Discuss Scratch

600Studios
Scratcher
20 posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

I just finished watching the season finale! That was amazing! Great ending, and the fact that they both lied to each other to make the other one happy…just…wow. xD
And the special appearance by Santa…lol
I hope that the new season starts during December, like that little clip hinted! :3
They are just having a Christmas special. A 1.5 month break would be really unlikely. Sherlock breaks for like 2+ years.
Sherlock is a mini series consisting of 3 episodes. So they're more special then Doctor Who. Considering Doctor Who has 12 or 14 Episodes per Series. Plus Benedict and Martin are more famous then ever nowadays. So it's harder to have em' both in one spot!
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

I just finished watching the season finale! That was amazing! Great ending, and the fact that they both lied to each other to make the other one happy…just…wow. xD
I hope that the new season starts during December, like that little clip hinted! :3
They are just having a Christmas special. A 1.5 month break would be really unlikely. Sherlock breaks for like 2+ years.
Sherlock is a mini series consisting of 3 episodes. So they're more special then Doctor Who. Considering Doctor Who has 12 or 14 Episodes per Series. Plus Benedict and Martin are more famous then ever nowadays. So it's harder to have em' both in one spot!
Well, yeah I'm aware of that. I'm very aware *joins the crying club*.

Edit, we need a Sherlock discussion page.

Last edited by OmnipotentPotato (Nov. 10, 2014 03:27:06)

technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Isn't there already one?

trans rights are human rights
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

technoboy10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Isn't there already one?
I dunno…
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just found out about the Doctor Who Adventure Games! And then I found out that they're designed for 8 year olds and are only free in the UK. ;-;

600Studios
Scratcher
20 posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

I just found out about the Doctor Who Adventure Games! And then I found out that they're designed for 8 year olds and are only free in the UK. ;-;
If i lived in the UK i'd still buy them !
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

600Studios wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

If i lived in the UK i'd still buy them !
Same! Except they cost about $10 per game here, and in the UK they're free! xD

nabbit2004
Scratcher
21 posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

nabbit2004 wrote:

I think Peter Capaldi is an OK Doctor but won't live up to Christopher Eccelston
I think that you are the only one that thinks that. xD
Christopher E is the only Doctor I've seen, except bits and pieces of David Tennant over my sister's shoulder.

What do people have against the 9th Doctor?

I mean, if Christopher E is lame in comparison to David Tennant, then series 2 must be AWESOME!!!!!!
If you think Christopher E is cool, then you should watch Capaldi! Matt Smith's episodes are a close second, and David Tennant's are good too. :3
Basically, on a scale of 1-10: Ecclesteon = 5, Tennant = 8, Smith = 9, Capaldi = 9.5

But seriously…WHERE ARE THE WEEPING ANGELS THIS SERIES?
Actually that is a good point there have been no weeping angels for almost a year now they should be back by now

think [Doctor Who] for (2) secs[big]Nabbit and a dalek[/big]
nabbit2004
Scratcher
21 posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

I come from UK

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

nabbit2004 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

I come from UK
Lucky.

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone else see the trailer for the Christmas episode. Invade the North Pole, lol.
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Anyone else see the trailer for the Christmas episode. Invade the North Pole, lol.
Yeah, I saw it. xD At first, it looked like another trailer for Orphan Black .-.

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Yeah, I saw it. xD At first, it looked like another trailer for Orphan Black .-.
I never watched that. It looks kind of creepy. o.o
nabbit2004
Scratcher
21 posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

nabbit2014 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

I come from UK
Lucky.
Thx

600Studios
Scratcher
20 posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

It's actually a REALLY well done show.
Just… Wait until your older xD!
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

No, I was saying that I had never seen OB and that the DW trailer was scary. I can't talk right today this week this month this year.
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

No, I was saying that I had never seen OB and that the DW trailer was scary. I can't talk right today this week this month this year.
this decade this millenium ever.

Last edited by LegoWarrior10 (Nov. 12, 2014 03:18:42)

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Uhm, HOW older, exactly? xD

600Studios
Scratcher
20 posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Meh… 16+? I think that's about right !
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

600Studios wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

600Studios wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Meh… 16+? I think that's about right !
Wow. They'll probably have 4D TVs by then! xD