membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

Warriors - by Erin Hunter

XxStarClanxX wrote:

membersrock33 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

(Who wants to chat???) To bring up chats, my favorite clan is Skyclan (go Leafstar!) Or if you read the normal books, my favorite is Riverclan. (Go Silverstream!) And I hate the people who say some cats are too heroic. They don't mean to be a “Mary Sue”! I LOVE Graystripe, Firestar, Crookedstar, Silverstream, Yellowfang! They are unloved by the stupid pathetic people who say they are too perfect. And even that is wrong! All the cats listed have made MAJOR mistakes. I also love the cats who have made mistakes that some people take as the cat themselves! Like Millie! What if your daughter broke their back? Anyone want to challenge me?
What about Hollyleaf? She killed Ashfur, sure, but she helped ThunderClan a lot when WindClan were going to attack, and saved Ivypool's life in the battle between the Clans and the Dark Forest and died doing so.
I like Hollyleaf, but she killed Ashfur so I'm sad, plus I hate Ivypool, go die in a tunnel Ivypool, I HATE IVYPOOL, AHHHHH!
I like Ivypool, but hate Dovewing
I hate both

At least these dorks dance better then me.
membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Actually, Hollyleaf and Ivypool are kind of similar: They both have siblings that are part of the Three but aren't part of it themselves, they've both killed a cat, and both fought against the Dark Forest.
My memory might be failing me right now, but… who did Ivypool kill? I know in Night Whispers, Hawkfrost ordered her to kill Flametail, but she didn't go through with it.
Antpelt
Hawkfrost is a son of a Tigers…. Oh wait he is.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Actually, Hollyleaf and Ivypool are kind of similar: They both have siblings that are part of the Three but aren't part of it themselves, they've both killed a cat, and both fought against the Dark Forest.
My memory might be failing me right now, but… who did Ivypool kill? I know in Night Whispers, Hawkfrost ordered her to kill Flametail, but she didn't go through with it.
Antpelt
I thought it was Thistleclaw that killed Antpelt.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxStarClanxX wrote:

membersrock33 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

(Who wants to chat???) To bring up chats, my favorite clan is Skyclan (go Leafstar!) Or if you read the normal books, my favorite is Riverclan. (Go Silverstream!) And I hate the people who say some cats are too heroic. They don't mean to be a “Mary Sue”! I LOVE Graystripe, Firestar, Crookedstar, Silverstream, Yellowfang! They are unloved by the stupid pathetic people who say they are too perfect. And even that is wrong! All the cats listed have made MAJOR mistakes. I also love the cats who have made mistakes that some people take as the cat themselves! Like Millie! What if your daughter broke their back? Anyone want to challenge me?
What about Hollyleaf? She killed Ashfur, sure, but she helped ThunderClan a lot when WindClan were going to attack, and saved Ivypool's life in the battle between the Clans and the Dark Forest and died doing so.
I like Hollyleaf, but she killed Ashfur so I'm sad, plus I hate Ivypool, go die in a tunnel Ivypool, I HATE IVYPOOL, AHHHHH!
I like Ivypool, but hate Dovewing
I like both, but prefer Ivypool. Dovewing seems a bit undeservingly despised by the fandom. I know she started to get a little too caught up in her boyfriend problems, but still…

XxStarClanxX
Scratcher
44 posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Antpelt
Well her test to becoming a warrior in the Dark Forest was to kill Antpelt (he was already dead)

I am Starclan.
Share my wisdom.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Antpelt
Well her test to becoming a warrior in the Dark Forest was to kill Antpelt (he was already dead)
No, that was Flametail, I thought.

Clarification: I meant she had to kill Flametail to enter the Dark Forest.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I looked it up on the Warriors Wiki. You were right. She did kill Antpelt. However, she was also ordered to kill Flametail once.

Last edited by Lightningstep36 (Oct. 4, 2014 17:14:43)

membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Antpelt

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I looked it up on the Warriors Wiki. You were right. She did kill Antpelt. However, she was also ordered to kill Flametail once.
AHHH SPOILERS IM NOT THERE YET, MY BRAINS ROTTING

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

membersrock33 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Antpelt

Yikes, I'm sorry. D:

membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

membersrock33 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Antpelt

Yikes, I'm sorry. D:
AHHHHHHHHHHH ITS LIKE IM READING FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN IS ROTTING. IM SO STUPID NOW

XxStarClanxX
Scratcher
44 posts

membersrock33 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

membersrock33 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Can you guys not quote huge chunks? thanks

I am Starclan.
Share my wisdom.
FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

membersrock33 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

Yeah, Ivypool is not really a great cat. She whines, she dines, she goes in the dark forest! And of course she dines I just said that so it could rhyme:-)
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FoxysAnime wrote:

membersrock33 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

Yeah, Ivypool is not really a great cat. She whines, she dines, she goes in the dark forest! And of course she dines I just said that so it could rhyme:-)
I was like, she dines? But everyone eats. How does that make her unlikable? XD

Last edited by Lightningstep36 (Oct. 4, 2014 21:28:32)

FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

membersrock33 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

I was like, she dines? But everyone eats. How does that make her unlikable? XD
XD yeah. I'm quite poetic, tee hee! My list of favorites- 1- Graystripe 2- Silverstream 3-Feathertail 4-Brook(mountain cat awesomeness!) 5- Misty star
XxStarClanxX
Scratcher
44 posts

Who's your favorite clan? Mine is StarClan of course.

I am Starclan.
Share my wisdom.
Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxStarClanxX wrote:

That's kind of hard.

According to the quiz on warriorcats.com, I'm from WindClan. However, ThunderClan works best for me when I'm playing the New Prophecy Quest Game on there, and I personally like RiverClan (but they're not my favorite.)

So I don't really know.

Last edited by Deerleg (Oct. 9, 2014 23:23:26)

warriorcatsgirl20XX
New to Scratch
5 posts

I hate those books
FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

Deerleg wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

That's kind of hard.

According to the quiz on warriorcats.com, I'm from WindClan. However, ThunderClan works best for me when I'm playing the New Prophecy Quest Game on there, and I personally like RiverClan (but they're not my favorite.)

So I don't really know.
I like RiverClan, since I love swimming, I have a laid back personality, and I love fishing.
zztlamb
Scratcher
20 posts

I'm a ThunderClan lover.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FoxysAnime wrote:

Deerleg wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

That's kind of hard.

So I don't really know.
I like RiverClan, since I love swimming, I have a laid back personality, and I love fishing.
I would make a terrible RiverClan cat. I never learned to swim properly, and that's mostly because I'm always tense in the water. I can never relax. I think I'd fit being a ShadowClan cat better.

FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

Deerleg wrote:

XxStarClanxX wrote:

That's kind of hard.

So I don't really know.
I would make a terrible RiverClan cat. I never learned to swim properly, and that's mostly because I'm always tense in the water. I can never relax. I think I'd fit being a ShadowClan cat better.
Yeah, my friend @AskViolet would be a better Shadowclan cat. Violet is like you. My strategy is pretending I'm running.