Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
LPcats
Scratcher
21 posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

May I have a banner? I'd like Koopa Troopas on it, and even though I already have a banner made by me, it's really bad.
GreenEagleStudios
New to Scratch
3 posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

Username: GreenEagleStudios
Product you want? Pfp
Description? Colours: Green, white, black with eagle on
Deadline? I don't mind, but under a week would be nice…
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? GMT
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? No, I do not mind.
Preferred way of contact? Send a link on my profile
Have you read the Terms? yes… because on Scratch that's what you do
Are you following the thread/discussion? yup
Other? I will do a review if its done in under a week
Thanks

Hi! I'm GreenEagleStudios, and I'm a collab account between:
@mrcoolguy12123 and @JoshuaGuitar64
We are currently working on a project… we will post a preview soon

Adios

@GreenEagleStudios
HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

Username: HyperBits
Product you want?: Intro
Description?: Just an intro with my name and you can add some music, images, color
Deadline?: ASAP
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)?: MST
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order?: no
Preferred way of contact?: comment on my profile
Have you read the Terms?: yes, Scratch
Are you following the thread/discussion?: yes
Other?: nothing

itschaoticcrazycat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LPcats wrote:

May I have a banner? I'd like Koopa Troopas on it, and even though I already have a banner made by me, it's really bad.
use the order form

Moved to @starfiishii. no longer an active scratch user.

(thank you @Honeybreeze)
cwknikhil15842
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: cwknikhil15842
Job you want? Coder, animator, or intro maker
Why should we pick you? I have been on Scratch for over 3 years now, and I want to offer my skills to others!
How active are you? I'm usually on 3-5 hours a day.
What’s your experience? I have made games, animations and Tech Tips!
Are you following the discussion/thread? Yes!
Have you read the terms? Yes!
Examples of work? Cool Heartbeat Line! | My Intro | House Clicker | Tech Tip
Have you seen what jobs are available? Yes
Other? My monitor has a scratch on it. (This is not a joke)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

when green flag clicked
forever
Imagine ::operators
Program ::sensing
Share! ::sound
end
scwestbrook
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can take ONE coding order, will not be back long
say [Stay safe during COVID]

Last edited by scwestbrook (Feb. 24, 2021 21:22:01)

Hi! I'm in the process of reviving a dead account!

when I receive [Pride Month]
switch costume to [Pride_Flag]
scwestbrook
Scratcher
100+ posts

BTW, we really need a new forum thread, takes FOREVER to load

Hi! I'm in the process of reviving a dead account!

when I receive [Pride Month]
switch costume to [Pride_Flag]
--Sunny_Bunny--
Scratcher
50 posts

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Order Form
Username:–Sunny_Bunny–
Product you want? banner
Description? I want it to have a bg like –cherrykitty– and i want it to say Sunny Bunny
Deadline? febuary 19
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? EST
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? –cherrykitty
Preferred way of contact? idk profile
Have you read the Terms?yes
Are you following the thread/discussion?yes
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
Hi,
Your order is complete! Here it is!

Feel Free to ask for any edits, it will only take me a few minutes! =)
Actually, when I was talking about a about me, I was talking about this banner, it looks kind of empty, because this is about the standard banner size, and it's a bit big for your username…
Thanks!
–cherrykitty–
oh and i meant like ur banner when i said that so can u make that edit ( i was in scool and did not see the banner so srry)
I need this fixed to be like what –cherrykitty– has in her siggy and the deadline is past wayyyyy past so plz fix it

Last edited by --Sunny_Bunny-- (Feb. 25, 2021 13:53:45)

--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Order Form
Product you want? banner
Description? I want it to have a bg like –cherrykitty– and i want it to say Sunny Bunny
Deadline? febuary 19
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
Hi,

Actually, when I was talking about a about me, I was talking about this banner, it looks kind of empty, because this is about the standard banner size, and it's a bit big for your username…
Thanks!
–cherrykitty–
oh and i meant like ur banner when i said that so can u make that edit ( i was in scool and did not see the banner so srry)
I need this fixed to be like what –cherrykitty– has in her siggy and the deadline is past wayyyyy past so plz fix it
Oops, so that's what you meant by a bg like –cherrykitty–. Ok, let me try to see if I can get that, because actually that banner was a gift from someone… I can try to make it, though! =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
scienceexplorer1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry!

Last edited by scienceexplorer1 (Feb. 25, 2021 14:28:34)

Be cool
- Chilout -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uoXbsmEBf4

The future lies ahead of us.

Did you know the universe is immensely filled with vacuum rather then any form of matter inside of it?. Well probably you do …
But here is the thing when andromeda galaxy collides with milky way it is expected that not a single star will collide. Space is space. Matter is in a very very small space.

GreenEagleStudios
New to Scratch
3 posts

wait can i cancel order pls

Hi! I'm GreenEagleStudios, and I'm a collab account between:
@mrcoolguy12123 and @JoshuaGuitar64
We are currently working on a project… we will post a preview soon

Adios

@GreenEagleStudios
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Order Form
Product you want? banner
Deadline? febuary 19
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
Hi,

Thanks!
–cherrykitty–
Order complete!
Sorry for the mixup… I really thought that actually your name fits quite well with that green backdrop! =)

Please tell me if you would like any changes! I removed the punctuation marks because they are spaced very weirdly in this font. Feel free to tell me if you want the punctuation marks back! =)

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Calma2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:@Calma2
Product you want? Studio thumbnail
Description?I want it to be a cat in the night sitting on an apartment building in the city. Please make sure there is a moon and strs in the sky. And if you can, please make it animated with the cat flicking it's tail.
Deadline? 5 days
Time Zone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? EST
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? nope
Preferred way of contact? Profile comments
Have you read the Terms? Yes and I love scratch!
Are you following the thread/discussion?Yes
Other? Nothin

Hi! I'm @Calma2. I am a scratcher who draws cats all day and studies way too much.
Please Visit the Cool Cats Shop!
HyperBits
Scratcher
48 posts

HyperBits wrote:

Description?: Just an intro with my name and you can add some music, images, color

zHmonster
Scratcher
100+ posts

HyperBits wrote:

HyperBits wrote:

Sure i think we dont do intros but i'll make you one ig

EDIT: we do them but there is no one to do them lol i'll do it

Last edited by zHmonster (March 1, 2021 23:17:32)

I used to be really bad at the forums. Looking back, did I really say: “support” and just that? Or god forbid: SUPPORT
Hey! It's zHmonster! I love the forums! I am active in Suggestions, and Requests. Here is a list of the shops that I work in:
The Pixel Art Shop || The Metallic Shop || The Wishing Shop || The TJSSF
Artable || The NoobGod Coding Institution || Scrolifier || Ze Shop || The Corner Store

Remixica
Scratcher
1 post

Username: Remixica
Product you want?: A sprite
Description?: Just a nice sprite of a fully grown sunflower, doesn't have to be detailed or anything. I don't mind if its made in bitmap or vector. Just make the stem of it a bit long please, like the ones in the plant creator game I remixed.
Deadline?: Anytime
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)?: Central Standard Time
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? Anyone is fine
Preferred way of contact? I would like to know when my order is done on my profile comments, ty
Have you read the Terms? Yes, scratch.
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes
Other?
2028chloell
Scratcher
84 posts

Remixica wrote:

Username: Remixica
Product you want?: A sprite
Description?: Just a nice sprite of a fully grown sunflower, doesn't have to be detailed or anything. I don't mind if its made in bitmap or vector. Just make the stem of it a bit long please, like the ones in the plant creator game I remixed.
Deadline?: Anytime
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)?: Central Standard Time
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? Anyone is fine
Preferred way of contact? I would like to know when my order is done on my profile comments, ty
Have you read the Terms? Yes, scratch.
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes
Other?
I can do it!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/495435880/
Check out The Garden (PoP shop)
forever
if <kindness> then
show

else
hide
end
end
ZoeDaCat789
Scratcher
17 posts

You know, I'm sick of my order being ignored. I might cancel it if someone doesn't take notice and stop sweeping it under the rug

VR Cat: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/445951842/
(It's my best project, check it out!)
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZoeDaCat789 wrote:

You know, I'm sick of my order being ignored. I might cancel it if someone doesn't take notice and stop sweeping it under the rug
Hi, where is your order? I will take it, if I can.

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

NotAadev
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZoeDaCat789 wrote:

Please come down. We are very busy with orders and our irl lives. Someone will take your order soon.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]