Discuss Scratch

MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

emojixoxo wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

emojixoxo wrote:

qrcool wrote:

emojixoxo wrote:

Awh I saw this and not to beg so pls dont report me, but i really wanted an application
Application’s are closed.

oop did you mean for jobs? i don't want a job i just want to be a Meower user
Applications are closed for jobs, yes, but anyone (that's a scratcher ‘not new scratcher’ rank due to cloud variable policies) can use Meower.

Oh….but for some strange reason, cloud doesn't work for me even though i'm not a new scratcher

Check your firewall settings. Some firewalls block port 1339 (I think this is the port Scratch uses), which is for cloud variable data. Sometimes it may just be your browser. If not, check your PC's settings, and if all else fails you may need to check your router/modem's settings.



dozer8383
Scratcher
98 posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

So, has anyone done anything to Meower lately? It seems like it's dead.

I love cloud variables!
brybry888
Scratcher
36 posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

cool
GlitchedExe
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

brybry888 wrote:

cool
Why do all the new scratchers post on here???

F?
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

Username: <<<<
Wanted job: artist- emoji designer- i can make presets and UI
Reason for wanting this job: its good idea
Reasons we should pick you: i dunno
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: you cant

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
supersonic61223
Scratcher
27 posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

o

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Username: <<<<
Wanted job: artist- emoji designer- i can make presets and UI
Reason for wanting this job: its good idea
Reasons we should pick you: i dunno
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: you cant
SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED READ PLEASE

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/449794/ look at dis now or your pc will be hacked (I'm not joking this is a link to something serious)
Wackyduck2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Username: <<<<
Wanted job: artist- emoji designer- i can make presets and UI
Reason for wanting this job: its good idea
Reasons we should pick you: i dunno
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: you cant
Great. thanks for applying.
I'm personally not invited in the team (what I'm saying is that I'm not in the team) And your hired!
Yet applications are closed, and you just broke corporate policy….
So your FIRED.


Epic stuffs - Wackyduck2020 (press shift+down to scroll down!)
they've failed, Beckham.
Follow me on PopJam: @Wackyduck20
R.I.P Mixer
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Username: <<<<
Wanted job: artist- emoji designer- i can make presets and UI
Reason for wanting this job: its good idea
Reasons we should pick you: i dunno
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: you cant
Great. thanks for applying.
I'm personally not invited in the team (what I'm saying is that I'm not in the team) And your hired!
Yet applications are closed, and you just broke corporate policy….
So your FIRED.
Ok
Wait…
Its April fools day…

Last edited by NILL_GAMES10 (April 1, 2021 08:15:09)


I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
qrcool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Username: <<<<
Wanted job: artist- emoji designer- i can make presets and UI
Reason for wanting this job: its good idea
Reasons we should pick you: i dunno
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: you cant
Great. thanks for applying.
I'm personally not invited in the team (what I'm saying is that I'm not in the team) And your hired!
Yet applications are closed, and you just broke corporate policy….
So your FIRED.
Ok
Wait…
Its April fools day…
Applications really are closed, though.

NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

qrcool wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Username: <<<<
Wanted job: artist- emoji designer- i can make presets and UI
Reason for wanting this job: its good idea
Reasons we should pick you: i dunno
(For moderators) Why should we trust you: you cant
Great. thanks for applying.
I'm personally not invited in the team (what I'm saying is that I'm not in the team) And your hired!
Yet applications are closed, and you just broke corporate policy….
So your FIRED.
Ok
Wait…
Its April fools day…
Applications really are closed, though.
I know, but he was kinda rude about it

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
MikeDEV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

dozer8383 wrote:

So, has anyone done anything to Meower lately? It seems like it's dead.



I'm currently finishing up the remainder of my homework + studying for my second attempt at my driver's permit. From there I'm on spring break, so I'll be doing a lot of nothing. After that, I plan on finishing the GUI and working on CloudLink. As for everyone else, uh… *crickets*



cs2461874
Scratcher
41 posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

I'm kind of skeptical about this…

I'm @cs2461874. I am an all-American Scratcher who will be designing games for big consoles later in life.

if <(GameLoaded) = [100]> then
broadcast [Press Start to Play! v]
end

« Bankul's Hangout Room(WIP)

Click here to view my profile.
supersonic61223
Scratcher
27 posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

it uses emojis and pre-made text images

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/449794/ look at dis now or your pc will be hacked (I'm not joking this is a link to something serious)
GlitchedExe
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

MikeDEV wrote:

dozer8383 wrote:

So, has anyone done anything to Meower lately? It seems like it's dead.



I'm currently finishing up the remainder of my homework + studying for my second attempt at my driver's permit. From there I'm on spring break, so I'll be doing a lot of nothing. After that, I plan on finishing the GUI and working on CloudLink. As for everyone else, uh… *crickets*
You know, like 100 assignments of school a day I am a cloud worker so I am working on breaking down words to store in the small server access we get lol!

F?
oofscratchyboi
Scratcher
56 posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

zedthehedgehog wrote:

MikeDEV wrote:

Also… just a heads up: someone else created a thread about creating a competing social media platform… Should we, like, send in a rep or something? I doubt anyone looks into this forum thread unironically anymore.
Sure.

Also, it's been a while since I've been here. Ever since I left scratch about a month ago, I kinda forgot about this thread. I hope progress will continue soon, however, I doubt it for the next couple of months. Also, this thread is almost 100000 views! This is a big acomplishment!

hey im not competing i gave credit to you.

Welcome to my signature!


trappist-1e
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

Helo! I just got here and wanted to know: how are you developing meower if scratching projects with chat is forbidden?

Hello! I am trappist-1e, a 12 year old boy who loves science! I do a variety of projects, if you want to take a look at them!
Curiosity: At least until 2022 we will have 4 rovers on Mars! can imagine!

Hey, please valan in world rp - It's easy, just say I want join into valan in this project and that's it! You will be welcome!
World rp is an RPG where we lead countries with the goal of being the last nation on earth
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

trappist-1e wrote:

Helo! I just got here and wanted to know: how are you developing meower if scratching projects with chat is forbidden?
Please read the full original post.


krm271krm271
Scratcher
100+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

trappist-1e wrote:

Helo! I just got here and wanted to know: how are you developing meower if scratching projects with chat is forbidden?
I'm not part of meowed, but I believe they are making only a few. Things like emojis and phrases.

Sorry if my profile picture doesn't work!

My fav Tales of perfectheart theory: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29184145/comments/#comments-138989379
My Semi-open MAP: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/469775945
bloctans_4
Scratcher
500+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

trappist-1e wrote:

Helo! I just got here and wanted to know: how are you developing meower if scratching projects with chat is forbidden?
This was OK'd by @Paddle2See, and there is no free text allowed. Proof:

Paddle2See wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

Touchcreator wrote:

The_Wolf302 wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but cloud chat projects are no longer permitted on Scratch. You can read about it here

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/357609/

We are not cloud chatting in FACT it’s not even a chat tbh


We are going to use EMOJIS
And prebuilt phrases
Yea!
Ok, that's cool

new siggy coming soon!

OLD:

bloctans_4 wrote:

I just found out how to do signatures
hi, Im 10 years old

yt here
I work at brawl mania studios
and I program in python,html5,css and scratch.

check this out! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/448664/?page=1#post-4514723

NEW:
Well Hello There! Im A 10 Year Old Who Knows Programming. I Know How To Program In HTML,CSS,PYTHON(well a bit) And Java, I Can Also Do Roblox Lua.

Also some little thing I was/or still am working on Here!
my
wip



zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⋙ Meower - A Social Media On Scratch, That's Safe! - (Applications Closed)⋘

ShawnRoberts wrote:

-snip-
Please don't advertise.

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (April 8, 2021 21:51:52)



Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile