Discuss Scratch

Bacteria999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Bacteria999 wrote:

Order Form:

What would you like to order: An Movement system/script
Detailed description: I want a movement system for the hitbox in my game, similar to those in platformers.
Deadline (min. 1 day): 2 day
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: Have a good day :^D
Also, here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/voxmfxiup6kinkf/OW_BETA__1.2.1.sb3/file (it's a file from mediafire)
Edit: King of da page ayy!

Last edited by Bacteria999 (Feb. 19, 2021 17:51:37)

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

I'm ordering something:
What would you like to order: A collision engine for a non-generic platformer I'm working on
Detailed description: I'm making a non-generic platformer game, and I need a collision engine. Here's what the collision should look like for each tile:

Note: it will be behind the tiles, so the sprite doesn't have to look pretty
Deadline (min. 1 day): March 5th would be fine
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional):
Any other information?: none



--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

I'm ordering something:
What would you like to order: A collision engine for a non-generic platformer I'm working on
Detailed description: I'm making a non-generic platformer game, and I need a collision engine. Here's what the collision should look like for each tile:

Note: it will be behind the tiles, so the sprite doesn't have to look pretty
Deadline (min. 1 day): March 5th would be fine
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional):
Any other information?: none
Hi,
I can take your order, but could you please elaborate a but further? Is it basically the player is able to float a bit above the ground? Or is it that the player is able to move up slopes? Also, what do you mean by the player doesn't have to look nice it will be behind the tiles? I seriously don't get it. You can go to my alt and have a look at the platformer engine there, see if it fits your needs. If not, tell me the features of the platformer and I will just edit it from the engine.

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (Feb. 20, 2021 11:23:28)


There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

I'm ordering something:
What would you like to order: A collision engine for a non-generic platformer I'm working on
Detailed description: I'm making a non-generic platformer game, and I need a collision engine. Here's what the collision should look like for each tile:

Note: it will be behind the tiles, so the sprite doesn't have to look pretty
Deadline (min. 1 day): March 5th would be fine
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional):
Any other information?: none
Hi,
I can take your order, but could you please elaborate a but further? Is it basically the player is able to float a bit above the ground? Or is it that the player is able to move up slopes? Also, what do you mean by the player doesn't have to look nice it will be behind the tiles? I seriously don't get it. You can go to my alt and have a look at the platformer engine there, see if it fits your needs. If not, tell me the features of the platformer and I will just edit it from the engine.
The collision is exactly what I want, but the only thing that needs to be changed is the movement speed. In the final version of my game, the player will need to take their time to reach the clear zone. The way I have it in my prototype is it moves 2.5 steps. Also, how do I build levels if the terrain is different colors? Each world will have different colored terrain. Thanks!



codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Bacteria999 wrote:

Bacteria999 wrote:

Order Form:

What would you like to order: An Movement system/script
Detailed description: I want a movement system for the hitbox in my game, similar to those in platformers.
Deadline (min. 1 day): 2 day
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: Have a good day :^D
Also, here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/voxmfxiup6kinkf/OW_BETA__1.2.1.sb3/file (it's a file from mediafire)
Edit: King of da page ayy!
Hi, would you want me to incorporate the code in the project itself or make it in another project? Also sorry for responding so late.

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE



Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

I'm ordering something:
What would you like to order: A collision engine for a non-generic platformer I'm working on
Detailed description: I'm making a non-generic platformer game, and I need a collision engine. Here's what the collision should look like for each tile:

Note: it will be behind the tiles, so the sprite doesn't have to look pretty
Deadline (min. 1 day): March 5th would be fine
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional):
Any other information?: none
Hi,
I can take your order, but could you please elaborate a but further? Is it basically the player is able to float a bit above the ground? Or is it that the player is able to move up slopes? Also, what do you mean by the player doesn't have to look nice it will be behind the tiles? I seriously don't get it. You can go to my alt and have a look at the platformer engine there, see if it fits your needs. If not, tell me the features of the platformer and I will just edit it from the engine.
The collision is exactly what I want, but the only thing that needs to be changed is the movement speed. In the final version of my game, the player will need to take their time to reach the clear zone. The way I have it in my prototype is it moves 2.5 steps. Also, how do I build levels if the terrain is different colors? Each world will have different colored terrain. Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply, I had loads of mail, because of the shops I work at. As for changing of movement speed, it can be done really quickly, I will do it now. And as for changing the colour of the ground, you will just need to change the costume colour, that engine doesn't run on colour sensing. =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Order Form:

What would you like to order: Correction For my Bbcode Color List
Detailed description: So.. Here's my bbcode color list… but iam not sure.. if that's every bbcode color :
pink lightpink hotpink mediumvioletred deeppink lightsalmon salmon darksalmon lightcoral indianred crimson firebrick darkred red orangered tomato coral darkorange orange yellow lightyellow lemonchiffon lightgoldrodyellow papayawhip moccasin peachpuff palegoldenrod khaki darkkhaki gold cornsilk blanchedalmond navajowhite wheat burlywood tan rosybrown sandybrown goldenrod darkgoldenrod peru chocolate saddlebrown sienna brown maroon darkolivegreen olive olivedrab yellowgreen limegreen lime lawngreen chartreuse greenyellow springgreen mediumspringgreen lightgreen palegreen darkseagreen mediumaquamarine mediumseagreen seagreen forestgreen green darkgreen aqua cyan lightcyan paleturquoise aquamarine turquoise mediumturquoise darkturquoise lightseagreen cadetblue darkcyan teal lightsteelblue
Deadline (min. 1 day): 14 Day
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Idk
Any other information?: None , Contact me on profile

Last edited by Albraa60 (Feb. 27, 2021 07:54:11)



Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.




codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Albraa60 wrote:

Order Form:

What would you like to order: Correction For my Bbcode Color List
Detailed description: So.. Here's my bbcode color list… but iam not sure.. if that's every bbcode color :
pink lightpink hotpink mediumvioletred deeppink lightsalmon salmon darksalmon lightcoral indianred crimson firebrick darkred red orangered tomato coral darkorange orange yellow lightyellow lemonchiffon lightgoldrodyellow papayawhip moccasin peachpuff palegoldenrod khaki darkkhaki gold cornsilk blanchedalmond navajowhite wheat burlywood tan rosybrown sandybrown goldenrod darkgoldenrod peru chocolate saddlebrown sienna brown maroon darkolivegreen olive olivedrab yellowgreen limegreen lime lawngreen chartreuse greenyellow springgreen mediumspringgreen lightgreen palegreen darkseagreen mediumaquamarine mediumseagreen seagreen forestgreen green darkgreen aqua cyan lightcyan paleturquoise aquamarine turquoise mediumturquoise darkturquoise lightseagreen cadetblue darkcyan teal lightsteelblue
Deadline (min. 1 day): 14 Day
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Idk
Any other information?: None , Contact me on profile
Sure! Taken.

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

This is the full list:
aliceblue
antiquewhite
aqua
aquamarine
azure
beige
bisque
black
blanchedalmond
blue
blueviolet
brown
burlywood
cadetblue
chartreuse
chocolate
coral
cornflowerblue
cornsilk
crimson
cyan
darkblue
darkcyan
darkgoldenrod
darkgray
darkgrey
darkgreen
darkkhaki
darkmagneta
darkolivegreen
darkorange
darkorchid
darkred
darksalmon
darkseagreen
darkslateblue
darkslategray
darkslategrey
darkturquoise
darkviolet
deeppink
deepskyblue
dimgray
dimgrey
dodgerblue
firebrick
floralwhite
forestgreen
fuchsia
gainsboro
ghostwhite
gold
goldenrod
gray
grey
green
greenyellow
honeydew
hotpink
indianred
indigo
ivory
khaki
lavender
lavenderblush
lawngreen
lemonchiffon
lightblue
lightcoral
lightcyan
lightgoldenyellow
lightgray
lightgrey
lightgreen
lightpink
lightsalmon
lightseagreen
lightskyblue
lightslategray
lightslategrey
lightsteelblue
lightyellow
lime
limegreen
linen
magenta
maroon
mediumsquamarine
mediumblue
mediumorchid
mediumpurple
mediumseagreen
mediumslateblue
mediumspringgreen
mediumturquoise
mediumvioletred
midnightblue
mintcream
mistyrose
moccasin
navajowhite
navy
oldlace
olive
olivedrab
orange
orangered
orchid
palegoldenrod
palegreen
paleturquoise
palevioletred
papayawhip
peachpuff
peru
pink
plum
powderblue
purple
red
rosybrown
royalblue
saddlebrown
salmon
sandybrown
seagreen
seashell
sienna
silver
silver
slateblue
slategray
slategrey
snow
springgreen
steelblue
tan
teal
thistle
tomato
turquoise
violet
wheat
white
whitesmoke
yellow
yellowgreen

Last edited by codinglah (March 6, 2021 06:13:34)


Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

codinglah wrote:

This is the full list:
aliceblue
antiquewhite
aqua
aquamarine
azure
beige
bisque
black
blanchedalmond
blue
blueviolet
brown
burlywood
cadetblue
chartreuse
chocolate
coral
cornflowerblue
cornsilk
crimson
cyan
darkblue
darkcyan
darkgoldenrod
darkgray
darkgrey
darkgreen
darkkhaki
darkmagneta
darkolivegreen
darkorange
darkorchid
darkred
darksalmon
darkseagreen
darkslateblue
darkslategray
darkslategrey
darkturquoise
darkviolet
deeppink
deepskyblue
dimgray
dimgrey
dodgerblue
firebrick
floralwhite
forestgreen
fuchsia
gainsboro
ghostwhite
gold
goldenrod
gray
grey
green
greenyellow
honeydew
hotpink
indianred
indigo
ivory
khaki
lavender
lavenderblush
lawngreen
lemonchiffon
lightblue
lightcoral
lightcyan
lightgoldenyellow
lightgray
lightgrey
lightgreen
lightpink
lightsalmon
lightseagreen
lightskyblue
lightslategray
lightslategrey
lightsteelblue
lightyellow
lime
limegreen
linen
magenta
maroon
mediumsquamarine
mediumblue
mediumorchid
mediumpurple
mediumseagreen
mediumslateblue
mediumspringgreen
mediumturquoise
mediumvioletred
midnightblue
mintcream
mistyrose
moccasin
navajowhite
navy
oldlace
olive
olivedrab
orange
orangered
orchid
palegoldenrod
palegreen
paleturquoise
palevioletred
papayawhip
peachpuff
peru
pink
plum
powderblue
purple
red
rosybrown
royalblue
saddlebrown
salmon
sandybrown
seagreen
seashell
sienna
silver
silver
slateblue
slategray
slategrey
snow
springgreen
steelblue
tan
teal
thistle
tomato
turquoise
violet
wheat
white
whitesmoke
yellow
yellowgreen
Such a lovely mastepeice!


Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.




codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Albraa60 wrote:

codinglah wrote:

This is the full list:
aliceblue
antiquewhite
aqua
aquamarine
azure
beige
bisque
black
blanchedalmond
blue
blueviolet
brown
burlywood
cadetblue
chartreuse
chocolate
coral
cornflowerblue
cornsilk
crimson
cyan
darkblue
darkcyan
darkgoldenrod
darkgray
darkgrey
darkgreen
darkkhaki
darkmagneta
darkolivegreen
darkorange
darkorchid
darkred
darksalmon
darkseagreen
darkslateblue
darkslategray
darkslategrey
darkturquoise
darkviolet
deeppink
deepskyblue
dimgray
dimgrey
dodgerblue
firebrick
floralwhite
forestgreen
fuchsia
gainsboro
ghostwhite
gold
goldenrod
gray
grey
green
greenyellow
honeydew
hotpink
indianred
indigo
ivory
khaki
lavender
lavenderblush
lawngreen
lemonchiffon
lightblue
lightcoral
lightcyan
lightgoldenyellow
lightgray
lightgrey
lightgreen
lightpink
lightsalmon
lightseagreen
lightskyblue
lightslategray
lightslategrey
lightsteelblue
lightyellow
lime
limegreen
linen
magenta
maroon
mediumsquamarine
mediumblue
mediumorchid
mediumpurple
mediumseagreen
mediumslateblue
mediumspringgreen
mediumturquoise
mediumvioletred
midnightblue
mintcream
mistyrose
moccasin
navajowhite
navy
oldlace
olive
olivedrab
orange
orangered
orchid
palegoldenrod
palegreen
paleturquoise
palevioletred
papayawhip
peachpuff
peru
pink
plum
powderblue
purple
red
rosybrown
royalblue
saddlebrown
salmon
sandybrown
seagreen
seashell
sienna
silver
silver
slateblue
slategray
slategrey
snow
springgreen
steelblue
tan
teal
thistle
tomato
turquoise
violet
wheat
white
whitesmoke
yellow
yellowgreen
Such a lovely mastepeice!
Thank you!

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

This is kinda advertising(so sorry about that), so you can ignore this if you want:

Hello! Would you like to join the Shop Connection Alliance? We offer many perks!

All you have to do is fill out the form below:

Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Description of your shop:
Other info:

The link to our forum is https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/491421/

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

cs4233117 wrote:

This is kinda advertising(so sorry about that), so you can ignore this if you want:

Hello! Would you like to join the Shop Connection Alliance? We offer many perks!

All you have to do is fill out the form below:

Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Description of your shop:
Other info:

The link to our forum is https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/491421/
Looks good, maybe I'll join.

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Activity Checks

Here is the first draft of the activity check and telling who has answered and who has NOT.

Hello, and welcome to the first annual activity check! You may be wondering what is and activity check, well we have activity checks to see if some of ours partners are inactive therefore removing them. To respond to this activity check you will need to go to the forum page of the SCA. I (cs4233117) will be sending a monthly if not weekly newsletter on what is going on is the SCA community. Each member can ge a different newsletter depending on how long they have been with us, but they will all get the same basic info like new members, etc. I will also have alerts that you can choose to have or not when responding to this post. We are planning on many such things like something that I may consider is a featured shop of the month, which gets a 1 month of tier membership if the don't have it already. When quoting this please snip it if you can we don't want to clutter up the forum page(s) with a bunch of quotes.
SCA secretary, cs423117
Newsletter: None for now.

Members

If your have responded your shop name will be in green, but if you have not it will be in red.
  • Cloud Blue
  • The Happy Shop
  • Lily's Garden Shop
  • The Night Wolf
  • The Intro Maker Shop
  • Orion Outlet
  • Elegant Ends
  • Scratch Customs Shop
  • The Winter Shop
  • The Code Center


How to be the Featured Shop?

To become a featured shop, we will need to see how many orders you have done for the month and what are the reviews. We will review them 2-3 days before the end of the month giving us time to update the activity check.



Credits to@ p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- of the USS.

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Active

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Matjam02 wrote:

Active
Please reply in the forum instead of here (if you are the shop owner)

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

cs4233117 wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Active
Please reply in the forum instead of here (if you are the shop owner)
I’m not the owner lol so I won’t Say I’m active lol

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Matjam02 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Active
Please reply in the forum instead of here (if you are the shop owner)
I’m not the owner lol so I won’t Say I’m active lol
Welp well ask the owner (Maybe I should have made the check more clear ONLY owners XD)

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

Ancoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

What would you like to order: A easy to use scrolling platformer script.
Detailed description: It just needs to be a easy to customize scrolling platformer script
Deadline (min. 1 day): 5 hr - 24 hr
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No





















































Python:
print("Please Follow Me")
if followed:
    print("Yay!")
Javascript:
console.log("Please Follow Me")
if (followed) {
    console.log("Yay!")
}
Java:
class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Please Follow Me")
        if (followed) {
            System.out.println("Yay!")
        }
    }
}
C:
using namespace std;
int main() {
    cout > "Please Follow Me";
    if (followed) {
        cout > "Yay!";
    }
    return 0;
}

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile