Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! || [RSS Feed]
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

|| ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! ||

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

RainbowGlitter2010 wrote:

Product wanted: signature banner
Have you read the ToS?: yes, my least favorite thing is wearing dresses (tho i am a girl)
Description: It should have a rainbow background with a girl sitting in front. If you could make the girl kinda similar to the one in my pfp, that would be great! and also, on the top, pls write my username in either white or black (whichever goes better)
Deadline: 5 days
Link (if needed): No link needed.
I’m gonna try and do this xD
ok, I'll edit the UOC

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

|| ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! ||

RainbowGlitter2010’s Order is done!

Please let me know whether you want anything changed!

RainbowGlitter2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

wow! awesome work! couldnt ask for anything better……

Worker who did your order: bananaandchoc1
Score out of 10: 9.5/10
Quote: “I will definetely order from gobo's department store again. The result looks wonderful, and I couldn't ask for better. Keep up the good work!” - RainbowGlitter2010

Last edited by RainbowGlitter2010 (June 17, 2020 01:31:47)

Thanks,
~Rainbow~
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RainbowGlitter2010 wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

wow! awesome work! couldnt ask for anything better……

Worker who did your order: bananaandchoc1
Score out of 10: 9.5/10
Quote: “I will definetely order from gobo's department store again.” The result looks wonderful, and I couldn't ask for better. Keep up the good work! - RainbowGlitter2010
Wow, thanks!

blu3coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

How many other shops have you worked at?: lots
Have you read the ToS?: yes I love choclate
What can you do?: art banners profile pics sprites fonts and most other things
Do you want a BoD position (which one?): chairman
Activity: (/10) 8/10

Hi I'm blu3coder but you can call me Blue
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blu3coder wrote:

How many other shops have you worked at?: lots
Have you read the ToS?: yes I love choclate
What can you do?: art banners profile pics sprites fonts and most other things
Do you want a BoD position (which one?): chairman
Activity: (/10) 8/10
Accepted as chairman! The BoD is now full.
Crossme72, please switch @warriorsroleplayer back to assistant secretary, they will return in October.

Last edited by kitten769 (June 16, 2020 16:14:44)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join our staff!

How many other shops have you worked at?: I'm not sure…. I think 10 or 11 shops…. I dunno.
Have you read the ToS?: My favourite thing is my pet dog !
What can you do?: Banners , Profile pictures , Thumbnails , BBCode and Coding
Do you want a BoD position (which one?): I'm not sure too…. eh, maybe a normal worker ?
Activity: (/10) : 9 / 10 for now but may drop to 7 / 10 in late July…
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-deleted-

omg why did i say that xD

Last edited by bananaandchoc1 (June 18, 2020 13:19:18)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

Join our staff!

How many other shops have you worked at?: I'm not sure…. I think 10 or 11 shops…. I dunno.
Do you want a BoD position (which one?): I'm not sure too…. eh, maybe a normal worker ?
Accepted as a normal worker!

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

Join our staff!

Accepted as a normal worker!

Thanks !
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

STILL don't have use listed, we made that agreement, rember? TC?

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

STILL don't have use listed, we made that agreement, rember? TC?
Sorry, I keep forgetting. I'll add it soon.

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To Clarify about BoD positions:
The BoD is now full.
Blu3coder is now chairman
Warriorsroleplayer has been put on extended leave and demoted to assistant secretary.
-LostJourney- has joined our staff as a normal worker.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

The BoD is now full.
Warriorsroleplayer has been put on extended leave and demoted to assistant secretary.
Do you need help to hire more workers?

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

The BoD is now full.
Do you need help to hire more workers?
Not now, the BoD is nice and full, and we have one normal worker. You can if you want.

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Product wanted: A siggy banner
Have you read the ToS?: yes snakes
Description: A banner with Lupin (I love that character) from the scene before the burrow goes up in flames and then next to it says Flawpaw-Slytherin-They/Them-District 4-Remus Lupin Fan (could it be moving?)
Deadline: July 4th 2020
Link (if needed): none!

Last edited by Flawpaw (June 23, 2020 13:01:20)

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Have you read the ToS?: yes my least favorite thing
Description: A banner with Lupin (I love that character) from the scene before the burrow goes up in flames and then next to it says Flawpaw-Slytherin-They/Them-District 4-Remus Lupin Fan (could it be moving?)
*smacks head*
that
is
not
the
right
code
word

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Have you read the ToS?: yes my least favorite thing
*smacks head*
that
is
not
the
right
code
word
I will allow it.

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Have you read the ToS?: yes snakes
Taken.

im a regular guy

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Product wanted: A banner
Have you read the ToS?: it's my least favorite thing
Description: A blue modern banner saying bump
Deadline: ASAP
Link (if needed)

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! || [RSS Feed]