Discuss Scratch

Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Warriors - by Erin Hunter

gravtest wrote:

777w wrote:

the warriors “manga”
that awkward moment when you find the manga compilation in a bookstore and your mom opens it up to the Silverstream birth/death scene
In which manga?

cartooncreator
Scratcher
100+ posts

I read the first series around 2 years ago, started on the second and just stopped. Ugh it just went on and on and onnnnn xD

IMO, the first series was the best and I should have just stopped there ^^

Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cartooncreator wrote:

I read the first series around 2 years ago, started on the second and just stopped. Ugh it just went on and on and onnnnn xD

IMO, the first series was the best and I should have just stopped there ^^
The last series is the very,very best. Have patience, and continue reading.

ann145
Scratcher
10 posts

I love The Warriors!
liamhk1
Scratcher
7 posts

im on book 4 of 2nd series
gravtest
Scratcher
100+ posts

I really like Power of Three.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gravtest wrote:

I really like Power of Three.
To be honest, Power of Three was my least favorite series. My favorites were The New Prophecy and Omen of the Stars.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, I finished SkyClan and the Stranger. It's a manga trilogy.
And I have a question.
Do you think Sol's childhood story was true?
I think it's very ambiguous. What do you think?

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think the fact that there are so so many books in the series makes it all the better. You don't have to worry about a bad ending, because it like, never ends. And you don't have to start a new book with a completely different concept and don't have to memorize new characters names and stuff.
Read new books but keep the old, one is silver and the others gold
A circles round it never ends, thats how long this series will be our firend
Firepaws bright, he became Fire heart.He's been friends with greystripe from the start
Bramble claw has one paw. Squirrellflight has the other. put them together and they have each other
Silverpelt is precious and starclan too. Ashfur went crazy and his mind turned to stew.
Across the Forest, across the sea. This book will be going on for eternity!

IDK, if you know that song. I sure do. (Girlscouts for a good 6 too many years)

Warriors will… never … end… so haters… good luck XD

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Deerleg wrote:

Okay, I finished SkyClan and the Stranger. It's a manga trilogy.
And I have a question.
Do you think Sol's childhood story was true?
I think it's very ambiguous. What do you think?
What is Sol's backstory? I've yet to read SkyClan and the Stranger. I'll have to look it up.

Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Ultimate Guide is out!!! (But I think you knew that.) I'm reading it right now!!! (No, I'm just looking at the pictures.)
And so is The Sun Trail! (I finished that one already.)

Last edited by Deerleg (Jan. 12, 2014 18:11:03)

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Deerleg wrote:

The Ultimate Guide is out!!! (But I think you knew that.) I'm reading it right now!!! (No, I'm just looking at the pictures.)
The Sun Trail has been out for almost a year. Thunder Rising just came out last November, and The First Battle is supposed to come soon. Looking forward to that.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There are two new Novellas coming out soon: Tigerclaw's Fury and Leafpool's Wish. There's also set to be a new Super Edition coming out this August called Bramblestar's Storm. I have four of the Super Editions, and I'm thinking of reading those (since I haven't yet), and wait for Dawn of the Clans to get a few books in before I start buying those.

scratcher7_13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I really liked the first series. I didn't like the second one as much, but the third was good. After that, they just started to go downhill, and the newest series is not good at all in my opinion.

Pretty much inactive here tbh. Game dev/musician/mega-nerd.

My signature is a proud soldier in the kumquat war.

Soundcloud | Soundcloud | Soundcloud
Gravitation
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratcher7_13 wrote:

I really liked the first series. I didn't like the second one as much, but the third was good. After that, they just started to go downhill, and the newest series is not good at all in my opinion.
The third one had a few epic ones (long shadows bro) and a few meh ones, the first one was consistently good and the second was consistently meh

As for the ones after, they're trying to get the most out of the series since neither Seekers nor Survivors really took off

-

My sis and I are planning a fanfic anime/manga. ;3

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gravitation wrote:

scratcher7_13 wrote:

The third one had a few epic ones (long shadows bro) and a few meh ones, the first one was consistently good and the second was consistently meh

As for the ones after, they're trying to get the most out of the series since neither Seekers nor Survivors really took off

-

I LOVED Long Shadows. It was my favorite book in Power of Three.

gravtest
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Gravitation wrote:

scratcher7_13 wrote:

-

I LOVED Long Shadows. It was my favorite book in Power of Three.
Same

Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Deerleg wrote:

The Sun Trail has been out for almost a year. Thunder Rising just came out last November, and The First Battle is supposed to come soon. Looking forward to that.
Oh.
Did you know about The Untold Stories? Or is that already out too?

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Deerleg wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Deerleg wrote:

Oh.
Did you know about The Untold Stories? Or is that already out too?

Yep. I own it.

happygoat432
Scratcher
100+ posts

Loved the series until around the last book. Someone told me what happened, and I decided never to read the last one.

The loveliest lies of all~