Discuss Scratch

Voxalice
Scratcher
500+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

johnelr wrote:

Are Voxal, Touch and Zed gonna be on AOL Instant Messanger or no?
My Windows XP VM suddenly stopped booting on me and idk how to fix it right now

This is my signature, it automatically appears under my posts.

(click to give me an internet)

(posts: 100 / 200 / 300 / 400)
RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 1GErVELk2hM2WBK3TawRLR7AkV7SxyBSK6 9NAwRfSR-%dWFS$a$g&zBMTj2?;jvS?L5%^X%qpCX|A<*paJ=lU07c)wmt$v{TxL5 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines 3499447a51c01fc4dc1e8c3b8182b41cb0e88c67 ellipsepostpianolizard I think Scratch is a cool website with many great features. Imagine, Program, Share is its slogan/motto, and I love that.
nothing to see here… lol
looserty
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voxalice wrote:

johnelr wrote:

Ctrl + Shift + Down to See the rest of my Siggy
Looserty
Artist | Coder | Meower | Cats Great Escape

Thanks to DreamyProfessor for the Banner

TheDreamyProfessor wrote:

Oh-Botheration wrote:

MinecraftKitten2 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

burgermachine74 wrote:

looserty wrote:

TANGNEO000 wrote:

MinecraftKitten2 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

looserty wrote:

looserty wrote:

burgermachine74 wrote:

MinecraftKitten2 wrote:

burgermachine74 wrote:

UnaGames2019 wrote:

burgermachine74 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

looserty wrote:

CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
CGE!
RIP. He has Fallen
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lego_Mario_Maker wrote:

hi everyone i made some code that i want to share, it is a stable and easy way to run a game.
-snip-
Please don't hijack forums. Please make your own topic in the Show and Tell forum.

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (Nov. 22, 2020 15:39:38)

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
tnix100
Scratcher
500+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

tnix100 wrote:

DabDatBass wrote:

tnix100 wrote:

DabDatBass wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT are we gonna make the chat? how will it work? i dont wanna get reported

when green flag clicked
say [blah blah blah]
think [hwowowowowowowowowowoowwwwww]
I know, but we need a server
Ask MikeDEV if you can use the server they were going to use for “Yoom!” a while ago, maybe they could help you out.
that post was from months ago we already figured it out lol
Awesome! I would love to help with this project somehow if you've got anything I could do, I can write some code and help moderate, don't put me on sprite drawing though lol.
You can moderate. That's technically the only job open lol
Sweet! Thanks a lot.
johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

looserty wrote:

Voxalice wrote:

johnelr wrote:

get a new vm

johnelr
Stamps (click) ->

mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What has happened since I last made a post on this thread?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

What has happened since I last made a post on this thread?
a LOT

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
Touchcreator
Scratcher
500+ posts

My AIM isn't connecting

Press crtl+shift+down after highlighting part of my siggy, or install a scrollbar siggy extension to see more.
See this project! It's 3d models in Scratch! (For real this time) 500 posts!
http://internetometer.com/image/48189.png

Also,

Wackyduck2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

Touchcreator wrote:

My AIM isn't connecting
Sorry for popping in, but AOL INSTANT MESSAGER?!? Whoaaaaaa

IF YOU ARENT IN THEKINGONYX FAN CLUB WHERE ARE YOU

Also I shouldn't even be on this account anymore :lol:
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am currently working on CloudLine so not available.

bye
DREWNOLT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Where's that and what is that(AOL)

Hi! I'm DREWNOLT!
I code in Scratch, Javascript, HTML, Bash, and more!
Find my projects here.
I'm on Replit and Github!
Stay safe and scratch on!

zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DREWNOLT wrote:

Time for a history lesson.
Back in the 90s, computers were more basic than what computers are like now. The internet was also very basic. To get online, you would need a phone and a modem. You would also need a service. AOL stands for America Online. It was a service that allowed you to get on the internet and access mail, news, weather, all that stuff. However, AOL wasn't the only service. There were also other popular services, like CompuServe, or Prodigy, however, AOL was more popular and user-friendly.
Nowadays, AOL is owned by Verizon Media and is more of a news site than any internet service.

Edit: AOL Instant Messenger (or AIM) was a direct messaging service. It started in 1997 and shut down in 2017, however, thanks to services like Pheonix, you can chat with AIM in 2020

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (Nov. 24, 2020 23:20:04)

sancoz
Scratcher
35 posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Back in the 90s, computers were more basic than what computers are like now. The internet was also very basic. To get online, you would need a phone and a modem. You would also need a service. AOL stands for America Online. It was a service that allowed you to get on the internet and access mail, news, weather, all that stuff. However, AOL wasn't the only service. There were also other popular services, like CompuServe, or Prodigy, however, AOL was more popular and user-friendly.
Nowadays, AOL is owned by Verizon Media and is more of a news site than any internet service.

Edit: AOL Instant Messenger (or AIM) was a direct messaging service. It started in 1997 and shut down in 2017, however, thanks to services like Pheonix, you can chat with AIM in 2020

That's COOL! thanks for giving that history!

-sancoz
To see my profile and check out my projects, click here! Click here, here, here, here, here, and here to see my irl friends' profiles! As always,
when green flag clicked
say [Scratch On!]
I miss those blocks…
johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

Touchcreator wrote:

My AIM isn't connecting
yep. we talk there for fun

johnelr
Stamps (click) ->

ciera104
Scratcher
32 posts

johnelr wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

Touchcreator wrote:

My AIM isn't connecting
yep. we talk there for fun

ciera104 wrote:

I AM A BOT

DREWNOLT
Scratcher
100+ posts

zedthehedgehog wrote:

DREWNOLT wrote:

Oooh. I knew what AOL(The one from the 90s) was, i just didn't know it was possible to use it today.

Hi! I'm DREWNOLT!
I code in Scratch, Javascript, HTML, Bash, and more!
Find my projects here.
I'm on Replit and Github!
Stay safe and scratch on!

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: programmer204
Wanted job: Moderator
Reason for wanting this job: I really want this job!
Reasons we should pick you: You should pick me because I am loyal, kind, I use proper grammar and I really like helping out others!
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: I have always wanted to be a mod for a website. I don't really have a reason why you should trust me but I think you should give me a chance! Thank you, programmer204

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Reasons we should pick you: You should pick me because I am loyal, kind, I use proper grammar and I really like helping out others!
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: I have always wanted to be a mod for a website. I don't really have a reason why you should trust me but I think you should give me a chance! Thank you, programmer204
I think applications are closed

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Really! Aww man! I really wanted to help!

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

looserty
Scratcher
500+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

mtech22 wrote:

programmer204 wrote:

Really! Aww man! I really wanted to help!
So, Sorry

Ctrl + Shift + Down to See the rest of my Siggy
Looserty
Artist | Coder | Meower | Cats Great Escape

Thanks to DreamyProfessor for the Banner

Oh-Botheration wrote:

MinecraftKitten2 wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

burgermachine74 wrote:

looserty wrote:

TANGNEO000 wrote: