Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗ [RSS Feed]
Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗

Last edited by Arsxi_ (Aug. 2, 2020 13:16:55)

LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗

Congrats! Your shop is UTA Approved!

Copy-paste this at the top of the OP (if you want to)
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/427838/?page=1#post-4281926][img][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/LankyBox01/yaDSKQ.png[/img][/img][/url]

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Congrats! Your shop is UTA Approved!

Copy-paste this at the top of the OP (if you want to)
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/427838/?page=1#post-4281926][img][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/LankyBox01/yaDSKQ.png[/img][/img][/url]

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

The Dragon-Fire Shop Review:

Title: 9/10- The title is nice because, it is unique!

Banner: 8/10- It does look a little odd due to the size but otherwise its a great banner!

AoS: 10/10- About 5 minutes and my order was taken.

Quality: 10/10- I should have been more specific but all I said was pineapple background no text! But good job!

CS: 8/10- About 2 dasy later my order was finished!

OE: 9/10- You can come here for all your unusual product needs!
amazing! thx so much

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

The Dragon-Fire Shop Review:

Title: 9/10- The title is nice because, it is unique!

Banner: 8/10- It does look a little odd due to the size but otherwise its a great banner!

AoS: 10/10- About 5 minutes and my order was taken.

Quality: 10/10- I should have been more specific but all I said was pineapple background no text! But good job!

CS: 8/10- About 2 dasy later my order was finished!

OE: 9/10- You can come here for all your unusual product needs!
amazing! thx so much

No Problem!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

No Problem!

Also, do you mind if I use your review layout and change it a little in my new shop? I will credit! If so then thx, if not then okay that's also fine!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sapphire Shop Review:

Title: 10/10- You have used different fonts/ text.

Banner: 10/10- It is a very beautiful banner! It includes Sapphires, and the name of the shop.

AoS: 8/10- About 1 day later and my order was taken.

Quality: 8.5/10- It is nice! The “A” is lowercase, and it was supposed to be uppercase.!

CS: 7.5/10- 5 days and my order was finished. No notification on my profile that it was completed.

OE: 8.8/10- You can come here, other than the CS overall this shop is pretty good!

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Longarms Creations Review:

Title: 10/10- It is a name that is unique, and has never been used before!

Banner: 8/10- It is a little weird with the text all cluttered to one side. It is cool have you have a daily banner competition! But this feedback will not really matter once you have a new banner! **I scored Bananaandchoc1's banner**

AoS: 9.5/10- About 1 hour and my order was taken.

Quality: 8/10- Its good, veyr simple, I was hoping it would be a little more complex.

CS: 8/10- 2 hours later and my order was finished! I was notified politely by the person doing my order, that it was completed!

OE: 8.7/10- The shop is unorganized, meaning that the directory posts are on different pages. But don't let that fool you! You can still come here, they get your order done!
I made the banner like that on purpose so it wasn’t too generic, but I guess everyone has their own opinions

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

No Problem!

Also, do you mind if I use your review layout and change it a little in my new shop? I will credit! If so then thx, if not then okay that's also fine!

I'd rather not have the same layout, because if a shop that receives monthly reviews here signs up for them at your shop they are basically receiving the same type of review if that makes any sense. Good luck with your shop though!

hp_mega_fan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Banner: 10/10- It is a very beautiful banner! It includes Sapphires, and the name of the shop.

Quality: 8.5/10- It is nice! The “A” is lowercase, and it was supposed to be uppercase.!

CS: 7.5/10- 5 days and my order was finished. No notification on my profile that it was completed.

OE: 8.8/10- You can come here, other than the CS overall this shop is pretty good!

Thanks very much! I did do caps lock on the A, its just the font makes it look that way, but thanks for the feedback!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

Longarms Creations Review:

Title: 10/10- It is a name that is unique, and has never been used before!

Banner: 8/10- It is a little weird with the text all cluttered to one side. It is cool have you have a daily banner competition! But this feedback will not really matter once you have a new banner! **I scored Bananaandchoc1's banner**

AoS: 9.5/10- About 1 hour and my order was taken.

Quality: 8/10- Its good, veyr simple, I was hoping it would be a little more complex.

CS: 8/10- 2 hours later and my order was finished! I was notified politely by the person doing my order, that it was completed!

OE: 8.7/10- The shop is unorganized, meaning that the directory posts are on different pages. But don't let that fool you! You can still come here, they get your order done!
I made the banner like that on purpose so it wasn’t too generic, but I guess everyone has their own opinions

I guess so.

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

hp_mega_fan wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

Thanks very much! I did do caps lock on the A, its just the font makes it look that way, but thanks for the feedback!

No problem!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arsxi_ wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Arsxi_ wrote:

No Problem!

I'd rather not have the same layout, because if a shop that receives monthly reviews here signs up for them at your shop they are basically receiving the same type of review if that makes any sense. Good luck with your shop though!
Okay! I'll use a different layout then

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Now We Have New Banners!

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey the dragon fire shop has moved, do you need me to fill out the form again for just give you the name on link?

l-lavender
Scratcher
100+ posts

One Time Review-
Username: l-lavender
Name of shop: Lion Image Hosting Service
URL to your shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/428535/
Owner: me
Owner permission: I am the owner
Codeword:rain
May you plz post the review here (plz don't post in my shop) And notify on my profile when finish

Last edited by l-lavender (Aug. 5, 2020 12:57:12)

~ l-lavender

The amazing banner by @SnowDropx.
Arsxi_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Hey the dragon fire shop has moved, do you need me to fill out the form again for just give you the name on link?

You can give me the name and the link.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˗ˏˋᴀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱʜᴏᴘ | ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ! | ᴜʀɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! | ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ! ˎˊ˗ [RSS Feed]