Discuss Scratch

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Warriors - by Erin Hunter

RandomFluffCat wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

777w wrote:

discuss books in the “warriors” series and other related content such as the warriors adventure game or the warriors “manga”
I have no idea what it is.
Warriors is about a house cat, Rusty, who wanders into the forest to find the Thunderclan cat Graypaw, Greypaw and Rusty fight and Rusty wins. The leader of Thunderclan, Bluestar, sees this happen. Bluestar is impressed by Rusty and offers to let him into the clan. Rusty joins the struggling Thunderclan, and is given the apprentice name Firepaw.

Firepaw realizes that something is off with a Warrior, Tigerclaw, and the series is about everything that is caused by this. There is a lot of fighting, fun characters(Like Yellowfang), difficult situations (what is right v.s. the Warrior Code), etc.

The first book seems pretty ordinary, sadly… but as you progress the plot becomes very original and before you know it you are reading 2 books per day. The age group is 9+ because it is pretty violent, but not very descriptive (I do not prefer detailed violence and this series is addicting.)

It is an amazing series.
It is one of my favorites

but the 60 second rule is not

she / her / hers

<3
RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

mkninja wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

I'm so weird, I didn't cry at any cat's death, except Ravenpaw's.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/d556/f/2016/044/a/0/ravenpaw_s_death_by_toxicdusk-d9roexr.png
i cried at his too

Lets all take a moment of silence for Ravenpaw, the forever apprentice/loner we all love. ;w;
He was one of my favorites… When he died I was so sad I just skipped the pages.

she / her / hers

<3
RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

RandomFluffCat wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

RandomFluffCat wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

777w wrote:

discuss books in the “warriors” series and other related content such as the warriors adventure game or the warriors “manga”
I have no idea what it is.
Warriors is about a house cat, Rusty, who wanders into the forest to find the Thunderclan cat Graypaw, Greypaw and Rusty fight and Rusty wins. The leader of Thunderclan, Bluestar, sees this happen. Bluestar is impressed by Rusty and offers to let him into the clan. Rusty joins the struggling Thunderclan, and is given the apprentice name Firepaw.

Firepaw realizes that something is off with a Warrior, Tigerclaw, and the series is about everything that is caused by this. There is a lot of fighting, fun characters(Like Yellowfang), difficult situations (what is right v.s. the Warrior Code), etc.

The first book seems pretty ordinary, sadly… but as you progress the plot becomes very original and before you know it you are reading 2 books per day. The age group is 9+ because it is pretty violent, but not very descriptive (I do not prefer detailed violence and this series is addicting.)

It is an amazing series.
9+
I haven't read any of the manga but it looks ok?
Also the original arc is the best arc bc It's easily the most intresting- The stakes feel real, relationships are (relatively??) well-written, and the windclan leader is gay my bab graystrash is okk (physically)
trashstripe
I like the fith series and the first… and the super aditions…
My favorite is the most recent series

she / her / hers

<3
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RandomCatz4Life wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

I was like, gross-crying during Needletail's death.
Same here.
well *
shall i bring a dw meme into this

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“What's a Twoleg? Is it an alien that walks on two legs?” - Anonymous
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

WAIT SHE DIES!? *takes deep breath* why?

Always looks on the bright side, even when there isn't a bright side… Professional Optimist
Check this out!!
I'm LunaStarSeeker, and I love to read. Once I turn 18, I really want to be a

The rest of this signature was eaten by a small orange fruit.

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

Why are we spoileddddddd

And knuckles.
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

Smiley100P wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

Why are we spoileddddddd
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Always looks on the bright side, even when there isn't a bright side… Professional Optimist
Check this out!!

RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

RandomCatz4Life wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

Same here.
I had to preform for a play right after, it was hard to shove away the pain…
RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

“What's a Twoleg? Is it an alien that walks on two legs?” - Anonymous
A twoleg is a the cat word for human.
RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

Why are we spoileddddddd
It was in the newest series so…

Last edited by RandomCatz4Life (Feb. 6, 2018 22:43:13)

she / her / hers

<3
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

This FREAKING blew my mind:
Whenever Ashfur saw Brambleclaw, he was reminded of Brambleclaw's father, Tigerstar. This was especially hard for Ashfur because Tigerstar killed Ashfur's mother, Brindleface. So, when Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight got together, Ashfur felt like Tigerstar was mocking him. This is why Ashfur helped Hawkfrost set a trap for Firestar, not so Brambleclaw would become leader, but because Ashfur hoped Brambleclaw would get caught and banished from the forest like Tigerstar. Only then, would Ashfur feel like he got his revenge for his mother's death and maybe get back together with Squirrelflight again.

Check this out!!

booklover10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Last edited by booklover10 (July 25, 2020 21:54:25)

trapped in signature land
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

booklover10 wrote:

I am curious: What makes Warrior Cats a good series? Why is there such a large fan-base for it on Scratch? Why should I read it?

Is a great series because of unexplainable reasons. Large fan base? Yeah. It's because of the rping. You should read it, because it's a great series, unless you cry when fictional characters die, hate even the mention of blood, and don't like cats.

Check this out!!

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

booklover10 wrote:

I am curious: What makes Warrior Cats a good series? Why is there such a large fan-base for it on Scratch? Why should I read it?
The fanbase is explained by prettens' (the books' target audience) liking cats and animals. It's a series with a whole lot of characters to get attached to, with a cat religion to immerse yourself in, and it's a fun read that make up many people's childhoods.

Anyway, I do think it's worth a read, but it does have some issues and a lot of the concepts I think Watership Down (a book about rabbits) does better, but Warriors has more content.

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

blossombreeze wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

Something has been bothering me for the past 30 seconds. (lel) Graystripe's mother was Willowpelt, and Willowpelt had two siblings. Redtail and Spottedleaf. Redtail's daughter was Sandstorm. Firestar had loved both Graystripe's aunt and cousin…

when green flag clicked
wait until <[Mind] = [Blown]>
play sound [ v] until done

Well it sort-of makes sense that he might fall in love with similar she-cats, especially she-cats similar to his best friend, and he wouldn't have known they were related…
extremely late but pretty much everyone in warriors is related, stop overcomplicating things with theories. aside from immediate family relations or grandparents, no one even bothers

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
star sign: cancer
RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

booklover10 wrote:

In warriors the world seems so real, you have in your head what everything looks like, and the characters are so realitable. It is impossible to go through this series without having a favorite character.

As for on scratch, cats are very easy to animate (Not quite sure why, they just are.) And every Warriors fan fantises of a movie, but a movie would be very difficult to create with so many characters and like 36 books. Also the age group is hared with it being violent but might not seem intresting to teenagers and adults. So people animate it on scratch, and the games are created because it has such an great formula for RP's and games natrually you are going to see it on here a lot. (Comparing: Harry Potter is WAY more famous, but you do not see it as much as you expect to. That is because it does not have a basic formula, other than each year Harry finds more about his past and Voldemort gets closer to killing him. Plus, people are a lot harder to animate without making them look creepy.)

Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cats have a basic shape that is recognizable to many people. Even the worst artists can draw a cat. Animating a cat is just as easy, simply time consuming.

My Artwork!

We never notice all the green around us until the season’s passed.
We never long for the world to slow down until it goes by too fast,
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
Is my destiny to fade away, have a goal I’ll never reach?
We never listen for the songs around us the sound is still.
We never see what our life is worth, and perhaps we never will…
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
I will not let my days slip away, I will rise up on two feet.
And I’ll be complete.

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CellularData wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

Something has been bothering me for the past 30 seconds. (lel) Graystripe's mother was Willowpelt, and Willowpelt had two siblings. Redtail and Spottedleaf. Redtail's daughter was Sandstorm. Firestar had loved both Graystripe's aunt and cousin…

when green flag clicked

Well it sort-of makes sense that he might fall in love with similar she-cats, especially she-cats similar to his best friend, and he wouldn't have known they were related…
extremely late but pretty much everyone in warriors is related, stop overcomplicating things with theories. aside from immediate family relations or grandparents, no one even bothers
Did we all just circumnavigate how Graystripe's father, Patchpelt, is Willowpelt's brother and
The erins just screwed the hecc up

Poor graystripe

Last edited by Smiley100P (March 5, 2018 12:53:11)

And knuckles.
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Smiley100P wrote:

CellularData wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

when green flag clicked

Did we all just circumnavigate how Graystripe's father, Patchpelt, is Willowpelt's brother and
The erins just screwed the hecc up

Poor graystripe
willow/patch? legal.
spottedleaf/firepaw? legal.
tallstar/jake? None Of That In My Good Christian Cat Book

end sarcasm.

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~