Discuss Scratch

Raptor_clan1234
Scratcher
15 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

tanmanshum wrote:

Previous costume :: looks // ooh
<direction is (90 v)? :: motion> // why not use this
((100)% :: operators) // don’t use ___ / 100
(Layer :: looks) // yeah
(Layers to chose from :: looks) // also
Do{

}in (1) seconds :: control // kinda skips or broadcast something
Do while (1) seconds{

} :: control // WHILE one second
Is this a code for something? because i it is, could you tell me how to make the game?
Cherries-tea
Scratcher
3 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

hei! Jeg snakker norsk og englsk.

Also I would appreciate any follows and support!

Love you all!
JaBie_Studios
Scratcher
3 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

JB (me) wrote:

Raptor_clan1234 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

Previous costume :: looks // ooh
<direction is (90 v)? :: motion> // why not use this
((100)% :: operators) // don’t use ___ / 100
(Layer :: looks) // yeah
(Layers to chose from :: looks) // also
Do{

}in (1) seconds :: control // kinda skips or broadcast something
Do while (1) seconds{

} :: control // WHILE one second
Is this a code for something? because i it is, could you tell me how to make the game?

that is a code suggestion

nice kumquat
thanks
no problem
wait what?
a kumquat?
yes but can you <survive?>
tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Raptor_clan1234 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

Previous costume :: looks // ooh
<direction is (90 v)? :: motion> // why not use this
((100)% :: operators) // don’t use ___ / 100
(Layer :: looks) // yeah
(Layers to chose from :: looks) // also
Do{

}in (1) seconds :: control // kinda skips or broadcast something
Do while (1) seconds{

} :: control // WHILE one second
Is this a code for something? because i it is, could you tell me how to make the game?


Look below ⬇️

hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

when green flag clicked
forever
if <key [right arrow v] pressed?> then
Change [x vel v] by (your number of speed :: #8d8d8d)
end
if <key [up arrow v] pressed?> then
Change [y vel v] by (your number of jump height :: #8d8d8d)
end
if <key [left arrow v] pressed?> then
Change [x vel v] by (your number of speed but negative :: #8d8d8d)
end
Set [x vel v] to ((x vel)/(1.1)
repeat until <touching [floor v] ?>
Change [y vel v] by (((your number of gravity) / (10)) * (-1))
end
Change y by (y vel)
Change x by (x vel)
end

Last edited by tanmanshum (Oct. 17, 2022 22:24:45)


hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

JaBie_Studios wrote:

Raptor_clan1234 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

Previous costume :: looks // ooh
<direction is (90 v)? :: motion> // why not use this
((100)% :: operators) // don’t use ___ / 100
(Layer :: looks) // yeah
(Layers to chose from :: looks) // also
Do{

}in (1) seconds :: control // kinda skips or broadcast something
Do while (1) seconds{

} :: control // WHILE one second
Is this a code for something? because i it is, could you tell me how to make the game?
that is a code suggestion
For scratch 4.0

hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
Silnnig
Scratcher
36 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Thx man

____________________________
Qui Silnnig (o MDelsuper).
Piccolo riassunto dei miei profili su scatch:

WierdoGuy11111
Scratcher
28 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

forever
imagine :: #0000ff
program :: #ff00ff
share :: #00ff00
end
HazeHat
Scratcher
13 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

WierdoGuy11111 wrote:

forever
imagine :: #0000ff
program :: #ff00ff
share :: #00ff00
end
forever
imagine :: motion
program :: sound
share :: operators
end

Last edited by tanmanshum (Oct. 17, 2022 19:06:20)


hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
nevergonagiveyup
Scratcher
27 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Enderman1889
Scratcher
10 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

tanmanshum wrote:

JaBie_Studios wrote:

Raptor_clan1234 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

Previous costume :: looks // ooh
<direction is (90 v)? :: motion> // why not use this
((100)% :: operators) // don’t use ___ / 100
(Layer :: looks) // yeah
(Layers to chose from :: looks) // also
Do{

}in (1) seconds :: control // kinda skips or broadcast something
Do while (1) seconds{

} :: control // WHILE one second
Is this a code for something? because i it is, could you tell me how to make the game?
that is a code suggestion
For scratch 4.0
([ Million] of (6176172627262))
CyberCat27
New to Scratch
2 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Hello, I'm new
UssSoftware
Scratcher
1 post

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Yo I’m kinda new.
tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Enderman1889 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

JaBie_Studios wrote:

Raptor_clan1234 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

Previous costume :: looks // ooh
<direction is (90 v)? :: motion> // why not use this
((100)% :: operators) // don’t use ___ / 100
(Layer :: looks) // yeah
(Layers to chose from :: looks) // also
Do{

}in (1) seconds :: control // kinda skips or broadcast something
Do while (1) seconds{

} :: control // WHILE one second
Is this a code for something? because i it is, could you tell me how to make the game?
that is a code suggestion
For scratch 4.0
([ Million] of (6176172627262))
([trillion v] of ([million v] of (999999999999999999999999)

hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

Can any body guess what this is?
when green flag clicked
set [Gravity v] to [-0.25]
set [boost v] to [0.7]
forever
set [Vspeed v] to [0]
go to x: (-60) y: (0)
repeat until <touching [edge v] ?>
change [Vspeed v] by (gravity)
change y by (Vspeed)
end
wait (2) secs
end

hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
That_Guy201
Scratcher
23 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

tanmanshum wrote:

Can any body guess what this is?
when green flag clicked
set [Gravity v] to [-0.25]
set [boost v] to [0.7]
forever
set [Vspeed v] to [0]
go to x: (-60) y: (0)
repeat until <touching [edge v] ?>
change [Vspeed v] by (gravity)
change y by (Vspeed)
end
wait (2) secs
end
a jetpack game


Hello There
random link
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
Chessboard:
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎
◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎
◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎
◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎◼︎
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
tanmanshum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

That_Guy201 wrote:

tanmanshum wrote:

Can any body guess what this is?
when green flag clicked
set [Gravity v] to [-0.25]
set [boost v] to [0.7]
forever
set [Vspeed v] to [0]
go to x: (-60) y: (0)
repeat until <touching [edge v] ?>
change [Vspeed v] by (gravity)
change y by (Vspeed)
end
wait (2) secs
end
a jetpack game
Yes!

hello
Click here to make costom png blocks
Raimondbear5
Scratcher
3 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

I'M Raimond bear. i like eaten by. i want friends
--qloomystxrrs
Scratcher
8 posts

Welcome to Scratch! Get started here!

to: all new scratchers
from: jing
written for the scratch discussion forum: welcome to scratch! get started here!

dear all new scratchers,

-my name is jing, wlcm to scratch! u probably know that scratch was designed to learn and teach coding, and try it out! maybe thats why u joined. but if you try coding and decide that you dont like it - what next? should u just leave scratch? should you stay on scratch and carry on code, even if you don't like it? ofc not! everyone like different things. the creators of scratch know that. which is why there are lots of studios and communities all across scratch. for example, cottage of the art children is a great art studio, the aes comm is a studio for aesthetic ppl (like me <3), LGBTQ+ club is a great place to celebrate who you are, and there are many more communities all across scratch, from hogwarts schools to eco warriors.

-every month or so, scratch also offers the opportunity and idea to share a new project with the SDS (scratch design studio). these always have a specific project theme, like ‘under the sea’ or ‘flying high’. its a bit like a wide project album based on a particular idea. any project can be accepted and added to the studios, as long as it is related to the current SDS theme. when a new SDS come out, the old one is shut down and comments are usually turned off. scratch always gives a notification on the home psge when a new scratch design studio comes out, with a link. there u can browse the current SDS and even ask for ur projects to be added! SDS is a great way to create something that isnt heavily reliant on coding. the current SDS (at time of writing) is all from the dot.

-i hope you now know a bit more about scratch, and how it is a big community made up not just by coding, but also by lots of smaller communities and by kindness.

Thank you for reading,
Jing
i am in no way trying to impersonate the scratch team. i am only trying to help new
scratchers so they know a bit more about the alternatives to coding on scratch. obviously,
scratchers can choose to learn or carry on with coding, however there are other things to
do on scratch. just to be clear i am not part of the scratch team, i am a friendly scratcher
aiming to help people new to scratch. thank you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╔∘ ★ ∘═══════════════╗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀glory
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╚═══════════════∘ ★ ∘╝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~♥

Powered by DjangoBB