Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

hp_mega_fan wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Hi!
I have ordered a order on page and it's past the deadline, hasn't been taken and i think it might of been ignored. please could someone take my order?
Thanks

Scratch :P
Could you please quote your order? I will have a look at it for you
Ok sure!
Order Form
Username: liverpoolmars
Product you want? OC
Description? Please make it a cool OC, red jumper, jeans, In a scratch project so i can edit it, skin colour light (not white).
Deadline? ASAP
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? GMT
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? The best one you guys have!
Preferred way of contact? My profile
Have you read the Terms? Yes
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes
Other? Scratch :P

Last edited by liverpoolmars (Feb. 15, 2021 06:25:33)

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

liverpoolmars wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Hi!
I have ordered a order on page and it's past the deadline, hasn't been taken and i think it might of been ignored. please could someone take my order?
Thanks

Ok sure!
Order Form
Product you want? OC
Description? Please make it a cool OC, red jumper, jeans, In a scratch project so i can edit it, skin colour light (not white).
Deadline? ASAP
Ok I will try to complete it even though OC's aren't my speciality you are lucky I can draw humans XD

--Sunny_Bunny--
Scratcher
50 posts

Order Form
Username:–Sunny_Bunny–
Product you want? banner
Description? I want it to have a leafy light green bg and i want it to say Warm & Cozi Aesthetics
Deadline? March 17
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? EST
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? gimmie your best one
Preferred way of contact? idk profile
Have you read the Terms?yes
Are you following the thread/discussion?yes
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
ZoeDaCat789
Scratcher
17 posts

Order Form
Username: ZoeDaCat789
Product you want? Gen 3 (Ruby and Sapphire) style Pokemon front sprites for Spectrier, Dragapult, Flechinder, Malamar and Aigeslash
Description? I need these sprites for an animation, and the animation would work best with the Generation 3 ones (The opening animation as seen in Emerald is not required). Aigeslash needs two (For the different forms) but the others only need one. I tried looking on the Internet but they need to be consistent with each other, and when I hired someone else they just gave me the official artwork for Aigeslash and nothing else. As they don't exist for the Pokemon what I am asking for are custom made ones (32 bit).
Deadline? None right now
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? NZT
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? Nope
Preferred way of contact? Comments on my profile
Have you read the Terms? Scratch
Other?

Last edited by ZoeDaCat789 (Feb. 16, 2021 20:38:00)

VR Cat: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/445951842/
(It's my best project, check it out!)
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I haven't been added as Co-Secretary to the staff yet…

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

i know, i’m rlly busy

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

i know, i’m rlly busy

It's okay.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

hp_mega_fan wrote:

liverpoolmars wrote:

Hi!
Thanks

Ok sure!
Order Form
Product you want? OC
Deadline? ASAP
Ok I will try to complete it even though OC's aren't my speciality you are lucky I can draw humans XD
Ok thanks
ZoeDaCat789
Scratcher
17 posts

ZoeDaCat789 wrote:

Order Form
Username: ZoeDaCat789
Product you want? Gen 3 (Ruby and Sapphire) style Pokemon front sprites for Spectrier, Dragapult, Flechinder, Malamar and Aigeslash
Description? I need these sprites for an animation, and the animation would work best with the Generation 3 ones (The opening animation as seen in Emerald is not required). Aigeslash needs two (For the different forms) but the others only need one. I tried looking on the Internet but they need to be consistent with each other, and when I hired someone else they just gave me the official artwork for Aigeslash and nothing else. As they don't exist for the Pokemon what I am asking for are custom made ones (32 bit).
Deadline? None right now
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? NZT
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? Nope
Preferred way of contact? Comments on my profile
Have you read the Terms? Scratch
Other?
Sorry if it sounds like I’m being that annoying one, but when can I expect a reply? Not on a special deadline because my followers don’t care when or if I post but I just feel more stressed when it’s left undone

VR Cat: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/445951842/
(It's my best project, check it out!)
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Order Form
Product you want? banner
Description? I want it to have a leafy light green bg and i want it to say Warm & Cozi Aesthetics
Deadline? March 17
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
Order taken! =)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Order Form
Product you want? banner
Deadline? March 17
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
Hi, your order is done! Please tell me if this needs any more work! =)

edit: sorry I contacted you on a project, comment posting was turned off on your PF

Last edited by --cherrykitty-- (Feb. 17, 2021 10:43:01)

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
--Sunny_Bunny--
Scratcher
50 posts

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

--Sunny_Bunny-- wrote:

Order Form
Product you want? banner
Deadline? March 17
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH
Hi, your order is done! Please tell me if this needs any more work! =)

edit: sorry I contacted you on a project, comment posting was turned off on your PF
Hi sorry about that and THANK YOU!! I love it

Last edited by --Sunny_Bunny-- (Feb. 17, 2021 21:16:51)

--Sunny_Bunny--
Scratcher
50 posts

Order Form
Product you want? banner
Description? I want it to have a bg like –cherrykitty– and i want it to say Sunny Bunny
Deadline? febuary 19
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? –cherrykitty
Other? SCRATCHY SCRATCH

Last edited by --Sunny_Bunny-- (Feb. 18, 2021 17:28:18)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Username of Owner? @RedGuy7
Your Position in the Shop? founder
Shop Name? Perfect Pearls 2.0
Shop Link? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/
Shop Banner(if you have one)? https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png
Are you following this thread? yes, for now
How will this help us? advertising, we have some skills you don't have idk what to say
What services can you provide? most everything
Why are you picking us? because we need help with art
Other?
oh I'm sorry for no one seeing this, but yes most likely we will help u but its not up to me but I will bump this. we will see what the artists and the boD say

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Shop Banner(if you have one)? https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png
How will this help us? advertising, we have some skills you don't have idk what to say
Other?
oh I'm sorry for no one seeing this, but yes most likely we will help u but its not up to me but I will bump this. we will see what the artists and the boD say
we will get back to you, don’t worry, we have quite of a few orders on our backs!

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
enigmaworks
Scratcher
24 posts

Is there a studio for this mall? I feel like it could make managing orders and other requests a bit easier.
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are you only allowed to do orders based on your job because if there are too many orders for banners, pfp’s etc. I could do some
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lily-Lavender wrote:

are you only allowed to do orders based on your job because if there are too many orders for banners, pfp’s etc. I could do some
since there are a lot of orders, i will give you permission to help out with banners

PFP by the PFP shop.
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

Lily-Lavender wrote:

since there are a lot of orders, i will give you permission to help out with banners

Ok!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Other?
we will get back to you, don’t worry, we have quite of a few orders on our backs!
Its not a order it's a partnership request

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]