Scratcher
98 posts

Warriors - by Erin Hunter

xStormfang wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

CellularData wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

Something has been bothering me for the past 30 seconds. (lel) Graystripe's mother was Willowpelt, and Willowpelt had two siblings. Redtail and Spottedleaf. Redtail's daughter was Sandstorm. Firestar had loved both Graystripe's aunt and cousin…

when green flag clicked
wait until <[Mind] = [Blown]>
play sound [ v] until done

Well it sort-of makes sense that he might fall in love with similar she-cats, especially she-cats similar to his best friend, and he wouldn't have known they were related…
extremely late but pretty much everyone in warriors is related, stop overcomplicating things with theories. aside from immediate family relations or grandparents, no one even bothers
Did we all just circumnavigate how Graystripe's father, Patchpelt, is Willowpelt's brother and
The erins just screwed the hecc up

Poor graystripe
willow/patch? legal.
spottedleaf/firepaw? legal.
tallstar/jake? None Of That In My Good Christian Cat Book

end sarcasm.

lol

Always looks on the bright side, even when there isn't a bright side… Professional Optimist
Check this out!!
I'm LunaStarSeeker, and I love to read. Once I turn 18, I really want to be a

The rest of this signature was eaten by a small orange fruit.

lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

no

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

xStormfang wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

CellularData wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

Something has been bothering me for the past 30 seconds. (lel) Graystripe's mother was Willowpelt, and Willowpelt had two siblings. Redtail and Spottedleaf. Redtail's daughter was Sandstorm. Firestar had loved both Graystripe's aunt and cousin…

when green flag clicked

Well it sort-of makes sense that he might fall in love with similar she-cats, especially she-cats similar to his best friend, and he wouldn't have known they were related…
extremely late but pretty much everyone in warriors is related, stop overcomplicating things with theories. aside from immediate family relations or grandparents, no one even bothers
Did we all just circumnavigate how Graystripe's father, Patchpelt, is Willowpelt's brother and

Poor graystripe
willow/patch? legal.

end sarcasm.
Please do not bring religion into that topic. It is offending to many people and you can get reported. Leave religion out, please.
Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone read Darkest Night yet?

My Artwork!

We never notice all the green around us until the season’s passed.
We never long for the world to slow down until it goes by too fast,
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
Is my destiny to fade away, have a goal I’ll never reach?
We never listen for the songs around us the sound is still.
We never see what our life is worth, and perhaps we never will…
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
I will not let my days slip away, I will rise up on two feet.
And I’ll be complete.

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

Programmer1121 wrote:

Anyone read Darkest Night yet?

no

Always looks on the bright side, even when there isn't a bright side… Professional Optimist
Check this out!!

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is it bad that I don't ship Needletail and Alderheart? (Its because I don't rlly like the idea of a third med cat breaking the code)

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

girlsruless wrote:

Is it bad that I don't ship Needletail and Alderheart? (Its because I don't rlly like the idea of a third med cat breaking the code)

I don't ship them either.

Check this out!!

pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Yeah, I don't either.

I dunno who to ship Needletail with actually. I kind of dropped the series after she died

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

girlsruless wrote:

No it is not bad(It is your idea.), and yeah, it is WAY overused.
RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Yeah, I don't either.

I dunno who to ship Needletail with actually. I kind of dropped the series after she died
The series has gotten so shallow(Like what is Alderheart's personality now?! I liked him as a worrier) , I am not quite sure why I am still reading it.
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pearlymoorehen wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Yeah, I don't either.

I ship her with Rain tbh

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

girlsruless wrote:

pearlymoorehen wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Yeah, I don't either.

I ship her with Rain tbh
YESSSSS

she / her / hers

<3
CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

I honestly quit reading around the second series. I personally lost interest… this was 3-4 years ago and now I think I'm probably too old to read Warriors tbh

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
star sign: cancer
RandomFluffCat
Scratcher
20 posts

CellularData wrote:

I honestly quit reading around the second series. I personally lost interest… this was 3-4 years ago and now I think I'm probably too old to read Warriors tbh
If you want to start again I suggest the Dawn of the Clans. When Starclan is mysterious and powerful again and the plot lines are new.
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CellularData wrote:

Too old? You're never too old for Warriors. It has stuff that older kids/teens can enjoy, too.

CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

girlsruless wrote:

CellularData wrote:

Too old? You're never too old for Warriors. It has stuff that older kids/teens can enjoy, too.
I did read Tallstar's Revenge a few months back but tbh it was only for Talljake lol

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
star sign: cancer
HeartOfCats
Scratcher
17 posts

I love Warriors so much, I've never misspelled it and I always capitalize it!
set [ Chill v] to [40/50]
when [ Remote v] key pressed
switch backdrop to [Warriors Anything YouTube v] and wait
if (Warriors) then
set [Chill v] to [50/50]
end

oh dang my old one of these was baaaaaaaaaaad
aaaand I'm moving to @raiindrops really soon?
hh hopefully I'll be able to remember how to edit this so I don't have the same thing once I've moved…
okay idk why I made this
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

RandomFluffCat wrote:

CellularData wrote:

If you want to start again I suggest the Dawn of the Clans. When Starclan is mysterious and powerful again and the plot lines are new.

Ahhh! I have been waiting to find the Sun Trail for so long!!!!!

Check this out!!

cepcep
Scratcher
74 posts

can we all agree that squirrelflight has like no design

Margaret: lol whats the matter john forgetti the tometti in your spaghetti

John: margaret please just sign our divorce papers
cepcep
Scratcher
74 posts

RandomFluffCat wrote:

xStormfang wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

CellularData wrote:

blossombreeze wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

when green flag clicked

Poor graystripe
willow/patch? legal.

end sarcasm.
Please do not bring religion into that topic. It is offending to many people and you can get reported. Leave religion out, please.
i swear to moonkitti if someone brings religon into this i am going to scream at the top of my lungs

Margaret: lol whats the matter john forgetti the tometti in your spaghetti

John: margaret please just sign our divorce papers