Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗ [RSS Feed]
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗

I'd like to work here!

Username: Jolia_RKW
Any other shops that you work at: I own 2
Example Reviews (2 or 3):

Example Shop Reviews
Title: Unusual and unique
Banner: Clear writing and stands out
Availability of Staff: Quite good, order was taken 1 day after I posted it
Quality: Very good! It looked as I had described and better
Customer Service: Amazing! Done in 3hrs.
Overall Experience: I would say that although it took a little while to take my order it was well worth it!
Title: Simple but clever
Banner: I like how you made the writing shaped as a wave to link to the title. Bold.
Availability of Staff: Great! Order was taken only 4hrs after i posted it!
Quality: Good, although you missed out one thing.
Customer Service: Okay, completed 2 days after it waws taken
Overall Experience: This shop is quite good, although they may need to speed up.

Why do you want to work here: I want to help you complete orders - and it seems like a nice shop :)
How active are you (1-10): 6-7

Thank you!

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (June 17, 2020 14:48:13)

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗

Jolia_RKW wrote:

- Snip -

I will let you know in a few days.

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

- Snip -

Okay!

deer-smoke
Scratcher
94 posts

Usernameeer-smoke
Any other shops that you work at: Warrior cats shop, The Spotlight Shop
Example Reviews (2 or 3):I haven't done any yet, But Here's one: Barney: Formatting, 3.6. These are good lessons, But You Keep jumping from one to another too fast. Idea, 10. This is the Perfect show for toddlers to watch, At Daycare or at home. Overall Review, 7.4 Stars.
The Spotlight Shop: Formatting, 7.9. This Is A great Way To Put Everything, But it's a bit long. Idea, 7.3. It's A great idea, But I just don't think that it was carried out correctly at the start.
Why do you want to work here: I want to give honest reviews.
How active are you (1-10): 8-9

♔Katana Orana, Student of Royal Prep♔
Fav Rp:♔Royal Prep♔
Fav Song: Its Me (Acoustic)
Spam Occupation: ✉-мAN ❯:3
Roblox: deer_smoke
Star Sign: ♒️
Rp With me anytime!
©ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ғᴀɴ®
║▌│█│║▌║││█ l
ᴠᴇʀɪғɪᴇᴅ by Starclan
deer-smoke
Scratcher
94 posts

deer-smoke wrote:

Usernameeer-smoke
Example Reviews (2 or 3):I haven't done any yet, But Here's one: Barney: Formatting, 3.6. These are good lessons, But You Keep jumping from one to another too fast. Idea, 10. This is the Perfect show for toddlers to watch, At Daycare or at home. Overall Review, 7.4 Stars.
The Spotlight Shop: Formatting, 7.9. This Is A great Way To Put Everything, But it's a bit long. Idea, 7.3. It's A great idea, But I just don't think that it was carried out correctly at the start.
> It put the Deer's D as

Rp With me anytime!
©ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ғᴀɴ®
║▌│█│║▌║││█ l
ᴠᴇʀɪғɪᴇᴅ by Starclan
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

- Snip -

Okay!
So am i accepetd?

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

I'd like to work here!

Example Shop Reviews
Overall Experience: I would say that although it took a little while to take my order it was well worth it!
Banner: I like how you made the writing shaped as a wave to link to the title. Bold.
Overall Experience: This shop is quite good, although they may need to speed up.

Why do you want to work here: I want to help you complete orders - and it seems like a nice shop :)

Thank you!

Well, I'd first like to say that you did a good job on those example reviews! But… I would say that it was quite good! So it's a yes! Just don't forget to give _/10 (a score out of 10). So now you need training! The training will be very short, and also thanks for applying!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

deer-smoke wrote:

Usernameeer-smoke

Ack, I copied this and lost it all so it won't be so informative
So, good job on the reviews, but it's not really what I'm looking for so its a no. But you can improve, so good luck!

deer-smoke
Scratcher
94 posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

deer-smoke wrote:

Usernameeer-smoke

Ack, I copied this and lost it all so it won't be so informative
So, good job on the reviews, but it's not really what I'm looking for so its a no. But you can improve, so good luck!
Ok!

Rp With me anytime!
©ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs ғᴀɴ®
║▌│█│║▌║││█ l
ᴠᴇʀɪғɪᴇᴅ by Starclan
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

I'd like to work here!

Example Shop Reviews

Thank you!

Well, I'd first like to say that you did a good job on those example reviews! But… I would say that it was quite good! So it's a yes! Just don't forget to give _/10 (a score out of 10). So now you need training! The training will be very short, and also thanks for applying!
YAY! Thanks so much what will be in the training?

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

- Snip -

Well, you will have a simple order to complete.

What to do when you get an order:

- When you get your order you will make sure that they have the codeword, all the information and anything else required
- You will say ‘taken’ when you take an order
- You have to place a fake order at the shop you are reviewing
- Make sure to use the correct format for the review

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Review Format:

Title: _/10- Fill In

Banner: _/10- Fill In

AoS: _/10- Fill In**

Quality: _/10- Fill In

CS: _/10- Fill In

OE: _*/10- Fill In

Just quote this and remove the
[quote=Arsxi_]
and fill it in and you can use this forever!

*I would suggest using this website for averaging*

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

One Time Review-
Training for Jolia_RKW

Username: Arsxi_
Name of shop: Bear-y Best banners
URL to your shop: here!
Owner: Meeeee!!!
Owner permission: Uhhhh…..
Codeword: Peppa Pig

Last edited by Arsxi_ (June 21, 2020 19:25:20)

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Houdini Shoppe Review:

Title: 10/10- I would first like to say good job to whomever created the shop name. The shop name is very creative and unique!

Banner: 7/10- Well, since you are a relatively new shop your banner is not perfect. I would say though that you should very much go to a shop that specializes in banners such as: Buzzy Bee Banners, Craft Shop, Bear-y Best Banners, or any other that I have not named. But this is only a recommendation, but I'm sure that it would help you bring in some more customers.

AoS: 10/10- My order was taken an under 5 minutes which is good. Nothing else really to improve, just keep that fast speed up and you should have a lot of happy customers!

Quality: 8/10- Maybe just add a border and use a different font, but due to my specifications there was a wide variety!

CS: 10/10- They kindly let me know that my order was completed, and provided me with the link.

OE: 9/10- The only recommendation is to get a updated banner! You should come here, they may be new but they will get their work done fast!

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Houdini Shoppe Review:

Title: 10/10- I would first like to say good job to whomever created the shop name. The shop name is very creative and unique!

Banner: 7/10- Well, since you are a relatively new shop your banner is not perfect. I would say though that you should very much go to a shop that specializes in banners such as: Buzzy Bee Banners, Craft Shop, Bear-y Best Banners, or any other that I have not named. But this is only a recommendation, but I'm sure that it would help you bring in some more customers.

AoS: 10/10- My order was taken an under 5 minutes which is good. Nothing else really to improve, just keep that fast speed up and you should have a lot of happy customers!

Quality: 8/10- Maybe just add a border and use a different font, but due to my specifications there was a wide variety!

CS: 10/10- They kindly let me know that my order was completed, and provided me with the link.

OE: 9/10- The only recommendation is to get a updated banner! You should come here, they may be new but they will get their work done fast!

Thank you and I have made an updated banner

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

- Snip -

Well, you will have a simple order to complete.

What to do when you get an order:

- When you get your order you will make sure that they have the codeword, all the information and anything else required
- You will say ‘taken’ when you take an order
- You have to place a fake order at the shop you are reviewing
- Make sure to use the correct format for the review
Okay!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Review Format:

Title: _/10- Fill In

Banner: _/10- Fill In

AoS: _/10- Fill In**

Quality: _/10- Fill In

CS: _/10- Fill In

OE: _*/10- Fill In

Just quote this and remove the
[quote=Arsxi_]
and fill it in and you can use this forever!

*I would suggest using this website for averaging*
Okay thank you! what do you mean by averaging?

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

One Time Review-
Training for Jolia_RKW

Taken!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

One Time Review-
Training for Jolia_RKW

Taken!
Here is your one-time review:
Title: 8 /10 - Clever and simple

Banner: 9/10 - Clear writing and pictures of bears to link with shop name. Effective

AoS: 8/10 - My order was taken very soon after i posted it

Quality: 9/10 - High quality!

CS: 8/10 - Completed a few hours after it was taken!

OE: 8.5/10 - Very fast service and amazing quality of work. I would definitely come back and recommend this shop! Well done

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Great Job! Now you can complete orders. Umm… I guess you can take any orders that come in now that were open again.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗ [RSS Feed]