New to Scratch
6 posts

Is among us allowed?

No
Sertinak
New to Scratch
11 posts

Is among us allowed?

I agree, as it contains violence as you can cut people in half, and you can kill or be killed
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

It is allowed as you can see by the coutless Among us projects but you can't include certain deaths that are too violent

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

Game codes aren't allowed, but you can talk about the game as long as you keep it scratch appropriate.

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
Trakotin
New to Scratch
6 posts

Is among us allowed?

It has un moded chat and hackers too,
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

Trakotin wrote:

It has un moded chat and hackers too,
Yes however you can talk about it and make projects based off it
also hackers code to

Hello I'm a human who used to be active on the forums but sometimes reappears for fun and stuff. I can't be bothered to make a cool signature right now so umm here's a smiley face
Sertinak
New to Scratch
11 posts

Is among us allowed?

If the projects aren't violent and don't have people being beheaded or killed
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

It is allowed but game codes are censored due to unmoderated chat and projects cannot have killing animations.

Welcome to my signature!
I've moved accounts. Anyway, did this post help you? Go follow me on my new account!
Today's Links: Scratch 4.0 Leaked Information, Astronomical - The Third, The Forum Community
follow me on scratch or i am sad, subscribe to my YouTube channel or bad luck for the rest of your life
My Final Shoutout: hekcer because in computer science class, he is the hekcerman
-InsanityPlays- Fan Studio! (closed) | Astronomical - The Third | Best of -InsanityPlays- 2020
my channel, my website, ctrl+shift+down for more STUFF

2020's Advent Collection:

more STUFF
WOAH_FOREVER
Scratcher
3 posts

Is among us allowed?

No because it involves killing
Froggygames123
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is among us allowed?

So does many other games like Minecraft and they aren’t blocked

Woaj is not moist. We should stick to tradition, and stay with woah. Join our army today ! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27322961
Ihatr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

Froggygames123 wrote:

So does many other games like Minecraft and they aren’t blocked
The only killing animation I know of in Minecraft (vanilla) is where you die, your skin turns red, and you fall over. It’s also very cartoony and not scary

this is a link
eikh2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

WOAH_FOREVER wrote:

No because it involves killing

You say it like there's not other Scratch Projects that involve killing.

Like dude: C U T U P U S S

WOAH_FOREVER
Scratcher
3 posts

Is among us allowed?

Killing is wrong and should be banned
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

WOAH_FOREVER wrote:

Killing is wrong and should be banned
Sure killing is wrong but killing can happen in fictional contexts as a challenge or a way to defeat challenges.
Says a pacifist

Sertinak
New to Scratch
11 posts

Is among us allowed?

You should never kill people, even if it is fictional. It is mean and wrong
pandacorn_owl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

Sertinak wrote:

Killing is wrong. But saying killing in a fictional context should not be allowed is like saying don't kill plants. They do not have a brain. If anything killing an animal is worse than killing a videogame character.
This is getting off topic but Among us is not banned just elements of it

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

Sertinak wrote:

*glances at pfp*

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is among us allowed?

Sertinak wrote:

Fictional characters don't have feelings

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
Cookiesheep1234
Scratcher
4 posts

Is among us allowed?

Sertinak wrote:

Killing is wrong but fictional characters don't really matter because…you know, they don't exist. So it doesn't hurt anyone, not as in make you sad as in a real being doesn't die.

E