Discuss Scratch

Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

(I can't tell whats filled or not):

Name: GAMS2
Position: Head Coder
Why I should choose you: I am pretty good at coding, sure I'm still trying to do cloud vars but they are hard anyway.
Why I should trust you: I have been a head coder in many other collabs, and because I don't have the link to them since I can't find them, I am the first manager for @Bubbles_Official ‘s fan club, and have been it for a year (or more I don’t remember.) and I have not greifed it or destroyed in anyway.

If head coder is already filled:

Name: GAMS2
Position: Coder
Why I should choose you: I am pretty good at coding, sure I'm still trying to do cloud vars but they are hard anyway.
I like how this was almost immediately buried in messages and it was ignored.
Nvm

Last edited by Codingland (May 5, 2021 15:49:40)



Hello! I'm Codingland! I like to make games and I love to code!
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

Play my latest game! CCM (Codingland's Cloud Multiplayer)


Play Cubit here! (click the image)




Fun Fact:
The first coding language I ever learned was Scratch



xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

(I can't tell whats filled or not):

Name: GAMS2
Position: Head Coder
Why I should choose you: I am pretty good at coding, sure I'm still trying to do cloud vars but they are hard anyway.
Why I should trust you: I have been a head coder in many other collabs, and because I don't have the link to them since I can't find them, I am the first manager for @Bubbles_Official ‘s fan club, and have been it for a year (or more I don’t remember.) and I have not greifed it or destroyed in anyway.

If head coder is already filled:

Name: GAMS2
Position: Coder
Why I should choose you: I am pretty good at coding, sure I'm still trying to do cloud vars but they are hard anyway.
I like how this was almost immediately buried in messages and it was ignored.
Well… that's… true… I think we don't really need more people at this moment.

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Sooo are we using my task manager?

Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Sooo are we using my task manager?
where is it?


Hello! I'm Codingland! I like to make games and I love to code!
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

Play my latest game! CCM (Codingland's Cloud Multiplayer)


Play Cubit here! (click the image)




Fun Fact:
The first coding language I ever learned was Scratch



GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Codingland wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

-SNIP-
I like how this was almost immediately buried in messages and it was ignored.
Nvm
Dang it

Last edited by GAMS2 (May 5, 2021 16:37:42)


My signature is too big, select the text and use Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow! (I am the actual GAMS2! Gonna impersonate me for AFD? Don't include this line of text!)


Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:My Middle School Be Like: (WARNING: LOW QAULITY!)

Check out my new RP: Cops and Robbers RP! Hope to see yall there!

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?



Nah, probably not.
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

GAMS2 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

(I can't tell whats filled or not):
-SNIP-
I like how this was almost immediately buried in messages and it was ignored.
Nvm
Dang it


sorry, It is kinda full.
Maybe if someone leaves you can join

Last edited by Codingland (May 5, 2021 16:39:27)



Hello! I'm Codingland! I like to make games and I love to code!
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

Play my latest game! CCM (Codingland's Cloud Multiplayer)


Play Cubit here! (click the image)




Fun Fact:
The first coding language I ever learned was Scratch



GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Codingland wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

(I can't tell whats filled or not):
-SNIP-
I like how this was almost immediately buried in messages and it was ignored.
Nvm
Dang it
sorry, It is kinda full.
Maybe if someone leaves you can join
With my luck I doubt its going to happen anytime soon.

My signature is too big, select the text and use Ctrl + Shift + Down arrow! (I am the actual GAMS2! Gonna impersonate me for AFD? Don't include this line of text!)


Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:My Middle School Be Like: (WARNING: LOW QAULITY!)

Check out my new RP: Cops and Robbers RP! Hope to see yall there!

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?



Nah, probably not.
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

GAMS2 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Codingland wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

(I can't tell whats filled or not):
-SNIP-
I like how this was almost immediately buried in messages and it was ignored.
Nvm
Dang it
sorry, It is kinda full.
Maybe if someone leaves you can join
With my luck I doubt its going to happen anytime soon.
Many people are inactive and many may just quit


Hello! I'm Codingland! I like to make games and I love to code!
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

Play my latest game! CCM (Codingland's Cloud Multiplayer)


Play Cubit here! (click the image)




Fun Fact:
The first coding language I ever learned was Scratch



xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Codingland wrote:

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Sooo are we using my task manager?
where is it?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/468224602/

if you want to use it, ill tell you insctructions

IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

We should start asking people if they are still active.
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

IGABMS wrote:

We should start asking people if they are still active.
I think most of us are.

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xouzouris wrote:

IGABMS wrote:

We should start asking people if they are still active.
I think most of us are.
Even though I dont talk a lot here, I still check around here (scratchmail notifs)

IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Guys! I think someone from project Meower had the exact same idea for transferring data!
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

IGABMS wrote:

Guys! I think someone from project Meower had the exact same idea for transferring data!
Wdym?

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Where the data is stored locally and then uploaded.

Nevermind it actuallly isn't the exact same.
Codingland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

good mornin Scratchedia


Hello! I'm Codingland! I like to make games and I love to code!
I have more siggy! Ctrl+Shift+down this text!

Play my latest game! CCM (Codingland's Cloud Multiplayer)


Play Cubit here! (click the image)




Fun Fact:
The first coding language I ever learned was Scratch



xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Codingland wrote:

good mornin Scratchedia
Good morning fam

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Codingland wrote:

good mornin Scratchedia
what should i do

xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Codingland wrote:

good mornin Scratchedia
what should i do
I dunno. Also, this is the 539th post on this forum… yeah… let that sink in.

Last edited by xouzouris (May 6, 2021 12:07:27)


>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

A little off topic, but do you like my new profile pic?

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile