Discuss Scratch

Ceazar
Scratcher
64 posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

Well. This season was one of the lowest points of new who.

Favourite Episodes = Under The Lake, The Zygon Inversion & Invasion, Heaven Sent
Least Favourite Episode = Sleep no more - everyone can agree that it was a really bad episode.

I loved under the lake, don't ask why.
I loved the Zygon two parter because OSGOOD
I loved Heaven Sent because it was just breathtaking

I hated Sleep No More, it was just a terrible episode, Mark Gatiss should just stick to writing sherlock.

The season finale was shambles, the trailer made it up to be some kind of battle between The Doctor and Gallifrey, but nooooo it just had to be about bringing Clara back, I thought that Clara's death in Face The Raven was good enough because no companions had died in new who, and it would a step further into making it, in my opinion a better series.

Season = 6/10 some good points, but mainly shambles.

hello my name is ceazar. thank
vault-10
Scratcher
100+ posts

I was really disappointed with the finally because of the lac of good stories if dr who keeps having so many bad episodes it deserves to be cancelled!!!
RiawRiaw
Scratcher
74 posts

wow!! u guys r so late CLARA IS DEAD
vault-10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ceazar wrote:

Favourite Episodes = Under The Lake, The Zygon Inversion & Invasion, Heaven Sent
Least Favourite Episode = Sleep no more - everyone can agree that it was a really bad episode.

I hated Sleep No More, it was just a terrible episode, Mark Gatiss should just stick to writing sherlock.

The season finale was shambles, the trailer made it up to be some kind of battle between The Doctor and Gallifrey, but nooooo it just had to be about bringing Clara back, I thought that Clara's death in Face The Raven was good enough because no companions had died in new who, and it would a step further into making it, in my opinion a better series.

I disagree because I disliked the zygon invasion and I liked sleep no more (because of the writer) but I agree that under the lake was a ok episode
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I actually thought that this season was one of the best in recent years. The stories were overall pretty good, the production and soundtrack were amazing this year, and Peter Capaldi is a terrific actor.

I liked the finale, but I wish that they'd not had the last scene with Clara and Ashildr in the diner-TARDIS (it removed some of the tragedy of Clara's death by making it so that she could spend as long as she wanted traveling).

Last edited by technoboy10 (Dec. 6, 2015 16:15:41)

trans rights are human rights
vault-10
Scratcher
100+ posts

technoboy10 wrote:

I actually thought that this season was one of the best in recent years. The stories were overall pretty good, the production and soundtrack were amazing this year, and Peter Capaldi is a terrific actor.

I liked the finale, but I wish that they'd not had the last scene with Clara and Ashildr in the diner-TARDIS (it removed some of the tragedy of Clara's death by making it so that she could spend as long as she wanted traveling).
(0_0)
iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ceazar wrote:

I have to admit, some of the episodes weren't as good and I didn't like Clara that much, but I thought that this season was okay.
I honestly thought that the overdid Clara's death a lot and that took a lot away from the season. Also, Ashildr was also a bit overdone. But the rest of the season was okay if not pretty good.

My favorite episodes of the season: The Magician's Apprentice/ The Witch's Familiar, The Zygon Invasion/Inversion
Least favorite: Sleep No More

I liked the opener because I liked how the characters interacted and I just found it interesting. Also, Missy. (Missy's a pretty good character in my opinion)
I liked The Zygon Invasion/Inversion because I liked Osgood, the story was cool, and that speech near the end.

Sleep No More felt like random fanfiction that was inconclusive and all over the place.

Ashildr was a confusing character and I think Clara should have just stayed dead. And I thought the finale was mediocre (very inconclusive).

Ranking: 7.5/10 okay but needs work

Also, you forgot that Amy and Rory died.

Last edited by iGolden (Dec. 6, 2015 22:12:29)

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Am I the only one who when thinks of the hybrid thinks of Donna and Meta-Crisis Doctor, half human, half timelord?

Witty signature.

plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

1 word.
CLARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

RiawRiaw wrote:

wow!! u guys r so late CLARA IS DEAD
No shes not!!! She off in Galifrey with me!

plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

i wish… waaaaaaah
but i with her death was more sad than doomsday, then i would cry
iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

RIP in pieces, Clara. RIP in pieces.
(yeah she is dead. Presumably stalling her death but dead)

Do you think they'll bring up the Hybrid as a plot device? I think they will.

SmashMouthEatTheEggs
Scratcher
42 posts

i like doctor who
my favorite doctor is the tenth doctor
the best part is when he turns into smash mouth and eats the eggs
iGolden
Scratcher
100+ posts

SmashMouthEatTheEggs wrote:

i like doctor who
are you okay
I think the answer is “no”

SmashMouthEatTheEggs
Scratcher
42 posts

iGolden wrote:

SmashMouthEatTheEggs wrote:

i like doctor who
are you okay
I think the answer is “no”
the answer is yes if you think about the smash mouth eggs part
plastowl
Scratcher
54 posts

hahahahaha
RiawRiaw
Scratcher
74 posts

technoboy10 wrote:

I KNOW THE SCENE WITH ASHILIR AND CLARA…NO JUST NO
Silverchamp
New to Scratch
1 post

I saw it too… It was sad.
odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't get it. People are saying Clara is dead, when she isn't!!! She is off traveling with me!!! Guys, pls catch up! Either catch up, or tell me if I'm wrong and how!!!

Nether_before
Scratcher
1000+ posts

odieandcookie wrote:

I don't get it. People are saying Clara is dead, when she isn't!!! She is off traveling with me!!! Guys, pls catch up! Either catch up, or tell me if I'm wrong and how!!!
Well, technically speaking, she is dead but she's just stalling her death.

~~If life gives you kumquats, lock your signature up, bury it in the ground and hope it's safe~~
hello child. i am an elf