Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

dinoshark123best wrote:

OK I’m going to add whoever is been accepted to the scratch mall on the job list, so please tell me if you haven’t been added, and tell me your job.

How many votes do I need to be elected as Co-Secretary?

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
tishtishy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ!

dinoshark123best wrote:

OK I’m going to add whoever is been accepted to the scratch mall on the job list, so please tell me if you haven’t been added, and tell me your job.
Mee Order check
zHmonster
Scratcher
100+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

Meeeeeee Profiler

I used to be really bad at the forums. Looking back, did I really say: “support” and just that? Or god forbid: SUPPORT
Hey! It's zHmonster! I love the forums! I am active in Suggestions, and Requests. Here is a list of the shops that I work in:
The Pixel Art Shop || The Metallic Shop || The Wishing Shop || The TJSSF
Artable || The NoobGod Coding Institution || Scrolifier || Ze Shop || The Corner Store

2028chloell
Scratcher
84 posts

no one has looked at my application

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/495435880/
Check out The Garden (PoP shop)
forever
if <kindness> then
show

else
hide
end
end
PewDiePython
Scratcher
100+ posts

lol this is so cringe hi guys

im sus
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

your accepted

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

your accepted

Woohoo! Quick question: Can I hire workers? It didn't say so in the description, so I wanted to make sure.

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
enigmaworks
Scratcher
24 posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

I don’t believe I have been. I am a ‘coder’.
cwknikhil15842
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: cwknikhil15842
Job you want? Coder, animator, or intro maker
Why should we pick you? I have been on Scratch for over 3 years now, and I want to offer my skills to others!
How active are you? I'm usually on 3-5 hours a day.
What’s your experience? I have made games, animations and Tech Tips!
Are you following the discussion/thread? Yes!
Have you read the terms? Yes!
Examples of work? Cool Heartbeat Line! | My Intro | House Clicker | Tech Tip
Have you seen what jobs are available? Yes
Other? My monitor has a scratch on it. (This is not a joke)

Last edited by cwknikhil15842 (Feb. 11, 2021 23:58:18)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

when green flag clicked
forever
Imagine ::operators
Program ::sensing
Share! ::sound
end
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Username of Owner? @RedGuy7
Your Position in the Shop? founder
Shop Name? Perfect Pearls 2.0
Shop Link? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/
Shop Banner(if you have one)? https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png
Are you following this thread? yes, for now
How will this help us? advertising, we have some skills you don't have idk what to say
What services can you provide? most everything
Why are you picking us? because we need help with art
Other?
oh I'm sorry for no one seeing this, but yes most likely we will help u but its not up to me but I will bump this. we will see what the artists and the boD say

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Adn1936
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Adn1936
Product you want? A simple DDR arrow system.
Description? Just something like DDR.
Deadline? Just ASAP.
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? Pacific Standard Time
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? No.
Preferred way of contact? Profile.
Have you read the Terms? Yes.
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes!
Other? i like scratch

when green flag clicked
if <(Project :: sensing) = [Cool]> then
Click [favorite v] :: control
end
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

penguin2008 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

i have not been added
i do not recall you working here before.

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
2028chloell
Scratcher
84 posts

Username: 2028chloell
Job you want? OC maker
Why should we pick you? I have very good drawing skills, but prefer drawing people. I also am good at getting things done quickly without sacrificing quality.
How active are you? VERY. I'm on Scratch every day for at least 3 hours
What’s your experience? I have a PoP shop
Are you following the discussion/thread? Yes
Have you read the terms? I have
Examples of work? Just look at my PoP shop or any of my projects really (not the Lafayeet one)
Have you seen what jobs are available? yes
Other?

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/495435880/
Check out The Garden (PoP shop)
forever
if <kindness> then
show

else
hide
end
end
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jareddddddd wrote:

Username: Jareddddddd
Product you want? Platforming Script
Description? Just a generic platforming script with
- well of course platforming
- no ceiling detection
- platform dropdown
Deadline? none but preferably within a week or 2
TimeZone(search up what is my TimeZone if you do not know)? NA east
Do you want a Specific Worker to do your order? no
Preferred way of contact? Profile
Have you read the Terms? Scratch
Are you following the thread/discussion? Yes
Other? nope
Order taken and also done. You can take the script from my alt, –cherryalt–. It supports slopes and floating platforms, it doesn't have wall jumping, though.

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.

And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
liverpoolmars
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!
I have ordered a order on page and it's past the deadline, hasn't been taken and i think it might of been ignored. please could someone take my order?
Thanks

Scratch :P

Last edited by liverpoolmars (Feb. 12, 2021 06:37:25)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

turtlegoldnugget wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Username of Owner? @RedGuy7
Your Position in the Shop? founder
Shop Name? Perfect Pearls 2.0
Shop Link? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/454707/
Shop Banner(if you have one)? https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/446970654_9000x7200.png
Are you following this thread? yes, for now
How will this help us? advertising, we have some skills you don't have idk what to say
What services can you provide? most everything
Why are you picking us? because we need help with art
Other?
oh I'm sorry for no one seeing this, but yes most likely we will help u but its not up to me but I will bump this. we will see what the artists and the boD say

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Lily-Lavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lily-Lavender wrote:

penguin2008 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

i have not been added

Me neither

And my job is sprite ripper
turtlegoldnugget2
New to Scratch
1 post

this is turtlegoldnuggets new account because i forgot the password to the old one
zHmonster
Scratcher
100+ posts

turtlegoldnugget2 wrote:

this is turtlegoldnuggets new account because i forgot the password to the old one
O shooooot

Also, Idrk if i believe you :/

I used to be really bad at the forums. Looking back, did I really say: “support” and just that? Or god forbid: SUPPORT
Hey! It's zHmonster! I love the forums! I am active in Suggestions, and Requests. Here is a list of the shops that I work in:
The Pixel Art Shop || The Metallic Shop || The Wishing Shop || The TJSSF
Artable || The NoobGod Coding Institution || Scrolifier || Ze Shop || The Corner Store

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

liverpoolmars wrote:

Hi!
I have ordered a order on page and it's past the deadline, hasn't been taken and i think it might of been ignored. please could someone take my order?
Thanks

Scratch :P
Could you please quote your order? I will have a look at it for you

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Tʜᴇ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Mᴀʟʟ! Oᴘᴇɴ! Fʀᴇᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ! Cᴏᴍᴇ Cᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Pᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ Tᴏᴅᴀʏ! Nᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! [RSS Feed]