Discuss Scratch

DIY
Scratcher
500+ posts

Your Questions about Scratch 2.0

Sorry, a bit off-topic here but I just realised that many Scratchers (including myself, and even Lightnin) have an expired link to the previous URL of the Transition Team studio that does not exist anymore. You all may want to change the link in your sigs to http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/203479/ instead of http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/192162/ which is now obsolete.
bardins
Scratcher
2 posts

Missing the ability to allow only “friends”, now followers, to post projects in my “galleries” now “studios”. I teach Scratch and use the galleries as a way for my students to share specific projects in one place - for me to grade as well as for their peers to evaluate and comment on easily.

Does the box for anyone to post to a studio mean that anyone on Scratch 2.0 can post even if they aren't one of my followers?

OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji7skyline wrote:

All my projects are in the wrong order
Yeah. Me too.

fexlo
Scratcher
28 posts

Will there be a cloud list feature in the future? I know you guys don't like chatrooms, but we can report them

-Fexlo, the Wholockian Nerdfighter of Night Vale, currently away on a hitchhiking trip across the galaxy with my dragon Sapphire. If you don't speak fandom, that means I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Sherlock, the Vlogbrothers (or Nerdfighters), Welcome to Night Vale, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Eragon.
SFollis
Scratcher
500+ posts

fexlo wrote:

Will there be a cloud list feature in the future? I know you guys don't like chatrooms, but we can report them
soon…

maxskywalker
Scratcher
4 posts

My first question was ‘where’s the Forums reply button?'
slapperbob
Scratcher
100+ posts

bardins wrote:

Missing the ability to allow only “friends”, now followers, to post projects in my “galleries” now “studios”. I teach Scratch and use the galleries as a way for my students to share specific projects in one place - for me to grade as well as for their peers to evaluate and comment on easily.

Does the box for anyone to post to a studio mean that anyone on Scratch 2.0 can post even if they aren't one of my followers?

Hello,
You can still do that by clicking on the ‘curators’ button on the studio, and then click ‘invite curators’ and then type in the people you want to be able to add projects. Hope this helps!

javery
Scratcher
1 post

hey scratchers Javery here!
I have been creating a icecream shop game for the past few weeks and the new scratch 2.0 wont allow it to share this ( or any other of my projects.)
If you have any advice please post it on one of my current games by searching javery in the search box, try a few out while you are there!
thanks, javery.
Nathanator1416J
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why did I have to loose all my views???

PEPPERTREE LABS! (PtP/PtL)
Tourmaline Scientific Research Programs at PEPPERTREE LABS!
Someone actually used that link! (They were from Virginia….)
GEOLOGY ROCKS! (chemistry too!)
I Tried Supporting Klingons here! But It Was Too late!!!!!
Running Windows XP SP3 (Home) With a 2.2 GHz Dual Core AMD Athlon 64 X2! Support my petition! (here)
aftaraga
Scratcher
1 post

I tried using the “Share To” feature to embed the html code into a website. When I tried to use it though, the frame (and green flag/stop sign) loaded but nothing happened when I clicked the green flag. Any ideas?
sindybad
Scratcher
74 posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

How do you make a signature?
Why are you asking if you already have one?

click here to view a great cloud data game
click here to view a makey makey studio(makey makey web)

yay offline editor

foxymegan
Scratcher
2 posts

how do i update?
vedkhandekar
Scratcher
47 posts

Thanks for Scratch 2.0 ST!

Paint your imagination here!
Play the classic Tic-Tac-Toe
Pop some Bubbles!
And more! Visit here for more stuff!

And if you have questions, just ask!
warlordx2
Scratcher
47 posts

this new site is okSLOW

I am afraid to say that any spelling, grammar or punctuation errors are not my fault.
brianfromoregon
Scratcher
2 posts

I don't see picoboard sensors on the 2.0 web version. Is that on the roadmap?
dantefrizzoli
Scratcher
100+ posts

This new Scratch is AWESOME!

I'm Dante. I am passionate about programming, writing and personal growth.
D-Man9293
Scratcher
52 posts

Where is the curator slot?

Actually, I never thought about it before. All the Muppets are left-handed.
7734f
Scratcher
500+ posts

D-Man9293 wrote:

Where is the curator slot?
The SDS slot and the curator slot are not available ATM, though I do not know why. They will be added soon.

lolwel21
Scratcher
44 posts

PLEASE add more advanced sound and video sensory. I'm trying to make a realtime visualiser for audio from the mic, and I'm having trouble doing that with just loudness. #primitive sound sensory.

Do you agree that Scratch needs these blocks?

(video [color v] on [this sprite v])
(video [brightness v] on [this sprite v])
insert [list] at [1 v] of [☁ list v]
Yes

My latest game: Nucleus
Failord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Serious question: What will happen with OrcaCat's curatorship? Is he gonna get an extra week because the transition threw him off or is he going to get cut short?

Thanks for the ride, Scratch Team and community! Unfortunately, the time has come for me to move on from Scratch, so I'll no longer be using the forums. Thanks again, and farewell!
Invisible text! This will show you if a profile I claim to be mine IS mine. Just remember to visit the profile and see if I confirmed in the comments.
For old time's sake, see the revolutionary Laser Battle 2.0! Also see Unstoppable Game!

And no, the evil kumquats didn't alter my signature…