hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

HTML-Fan wrote:

It would! Just check the condition whenever it makes sense! And I'm starting to get annoyed by this topic about a block that doesn't really makes sense.
none enderstands what this does
It's a ditto mark.

Google Dictionary wrote:

noun
  • the same thing again (used in lists and accounts and often indicated by a ditto mark under the word or figure to be repeated).
none understands what this is so that is why your wokarounds are nothing like what I am saying

minecraft creepers be like:
forever
stop [this house from existing v]
end
hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

HTML-Fan wrote:

It would! Just check the condition whenever it makes sense! And I'm starting to get annoyed by this topic about a block that doesn't really makes sense.
Edit: Oh, I forgot:
set [variable v] to [3]
<(variable) = [3]> // returns false
you know?
that is nothing of what I just said at all you are clueless, facepalm

Last edited by hotdogbananaman (June 29, 2020 19:26:56)

forever
end
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

HTML-Fan wrote:

It's a ditto mark.

Google Dictionary wrote:

noun
  • the same thing again (used in lists and accounts and often indicated by a ditto mark under the word or figure to be repeated).
none understands what this is so that is why your wokarounds are nothing like what I am saying

Oops! I thought you were asking what that mark meant

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

HTML-Fan wrote:

It's a ditto mark.

Google Dictionary wrote:

noun

Oops! I thought you were asking what that mark meant
this just proves noone understands what I am saying

forever
end
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

I tested the workaround from the 85th post, it works.
link to the test project: here

Be Moist Also, here's a helpful link to Ocular
I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
The kumquats have eaten this line, so I have to have a new way to repel them.
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

DarthVader4Life wrote:

actully that is nothing like what I am saying anyway

forever
end
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

it skips does it not? isn't that basically what your suggestion does? skip but not repeat?

I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

actually that is nothing like what I am saying anyway
If it is nothing like what you're saying, maybe you should give greater detail in your suggestion, so we know exactly what you're trying to suggest.

Last edited by zedthehedgehog (June 29, 2020 19:36:08)

highlight + ctrl/ + shift + down | my website: zed2345.com | cool collab: meower | vividly visual vector art shop: the vvv | notice: I've left scratch, so I won't respond

RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard RwPrajHsX7hhePpPzgaY1G4HSyGqO9kOb0sG6F/aKB+7gTqVdb/nNGaYnwZPV0zT ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard ellipsepostpianolizard somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines somerandomcharactersthatwillbepickedupbysearchengines
hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

If it is nothing like what you're saying, maybe you should give greater detail in your suggestion, so we know exactly what you're trying to suggest.
it says exactluy waht I mean

forever
end
hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

DarthVader4Life wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

it skips does it not? isn't that basically what your suggestion does? skip but not repeat?
yes but it will skip in the middle of the scipt

forever
end
qrcool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

~snip~
Then you need to fix the errors. Know what, I'll do it for you.

he/they/it/neos
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

this is what i know of this suggestion
*not a loop
*it skips the rest of the unran code if a condition is true
*it has an easier alt to skipping something

zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

it says exactly what I mean
No, because we're apparently wrong.
Also, please use better grammar. My Grammarly extension is blaming me!

hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

qrcool wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

~snip~
look at my signature

forever
end
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

that was the example workaround, the workaround itself doesn't need to have an internal source.

hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

DarthVader4Life wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

that was the example workaround, the workaround itself doesn't need to have an internal source.
well it is not what I am saying so it is not a workaround

forever
end
hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

DarthVader4Life wrote:

*not a loop
but then goeson the the thing under

forever
end
zedthehedgehog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

qrcool wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

~snip~
look at my signature
You're siggy just says

hotdogbananaman wrote:

creepers be like:
forever
end

hotdogbananaman
Scratcher
100+ posts

a finish unless block

zedthehedgehog wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

qrcool wrote:

hotdogbananaman wrote:

~snip~
look at my signature
You're siggy just says

hotdogbananaman wrote:

creepers be like:
forever
end
oops, it was I has good speeling and grammer before

forever
end
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a finish unless block

hotdogbananaman wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

*not a loop
but then goeson the the thing under
yeah, it skips the script inside of the
if <> then

end