Discuss Scratch

StarWink5000
Scratcher
48 posts

The New Animal Crossing New Horizons Topic

There are more than 5 games if you count the original japanese versions (Doubutsu no Mori)

Join Project Kirby: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/35001780/
I work for Holine Corp!
SXPHHlRE
Scratcher
100+ posts

Random question, but would anyone like to come to my island once it's finished, all decorated and stuff? I just kinda want someone to say what they think of it.
And I have no friends to play with.

On hiatus, but I may be more active on forums.
nanoguy3222
Scratcher
500+ posts

SXPHHlRE wrote:

Random question, but would anyone like to come to my island once it's finished, all decorated and stuff? I just kinda want someone to say what they think of it.
Sure, I'm game. I'll comment my switch fc once I find it

“NOW EAT THIS SUCKAAAA!” -try to figure out who said that, 2023
PNID: Marsh31807
Switch FC coming soon!
SXPHHlRE
Scratcher
100+ posts

nanoguy3222 wrote:

SXPHHlRE wrote:

Alright! Just letting you know, my island isn't finished at least yet, and I'm doing school work rn, taking a break. Probably soon I can host.

nanoguy3222
Scratcher
500+ posts

SXPHHlRE wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

SXPHHlRE wrote:

Alright! Just letting you know, my island isn't finished at least yet, and I'm doing school work rn, taking a break. Probably soon I can host.
I cant join rn, Switch is dead and I have to study.

Switch FC coming soon!
SXPHHlRE
Scratcher
100+ posts

nanoguy3222 wrote:

SXPHHlRE wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

SXPHHlRE wrote:

I cant join rn, Switch is dead and I have to study.
That's completely fine.

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Has anyone seen the 3:33 Easter egg that happens every Saturday that is creepy for those who want to see it:

1. Set your switch clock to 3:30 (to give time for you to see it) make sure it is a clock is on a day that is Saturday unless it already is.
  2. Make sure you have a TV (any type works).
  3. It only lasts a 1m.
  4. Turn your TV on.
  5. If your clock says its 3:34 or after you have missed it but you can start over from step one.
Static will appear after it is done and before it starts.

Last edited by scratchgodo (Dec. 7, 2022 09:16:38)

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anyone have villager hunting tips?

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
nanoguy3222
Scratcher
500+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon

Switch FC coming soon!
Xcvfdd
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

Has anyone seen the 3:33 Easter egg that happen every Saturday that is creepy for those who want to see it:

1. Set your switch clock to 3:30 (to give time for you to see it) make sure it is a clock is on a day that is Saturday unless it already is.
  2. Make sure you have a TV (any type works).
  3. It only lasts a 1m.
  4. Turn your TV on.
  5. If your clock says its 3:34 or after you have missed it but you can start over from step one.
Static will appear after it is done and before it starts.
I’ll try that once I buy one.
I’m still in debt

…but idk.
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nanoguy3222 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon
What?

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Xcvfdd wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Snip
I’ll try that once I buy one.
I’m still in debt
I am as well but I am on the final loan.

I have a TV in Animal Crossing probably because of the paradise planning DLC.

Also did you know assessed fossils are give you a lot more bells than not assessed fossils.

Last edited by scratchgodo (Dec. 7, 2022 09:15:57)

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
RGrib1030
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon
What?
It’s basically like Amazon, but for Animal Crossing, and you buy stuff with bells

Hi! I’m Flurry Flurricane (Online pen name). I’m a webcomic creator, writer, and digital artist. I’m a demigirl and go by she/they. I try to be accepting and kind to everyone! I’m not as active on the forums anymore, but I pop in every now and then. :)
My comics <3
✨Lurking Secrets of Paradise (13+) ✨
Any other comics I have that aren’t listed here are either still early in production or cancelled
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RGrib1030 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon
What?
It’s basically like Amazon, but for Animal Crossing, and you buy stuff with bells
well yes but where is that

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon
What?
You can literally search nookazon on google.

Doesn’t nookazon require you to join their d/c though? I used it about a year or two ago and it was basically required to use it.

Edit: also since nookazon isnt official, you can be scammed by someone and there is no way to get your stuff back. i’ve never had this happen to me, but that was back when nookazon was smaller and had more trustworthy people, and I never traded for villagers back then.

But yeah, its especially easy to get scammed in villager trades, so be careful and only use 5 star rated sellers

Last edited by ThatOneWeirdDude (Dec. 7, 2022 16:44:44)

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon
What?

Doesn’t nookazon require you to join their d/c though? I used it about a year or two ago and it was basically required to use it.

Edit: also since nookazon isnt official, you can be scammed by someone and there is no way to get your stuff back. i’ve never had this happen to me, but that was back when nookazon was smaller and had more trustworthy people, and I never traded for villagers back then.

But yeah, its especially easy to get scammed in villager trades, so be careful and only use 5 star rated sellers
I can't use d/c

Professional idiot

nanoguy3222
Scratcher
500+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

RGrib1030 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

nanoguy3222 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Nookazon
What?

I can't use d/c
I dont have d/c and i still use Nookazon. You can use it w/o D/c

Switch FC coming soon!
Artkids5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sliverus wrote:

VioletCalico wrote:

Strategy: have your younger sister make your island nice and then just collect resources.

Also this is my avatar ^
I have to pick up after my younger brother, except his house. I have no problem with his house having Shrek walls and Donald Trump flooring, but if it comes to him ruining anything else on the island, I will not allow it.
my brother's house is the only thing that is not neat as a pin on my island. When my friends visit my island I tell them not to go in. I hope he doesn't get his hands on any costume designs like your brothers but it had me rolling xD

-Artkids500-
est. December 13th, 2020

B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i recently got acnh for the switch, and it’s actually a really fun game. tom nook gives me mcdonalds sweet n sour sauce vibes

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B0o0lean wrote:

i recently got acnh for the switch, and it’s actually a really fun game. tom nook gives me mcdonalds sweet n sour sauce vibes
For a second there, I thought you said that Tom Nook was actually giving you Sweet n' Sour sauce from McDonald's.

k0d3rrr

3 forum tips for experienced forumers (in no particular order):
  1. If you are reporting a new forumer's topic to be closed, or moved to another forum, don't mention it, because then, the topic creator will think they will receive either an alert or a ban.

2. New forumers won't immediately know the rules or terminology of the forums. I have seen this happen hundreds of times (exaggeratedly), especially when experienced forumers (I won't name any) tell new forumers that they are "necroposting", which is when someone posts on an old and resolved topic (especially in the Questions about Scratch forum), causing said topic to be moved to the front page of that forum.

3. Using Scratchblocks as a writing style is not blockspam, unless it is irrelevant to the discussion. For example, this

ExampleScratcher1 wrote:

How do I make a smooth gliding animation?
    when green flag clicked
    repeat until <(my question) = [answered]>
    ask [How do I make a smooth gliding animation?] and wait
    end
    say [Thank you!]
    is not blockspam, but these

ExampleScratcher2 (first post) wrote:

when green flag clicked
    move (58) steps
    play sound [Stock Laughter Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]
    forever
    play sound [Stock Screaming Sound Effect HD - 1 Hour v]