Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! || [RSS Feed]
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

|| ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! ||

andyman11 wrote:

Maybe you should pick a more….. readable font color, It is very hard to read bright yellow.
Actually I picked that colour especially as it is not bright yellow, but the hex code of a slightly darker yellow.

andyman11 wrote:

1. Username: andyman11(Obviously)
2. Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/407011/?page=1#post-4047396
3. Banner BBCode (if you have a banner):
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/screenshot20200524at.png[/img]
4. Shop Name and Motto: Disorganized
Scratch shops are too formal. We are going to change that.
5. How would the partnership benefit us? A “Wicked fast” shop.
6. How would the partnership benefit you? More than 1 order per week..
7. Other: Contact me on profile.
I will discuss this with my PR officer.

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

|| ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! ||

andyman11 wrote:

1. Username: andyman11(Obviously)
2. Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/407011/?page=1#post-4047396
3. Banner BBCode (if you have a banner):
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/olliehazel9/screenshot20200524at.png[/img]
4. Shop Name and Motto: Disorganized
Scratch shops are too formal. We are going to change that.
5. How would the partnership benefit us? A “Wicked fast” shop.
6. How would the partnership benefit you? More than 1 order per week..
7. Other: Contact me on profile.
What do you mean by “A “Wicked fast” shop”? That is not the answer to ‘how will the partnership benefit us?’.
(FYI, I am the PR Officer)

Last edited by bananaandchoc1 (June 15, 2020 08:15:23)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Logos could be their least favourite thing so

ninjaMAR wrote:

Product wanted: Logo
Have you read the ToS?: yes
Description:A logo that looks like my current one
Deadline: 1 week
Link (if needed):no
Taken!
Your order is complete! Find it here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-qtK3wDA/cxazHo6LLqPi4ktV9CqYkg/view?utm_content=DAD-qtK3wDA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton If you want anything changing, if Canva is blocked for you or it is too similar to your old one, please just ask and I'll make the relevant adjustments. Thank you for choosing Gobo's Department Store. If you liked our services, please consider reviewing us on our forum!

Last edited by kitten769 (June 15, 2020 10:10:19)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RS_scratcher wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

RS_scratcher wrote:

Product wanted: Walk cycle of my OC
Have you read the ToS?: yes and your least favortite thing. (I don't know what my least favortite thing)
Description: walk cycle
Deadline: 21/6/2020
Link (if needed): My OC https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/404638938/
Taken! It will be done ASAP.
Thanks
Your order is complete! Find it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/401703018/ If you want anything changing, please just ask and I'll make the relevant adjustments. Thank you for choosing Gobo's Department Store. If you liked our services, please consider reviewing us!

Last edited by kitten769 (June 15, 2020 10:20:55)

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

qrcool wrote:

Order Form

Product wanted: A pfp
Have you read the ToS?: Yes. On an unrelated note, isn't art theft the worst?
Description: Dark blue background with a white cat on the middle layer. The white cat should have eyelashes and amber eyes. On the top layer, there should be my username (@qrcool) in black, put in a cursive font of your choice.
Deadline: ASAP
Link (if needed): None
Taken!

Bumping this order:

RainbowGlitter2010 wrote:

Product wanted: signature banner
Have you read the ToS?: yes, my least favorite thing is wearing dresses (tho i am a girl)
Description: It should have a rainbow background with a girl sitting in front. If you could make the girl kinda similar to the one in my pfp, that would be great! and also, on the top, pls write my username in either white or black (whichever goes better)
Deadline: 5 days
Link (if needed): No link needed.

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

qrcool wrote:

Order Form

Description: Dark blue background with a white cat on the middle layer. The white cat should have eyelashes and amber eyes. On the top layer, there should be my username (@qrcool) in black, put in a cursive font of your choice.
Taken!
Your order is complete! Find it here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAD_O9zT3DE/zMShP8Nhx3W3rlJBo_IItA/view?utm_content=DAD_O9zT3DE&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton If you want anything changing or if Canva is blocked for you, please just ask and I'll make the relevant adjustments.
Thank you for choosing Gobo's Department Store.
If you liked our services, please consider reviewing us!

Last edited by kitten769 (June 15, 2020 11:47:31)

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

qrcool wrote:

Order Form

Taken!
Your order is complete! Find it here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-qtK3wDA/cxazHo6LLqPi4ktV9CqYkg/view?utm_content=DAD-qtK3wDA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton If you want anything changing or if Canva is blocked for you, please just ask and I'll make the relevant adjustments.
Uhhh that’s the wrong link xD

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

qrcool wrote:

Order Form

Taken!
Your order is complete! Find it here: https://www.canva.com/design/DAD-qtK3wDA/cxazHo6LLqPi4ktV9CqYkg/view?utm_content=DAD-qtK3wDA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton If you want anything changing or if Canva is blocked for you, please just ask and I'll make the relevant adjustments.
Uhhh that’s the wrong link xD
Changed!

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Major notice, all employees MUST read:
As @warriorsroleplayer's account will be deleted before the end of the week, I hereby promote @lightningspark6545 to secretary. I request that they create a UOC and that @crossme72 update the staff list to include @warriorsroleplayer under a ‘Former Members’ section and make the relevant BoD changes. I will update the links BBCode after the new UOC has been made, and all employees must update their posts accordingly within one week or receive a strike.

The position of Assistant Secretary is now vacant and open for applications.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

As @warriorsroleplayer's account will be deleted before the end of the week, I hereby promote @lightningspark6545 to secretary. I request that they create a UOC and that @crossme72 update the staff list to include @warriorsroleplayer under a ‘Former Members’ section and make the relevant BoD changes. I will update the links BBCode after the new UOC has been made, and all employees must update their posts accordingly within one week or receive a strike.

No no no - Glory is just moving to a different account, M************y but she won't be active until late august/early september.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

No no no - Glory is just moving to a different account, M************y but she won't be active until late august/early september.
I know they are, I know the account, but we can't have in inactive secretary for that long. If they ever apply, straight onto BoD, but we can't have an inactive secretary.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

I know they are, I know the account, but we can't have in inactive secretary for that long. If they ever apply, straight onto BoD, but we can't have an inactive secretary.
Put her under ‘leave’ then.

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Uploading for @ninjaMAR:

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, kitten, I was prowling through thr requests forum for that Gobo GRoup picture, I've uplaoded it so it looks like this -

You should be able to see it.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gobo's Department Store!
For anything, everything and Gobothing!
~ Gobo's Orders Center ~
Unclaimed (On Time) Unclaimed (Overdue) Claimed (On Time) Claimed (Overdue)

None

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (June 17, 2020 02:09:59)

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Updated my post!

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Updated my post!
She's on HIATUS.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Based on the reviews we've had - I have decided that we will be lowering the minimum deadline times! The application acceptance time is still going to be 48 hours, but the customer deadline will be lowered to 3 days, or 72 hours!

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Updated my post!
She's on HIATUS.
Lightning made a UOC

bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RainbowGlitter2010 wrote:

Product wanted: signature banner
Have you read the ToS?: yes, my least favorite thing is wearing dresses (tho i am a girl)
Description: It should have a rainbow background with a girl sitting in front. If you could make the girl kinda similar to the one in my pfp, that would be great! and also, on the top, pls write my username in either white or black (whichever goes better)
Deadline: 5 days
Link (if needed): No link needed.
I’m gonna try and do this xD

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || ဌσЬσ's ᗪᗴᑭᗩᖇ丅ᗰᗴᑎ丅 ऽ七σre! || ғσя αηүтнιηg, εvεяүтнιηg αη∂ gσвσтнιηg! || ဌrand σpening! || ᗝᖇᗪᗴᖇ 丅ᗝᗪᗩƳ! || ƜЄ ӇƛƔЄ ӇƛƊ 10 ӇƛƤƤƳ ƇƲƧƬƠMЄƦƧ ƖƝ 9 ƊƛƳƧ! || [RSS Feed]