Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

M1mikyu wrote:

Nontree11 wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Mudbriar sounds like Sheldon Cooper. Not joking

I was kind of expecting him to say bazinga.
Oh my gosh, I forgot about that. I don’t watch that show much

I don't watch Big Bang Theory much either, in fact I haven't watched it in four years because I realised “This show isn't funny”
But luckily, My Little Pony is funny and entertaining.
Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nontree11 wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

In Princess Spike, Spike eats 10 Rupees
Did somebody say rupees?

Correction: 20 rupees

Rupee

Money down the drain, Spike

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Best. Crossover. Ever!

SuzuDon Angel bunny

Last edited by owlannaelsa (April 19, 2018 21:24:11)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Best. Crossover. Ever!

SuzuDon Angel bunny

Rarity looks adorable like that. But then again, when is Rarity not adorable?
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’ve been meaning to say this for awhile, but I have a theory that Maud Pie has autism (or aspergers, not sure which)

There is several things that support this claim

Pinkie Pie was trying to make friends for Maud, as if she couldn’t make friends herself. This hints that she sees autism through the stereotypes, that they can’t socialize at all

Maud said that ‘rocks don’t judge you of your different then other ponies’, which an emphasis on different. This shows that she feels like she is a lot different then others.

Maud not talking much and taking things literally also hints this, as people with autism tend to take things literally (not all of them)

There is more that I can’t remember right now, but what do you think?

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

I’ve been meaning to say this for awhile, but I have a theory that Maud Pie has autism (or aspergers, not sure which)

Pinkie Pie was trying to make friends for Maud, as if she couldn’t make friends herself. This hints that she sees autism through the stereotypes, that they can’t socialize at all

Maud said that ‘rocks don’t judge you of your different then other ponies’, which an emphasis on different. This shows that she feels like she is a lot different then others.

Maud not talking much and taking things literally also hints this, as people with autism tend to take things literally (not all of them)

In Drowning In Horseshoes' review of the original Maud Pie episode. He brought up so many points about the Maud having autism, he even pointed out some of the more subtle clues.

Also as someone with Aspergers, I can sort of relate with Maud. I like it when MLP has more interesting and unique characters.

Last edited by Nontree11 (April 19, 2018 22:58:03)

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nontree11 wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

In Drowning In Horseshoes' review of the original Maud Pie episode. He brought up so many points about the Maud having autism, he even pointed out some of the more subtle clues.

Also as someone with Aspergers, I can sort of relate with Maud. I like it when MLP has more interesting and unique characters.
Yeah I really like Maud, she makes me laugh (Boulder was hungry *pours crackers on him*)

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Yeah I really like Maud, she makes me laugh (Boulder was hungry *pours crackers on him*)
Boulder = Best Pet

Last edited by Nontree11 (April 19, 2018 23:14:41)

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Well, many people with it are very emotional, and Maud, well, not so much….. I do agree on the other things though.

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

girlsruless wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Well, many people with it are very emotional, and Maud, well, not so much….. I do agree on the other things though.
Well it effects people differently (believe me I know)

Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Well it effects people differently (believe me I know)

Indeed it does. That is why it's called the autism spectrum.
mass1040
Scratcher
100+ posts

No

I like Scratch and helping people out on Scratch.

check out my awesome forum post here.
check out my really easy contest here.

check out the first animation in my “golden oldies” sires (if you like bad animations) here
check out the forum post for that animation here

also, if you reply to one of my comments, be sure to let me know on my profile, as I don't get notifications
(unless I made the topic, then don't bother.).
Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

mass1040 wrote:

No
Why are you saying no?

Last edited by Nontree11 (April 21, 2018 03:08:14)

TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've also got to agree with the Maud is on the autism spectrum theory.

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

And Twilight has OCD and Pinkie has ADHD

TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Yep.Though Twilight's OCD is probably kind of mild

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

I think its just that Pinkie is super energetic FROM ALL THAT SUGAR SHE EATS

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

girlsruless wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

How is Pinkie Pie so thin

Speaking of thin, I don’t like how most Equestria Girls characters have the same body shape. Most people aren’t the exact same shape or height. Just had to say it. I mean, it’s easier on the animators, but still

Last edited by M1mikyu (April 21, 2018 15:22:15)

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

How is Pinkie Pie so thin

Speaking of thin, I don’t like how most Equestria Girls characters have the same body shape. Most people aren’t the exact same shape or height. Just had to say it. I mean, it’s easier on the animators, but still
Because she's also super energetic and all that movement burns it off.