Discuss Scratch

lifesalibrary4me
Scratcher
43 posts

Warriors - by Erin Hunter

I've always loved the series!! My favorite Clan is RiverClan, and my favorite cats are Sandstorm and Ivypaw (Ivypool?). Unfortunately, I fell behind somewhere on the 24th book or so because I just couldn't find the next one, and when I did, I would forget which one that was or read spoilers. However, I do read the exclusive books and love Yellowfang's Secret!!

I just wanted to put this.

And this.

Quote of my fancy:
“There is a fine line between strangeness and beauty, and that line is covered in jellyfish.”
–Welcome to Nightvale
lifesalibrary4me
Scratcher
43 posts

I've always loved the series!! My favorite Clan is RiverClan, and my favorite cats are Sandstorm and Ivypaw (Ivypool?). Unfortunately, I fell behind somewhere on the 24th book or so because I just couldn't find the next one, and when I did, I would forget which one that was or read spoilers. However, I do read the exclusive books and love Yellowfang's Secret!!

I just wanted to put this.

And this.

Quote of my fancy:
“There is a fine line between strangeness and beauty, and that line is covered in jellyfish.”
–Welcome to Nightvale
CrazyCath
Scratcher
64 posts

Wow!! This is crazy because I remember reading these probably 4 or 5 years ago! I have read the entire series and most of the extra books, but none in a while. I still do these warrior roleplay sites, though, that my friends make. XD Yeah tbh I didn't like the last series so much. And in general I was sort of sick of Firestar's character. But they are some great books!!

I can't seem to find my signature… Oh look! There it is….
WAY

DOWN

THERE

I CAN'T GET BACK UP
membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I'm almost finished with the entire series now (reading The Last Hope). I really like it, even though people tell me that because I'm in high school, I'm probably getting a little old for it. But who cares what they say!
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY IM TOO OLD FOR CATS BOOKS, THE KIDS WHO TELL ME THAT READ MAGIC TREE HOUSE, AND WE ARE IN 7TH GRADE.

At least these dorks dance better then me.
membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

x-Ivypool-x wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

dontbombiraq wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I'm almost finished with the entire series now (reading The Last Hope). I really like it, even though people tell me that because I'm in high school, I'm probably getting a little old for it. But who cares what they say!
exactly!
Of course! Even though I've been reading the series since I was in middle school, just at a very slow pace.

I've been reading Warriors since 2nd or 3rd grade. I LOOVE the series so much, I read all of it except Dawn of The Clans and most super editions and Manga. But what really ticks me off about it is Dovewing and Firestar. There too Mary Sueish. Ugh. And I hate how ThunderClan is favorite and how everyone assumes ShadowClan is bad. Literally! They just say ShadowClan is bad because of Brokenstar and Tigerstar. At some point in history even the perfect-all-powerful-ThunderClan had a bad leader!
I think some of the other Clans should get a prophecy, ‘cause what the Erins are doing isn’t fair AT ALL to the other Clans, especially ShadowClan.
Oh, yes, I agree on the part of people calling ShadowClan bad to be inaccurate. I think that probably every Clan has had its share of bad leaders in the long time that the Clans have existed. The problem with ShadowClan is that they had two bad leaders without much of a gap between them, and they were also relatively recent. They just need time to prove that they're as good of a Clan as any of the others.
I hate Tigerstar, Brokenstar, Hawkfrost, Ivypool, Dovewing, Leafpool, Millie, Ruby and Socks, Onestar, Leopardstar, Darkstripe, and few others, but there the ones i hate the most.

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher
500+ posts

(Deleting my old embarrassing posts…)

Last edited by PonyPokiPanikku (Jan. 15, 2022 23:18:31)

luna24503
Scratcher
1 post

warror cat books r awesome thx erin hunter
FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

I haven't read the books, so I have no opinion. But I admit that seeing the Warriors OC mate contests and other Warriors OC stuff on the front page has annoyed me greatly.
Seeing all the Warriors stuff on the homepage annoyed me, and I'm a fan of the series. :O
Well, I love warriors, (I'm Foxstep of WindClan!) But I have to say, give room for other stuff! Like Vocaloid! But I'm a huge warrior fan, no doubt, and if anyone wants to chat about it I'm free.
FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

(Who wants to chat???) To bring up chats, my favorite clan is Skyclan (go Leafstar!) Or if you read the normal books, my favorite is Riverclan. (Go Silverstream!) And I hate the people who say some cats are too heroic. They don't mean to be a “Mary Sue”! I LOVE Graystripe, Firestar, Crookedstar, Silverstream, Yellowfang! They are unloved by the stupid pathetic people who say they are too perfect. And even that is wrong! All the cats listed have made MAJOR mistakes. I also love the cats who have made mistakes that some people take as the cat themselves! Like Millie! What if your daughter broke their back? Anyone want to challenge me?
Prinseskat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FoxysAnime wrote:

(Who wants to chat???) To bring up chats, my favorite clan is Skyclan (go Leafstar!) Or if you read the normal books, my favorite is Riverclan. (Go Silverstream!) And I hate the people who say some cats are too heroic. They don't mean to be a “Mary Sue”! I LOVE Graystripe, Firestar, Crookedstar, Silverstream, Yellowfang! They are unloved by the stupid pathetic people who say they are too perfect. And even that is wrong! All the cats listed have made MAJOR mistakes. I also love the cats who have made mistakes that some people take as the cat themselves! Like Millie! What if your daughter broke their back? Anyone want to challenge me?
What about Hollyleaf? She killed Ashfur, sure, but she helped ThunderClan a lot when WindClan were going to attack, and saved Ivypool's life in the battle between the Clans and the Dark Forest and died doing so.

haha funny kumquat meme
FoxysAnime
Scratcher
100+ posts

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

What about Hollyleaf? She killed Ashfur, sure, but she helped ThunderClan a lot when WindClan were going to attack, and saved Ivypool's life in the battle between the Clans and the Dark Forest and died doing so.
I know! She's awesome! I cried when she died.
membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

FoxysAnime wrote:

I love Greystripe, he is my favorite, btw you like scourge or Ashfur, there some of my favorites too

membersrock33
Scratcher
500+ posts

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

I like Hollyleaf, but she killed Ashfur so I'm sad, plus I hate Ivypool, go die in a tunnel Ivypool, I HATE IVYPOOL, AHHHHH!

Prinseskat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Actually, Hollyleaf and Ivypool are kind of similar: They both have siblings that are part of the Three but aren't part of it themselves, they've both killed a cat, and both fought against the Dark Forest.

haha funny kumquat meme
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prinseskat wrote:

Actually, Hollyleaf and Ivypool are kind of similar: They both have siblings that are part of the Three but aren't part of it themselves, they've both killed a cat, and both fought against the Dark Forest.
My memory might be failing me right now, but… who did Ivypool kill? I know in Night Whispers, Hawkfrost ordered her to kill Flametail, but she didn't go through with it.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
jrezneckbhds
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

My memory might be failing me right now, but… who did Ivypool kill? I know in Night Whispers, Hawkfrost ordered her to kill Flametail, but she didn't go through with it.
I don't remember,although i do remember that All the other clans blamed Jayfeather for killing flametail near the river.
jrezneckbhds
Scratcher
500+ posts

funnies50 wrote:

I love Warriors. Actually I love all 3 series.
Me too! Although i've read every single book in every single series! Do you like Warriors,Survivors,or Seekers the best?
jrezneckbhds
Scratcher
500+ posts

lickyicon4311 wrote:

Go Warriors! They have always been my favorite series!!!!!
Mine too,but not my FAVORITE series!

Scratch on!
Quote from Lightnin!

XxStarClanxX
Scratcher
44 posts

membersrock33 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

FoxysAnime wrote:

I like Hollyleaf, but she killed Ashfur so I'm sad, plus I hate Ivypool, go die in a tunnel Ivypool, I HATE IVYPOOL, AHHHHH!
I like Ivypool, but hate Dovewing

I am Starclan.
Share my wisdom.
XxStarClanxX
Scratcher
44 posts

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Prinseskat wrote:

Antpelt

I am Starclan.
Share my wisdom.