Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗ [RSS Feed]
Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗

Shooting Star Shop Review:
Title: 10/10- You have special characters so people will be drawn to your shop. Which is a good way to draw in new customers.

Banner: 10/10- The banner displays the name of the shop so you can see it well. I like how it is simple, no fancy fonts or backgrounds.

AoS: 10/10- My order was ‘taken’ 10 minutes later.

Quality: 9/10-Very good, and it was just like my specifications.

CS: 9/10- My order was finished in 1 hour, so that was fast compared to other shops

OE: 9.6/10- You should come here!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗

Gobo's Department Store Review:
Title: 10/10- I like all the fancy text, it's unusual.

Banner: 8/10- The banner could be larger, but otherwise it relates totally.

AoS: 10/10- 15 minutes for my order to be ‘taken’.

Quality: 10/10- It looks nice! I may actually use it (I wasn't really going to but I might!).

CS: 9/10- Less than 30 minutes for my order to be completed which I think is pretty phenomenal! :)

OE: 9.6/10- You should shop there!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Shooting Star Shop Review:
Title: 10/10- You have special characters so people will be drawn to your shop. Which is a good way to draw in new customers.

Banner: 10/10- The banner displays the name of the shop so you can see it well. I like how it is simple, no fancy fonts or backgrounds.

AoS: 10/10- My order was ‘taken’ 10 minutes later.

Quality: 9/10-Very good, and it was just like my specifications.

CS: 9/10- My order was finished in 1 hour, so that was fast compared to other shops

OE: 9.6/10- You should come here!

WOW! Thanks for the review it's amazing glad you liked our shop!

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Gobo's Department Store Review:
Title: 10/10- I like all the fancy text, it's unusual.

Banner: 8/10- The banner could be larger, but otherwise it relates totally.

AoS: 10/10- 15 minutes for my order to be ‘taken’.

Quality: 10/10- It looks nice! I may actually use it (I wasn't really going to but I might!).

CS: 9/10- Less than 30 minutes for my order to be completed which I think is pretty phenomenal! :)

OE: 9.6/10- You should shop there!

Thanks for the lovely review! (I work there and I’ve also reviewed Gobo’s Department Store here.)

RainbowsToybox
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

RainbowsToybox wrote:

Username: RainbowsToybox
Name of shop: Animation Station
URL to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/410875/?page=1#post-4090874
Owner: RainbowsToybox
Owner permission: Yes

Ok thanks!
Sorry, I'm quitting on this. It's lots of stress plus homework, I hope you understand.

hi im roz
i dont like this username either but i cant change it
Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Monkeylover200
Name of shop: the Houdini Shoppe
URL to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/410934/
Owner: me and totesme
Owner permission: yes

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

RainbowsToybox wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

RainbowsToybox wrote:

- Snip -

Ok, that is fine. I totally understand.

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Username: Monkeylover200
Name of shop: the Houdini Shoppe
URL to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/410934/
Owner: me and totesme
Owner permission: yes

Ok, taken!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Monthly Review-
Username: Jolia_RKW
Date: 15th June 2020
Name of shop: ✧ Jᴏʟɪᴀ's Pᴏᴇᴛʀʏ Sʜᴏᴘ ✧ Tᴏᴘ-Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ Pᴏᴇᴍs ᴀs Yᴏᴜ Oʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ! ✧
URL to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/413783/?page=1
Owner: Me, Jolia_RKW
Other- (Please let us know if you want a monthly review, if left blank default is one time review) Yes I would like a monthly review!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Monthly Review-
Other- (Please let us know if you want a monthly review, if left blank default is one time review) Yes I would like a monthly review!

Ok, thanks

RainbowsToybox
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name of shop: Pastel Galactic
URL to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/414310/

hi im roz
Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

RainbowsToybox wrote:

Name of shop: Pastel Galactic
URL to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/414310/

ok

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

- Announcement -

I am closing the shop due to an overflow of orders. I will continue to work or placed orders but, no new orders shall be placed during this time.
Right now as this is a single person owned shop, this is a lot of work for one person. I am not a robot, I am human. Sorry if your order was placed and you still don't have it yet. I hope you understand.

I'm also expecting about 2-3 days before I can open back up.

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

This is a suggestion but you could hire a couple of people to help

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Green Birdy Shop Review:
Title: 9.5/10- You have included special characters which is a nice touch, but though most shops do that as well it makes it seem almost ‘normal’.

Banner: 10/10- The banner displays a green birdy which is what the name of the shop is, then the title is easily read.

AoS: 8/10- So I placed my order and about 3 hours later it was ‘taken’, but I understand that their shop is currently hiring so it makes sense, they are probably busy.

Quality: 8/10- I was a little disappointed with my order, because the background was a little plain. But again I didn't specify a background.

CS: 9/10- My order was in the ‘Waiting Area’. When my order as ‘taken!’ the person doing my order politely said on the forum and on my profil that they would e doing it. When my order was finished I was politely notified that 1) my order was done and 2) where to find it.

OE: 9/10- When they open up you should shop there!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Maybe. I could.

Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Maybe. I could.
If you do I will happily help out

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Maybe. I could.
If you do I will happily help out

If you'd like you can fill out the form:

Application-
Username:
Any other shops that you work at:
Example Reviews (2 or 3):
Why do you want to work here:
How active are you (1-10):

Last edited by Arsxi_ (June 17, 2020 12:13:32)

RainbowsToybox
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did you see the order I completed? You didn't respond ot review, so just checking.

hi im roz
cs3111234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Green Birdy Shop Review:
Title: 9.5/10- You have included special characters which is a nice touch, but though most shops do that as well it makes it seem almost ‘normal’.

Banner: 10/10- The banner displays a green birdy which is what the name of the shop is, then the title is easily read.

AoS: 8/10- So I placed my order and about 3 hours later it was ‘taken’, but I understand that their shop is currently hiring so it makes sense, they are probably busy.

Quality: 8/10- I was a little disappointed with my order, because the background was a little plain. But again I didn't specify a background.

CS: 9/10- My order was in the ‘Waiting Area’. When my order as ‘taken!’ the person doing my order politely said on the forum and on my profil that they would e doing it. When my order was finished I was politely notified that 1) my order was done and 2) where to find it.

OE: 9/10- When they open up you should shop there!

Thank you so much for the review!

cs3111234

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Monthly Review-

Ok, thanks

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗ [RSS Feed]