Discuss Scratch

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
I meant scratch

My signature buttons were made by Lightning Studios 3.0


Basketball fam
Linguistics fam
11
Irish
English, Irish, Finnish, French, Portugese, Dutch
Feel free to talk to me about your culture! I love learning about other countries!


Try out my scratch resume maker!
“Hello There”
-Obi Wan Kenobi

Go to this project and say “I want to join sovga!” for a mechanic waffle!*
If comments are closed, go here and do so.
*Waffle not included. Waffle sold sepratley. You will not recieve waffle upon completing the challenge.
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

ToastersUnited wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
I meant scratch
No! There will be no one to toast the binary bread!

also ur my friend soo…

Select my siggy and use CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see the rest if it doesn't fit onto your screen o_0

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender
Deaf (NEW!)

My collaboration:
Starsoft Incorporated


What I am:
A proud BBcode user
Windows95 gamer on Windows XP tower,
Windows98 and below,
DOS,
8 bit guy,
Commodore 64,
Commodore- everything,
Z80,
IBM PC
and clones lover.
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
I meant scratch
No! There will be no one to toast the binary bread!

also ur my friend soo…
Ive been thinking about it
And
I will probably stay for like 5 years

My signature buttons were made by Lightning Studios 3.0


Basketball fam
Linguistics fam
11
Irish
English, Irish, Finnish, French, Portugese, Dutch
Feel free to talk to me about your culture! I love learning about other countries!


Try out my scratch resume maker!
“Hello There”
-Obi Wan Kenobi

Go to this project and say “I want to join sovga!” for a mechanic waffle!*
If comments are closed, go here and do so.
*Waffle not included. Waffle sold sepratley. You will not recieve waffle upon completing the challenge.
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Good News: I got hacker plan for 6 months for free (which means I can run the search engine for 6months non-stop)

Bad News: I need someone that has python and scratch experience

- xMysticalCoder
Scratchedia
Scratcher
51 posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Good News: I got hacker plan for 6 months for free (which means I can run the search engine for 6months non-stop)

Bad News: I need someone that has python and scratch experience
Those aren't exactly bad news, except if no one here is good at both. I consider myself to be very good at scratch, personally, but idk about python.
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Scratchedia wrote:

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Good News: I got hacker plan for 6 months for free (which means I can run the search engine for 6months non-stop)

Bad News: I need someone that has python and scratch experience
Those aren't exactly bad news, except if no one here is good at both. I consider myself to be very good at scratch, personally, but idk about python.
Ok I need you to try to make a encoder/decoder on scratch and the exact same thing on python. make sure it works with long strings; we are looking at 100+ characters

- xMysticalCoder
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Good News: I got hacker plan for 6 months for free (which means I can run the search engine for 6months non-stop)

Bad News: I need someone that has python and scratch experience
Those aren't exactly bad news, except if no one here is good at both. I consider myself to be very good at scratch, personally, but idk about python.
Ok I need you to try to make a encoder/decoder on scratch and the exact same thing on python. make sure it works with long strings; we are looking at 100+ characters
I know both but im pretty busy

Last edited by kkidslogin (Sept. 17, 2021 15:58:34)


Select my siggy and use CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see the rest if it doesn't fit onto your screen o_0

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender
Deaf (NEW!)

My collaboration:
Starsoft Incorporated


What I am:
A proud BBcode user
Windows95 gamer on Windows XP tower,
Windows98 and below,
DOS,
8 bit guy,
Commodore 64,
Commodore- everything,
Z80,
IBM PC
and clones lover.
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

I fixed the issue.

- xMysticalCoder
IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

ToastersUnited wrote:

I have an idea

Each second: website data updated
User request goes to Website data
If request found in data then connect to the site. The data is stored in binary. And converted to english or smth. Website.A is displayed. links lead to Website.sonething. usually Website.A will redirect to a custom domain.
If not match
Load site 404.A (which is stored in the project, not the server)
Site language:
$this text will be big$
£this text will be small£
€-Ltgis text will be in pos L for left€-L
&This will render a pen image&

I'm working on WLang, similar to BBCode but without tags. It already works. I'm adding “{default values}. ” What kinds of commands are we thinking?

Founder of Funkin' Files and IParseQuick!

Demo it Today!


What is IParse Quick?
IParseQuick is a multi-parameter, ultra-fast parser, capable of handling almost unlimited values! Inspired by @Ancoders “Parser” (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/558428881/).

You can use it with credit.
Scratchedia
Scratcher
51 posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
I meant scratch
No! There will be no one to toast the binary bread!

also ur my friend soo…
Ive been thinking about it
And
I will probably stay for like 5 years
Why leave so early?
kkidslogin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

IGABMS wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

I have an idea

Each second: website data updated
User request goes to Website data
If request found in data then connect to the site. The data is stored in binary. And converted to english or smth. Website.A is displayed. links lead to Website.sonething. usually Website.A will redirect to a custom domain.
If not match
Load site 404.A (which is stored in the project, not the server)
Site language:
$this text will be big$
£this text will be small£
€-Ltgis text will be in pos L for left€-L
&This will render a pen image&

I'm working on WLang, similar to BBCode but without tags. It already works. I'm adding “{default values}. ” What kinds of commands are we thinking?
Colors, text size, links to other pages, etc… All the regular HTML stuff we can emulate.

Select my siggy and use CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see the rest if it doesn't fit onto your screen o_0

Newest songs:
Hack Attack
Surrender
Deaf (NEW!)

My collaboration:
Starsoft Incorporated


What I am:
A proud BBcode user
Windows95 gamer on Windows XP tower,
Windows98 and below,
DOS,
8 bit guy,
Commodore 64,
Commodore- everything,
Z80,
IBM PC
and clones lover.
IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Good News: I got hacker plan for 6 months for free (which means I can run the search engine for 6months non-stop)

Bad News: I need someone that has python and scratch experience
Good news. Language is done.

https://replit.com/@IGABMS/EverlastingRapidLocks

Founder of Funkin' Files and IParseQuick!

Demo it Today!


What is IParse Quick?
IParseQuick is a multi-parameter, ultra-fast parser, capable of handling almost unlimited values! Inspired by @Ancoders “Parser” (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/558428881/).

You can use it with credit.
yooit_32
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

always wrote:

snip wrote:

snip

https://replit.com/@IGABMS/EverlastingRapidLocks

why wrote:

always replying on school laptop moment.

What is a siggy? wrote:

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favorite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature, you can use BBCode.

no kumquat wrote:

 (o_0) 
This is Samuel, my siggy protector.

Aspect OS wrote:


volkzwagen wrote:

wvwVWVWvwv
vwvwVWVWVWVWvwvw
vwVWVW VWVWvw
vwVW /\ /\ VWvw
wVW \ \ / / VWv
wVW /\ \ \/ / /\ VWv
wVW / \ \__/ / \ VWv
wVW \_ \ __ / _/ VWv
wVW \_ \ / \ / _/ VWv
wVW \_ \/ \/ _/ VWv
wVW \_ /\ _/ VWv
wVWV \_ / \ _/ WVWv
vwVWV \_/ \_/ WVWvw
vwVWV WVWvw
vwVWVWVWVWVWVWvw

101Corp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)


Birthday

There is more siggy where this came from. You know the drill, Highlight, Shift + Down.
I’m bored so ima just put Siri suggested words
I have a lot of work done today and I will need to get a new car for you and me if you need me to help you out with the project lol lol I need to get a gas station and I can make a quick load of money lol lol I need to get a gas station lol lol I need to get a gas station lol lol I need to get a gas station lol lol I need to get a gas station lol lol I have a lot to go do I need to get a gas ⛽️ gas station lol lol I need to get a gas station lol lol
MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
Meower is more engaging because its managers have more time dedicated to it.

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
Scratchedia
Scratcher
51 posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

MonkeyBop wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
Meower is more engaging because its managers have more time dedicated to it.
sigh, i wish that was possible for us

Last edited by Scratchedia (Sept. 25, 2021 08:35:30)

MonkeyBop
Scratcher
78 posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Scratchedia wrote:

MonkeyBop wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
Meower is more engaging because its managers have more time dedicated to it.
sigh, i wish that was possible for us
I get the feeling…

I'm kind of between projects right now. I got Windows 11 sim done (for now), I've taken a break from DiskMod, and I'm just kind of chillin. Of course, I am starting to join Lavascript, and am working on my mysterious Adacraft projects, Snap! creations, and awesome book.
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

MonkeyBop wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

MonkeyBop wrote:

Scratchedia wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

Imma busy with GalacticaOS so I won't be able to do much here besides respond to posts… But im still active.
'might quit altogether
Why is meower so much more engaging
Meower is more engaging because its managers have more time dedicated to it.
sigh, i wish that was possible for us
I get the feeling…
wdym

My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
Scratchedia
Scratcher
51 posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

This forum is dead again

Last edited by Scratchedia (Oct. 1, 2021 20:23:38)

IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed)

Nope! WLang has now been ported to Scratch!

We've got Scratch (beta) and Python (best)!

Let's goooooo! We're making progress!

I say we use my decentralization idea (sites are stored locally on a users' computer, uploaded only to transfer and then erased from the cloud.

101Corp wrote:


Birthday
Who's birthday is it?

Founder of Funkin' Files and IParseQuick!

Demo it Today!


What is IParse Quick?
IParseQuick is a multi-parameter, ultra-fast parser, capable of handling almost unlimited values! Inspired by @Ancoders “Parser” (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/558428881/).

You can use it with credit.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile