Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN ! [RSS Feed]
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN !

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN !

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

About | Products | Forms | Staff and BoD | Terms and Conditions | Other Info | Partners | FAQ | Awards & Reviews | News | UOC | Important Links | BoD Meetings and Activity Checks |

About

~ • Seekers™ • ~ is a multi-purpose shop that provides 8 services; art, music, writing, ideas, reviews, advertising, GIFs and signatures. ~ • Seekers™ • ~ was inspired by ✔✳✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 4.0 ✔✳✅. We haven't open our shop yet but we are currently hiring employees ! Whether you've come here to order or apply, you might find things you need in ~ • Seekers™ • ~ !

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 25, 2020 13:20:53)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

About | Products | Forms | Staff and BoD | Terms and Conditions | Other Info | Partners | FAQ | Awards & Reviews | News | UOC | Important Links | BoD Meetings and Activity Checks |

Customers are maximize to only buy 1 products on one visit. You will have to wait 5 days to get another product.

※Products

• Profile Pictures
- Animation
• Studio Thumbnails
• Project Thumbnails
• Banners
• Signatures
• Music Covers
• Writing

※Packages • Limited - Edition ! Only Last until 15 June ! 20 orders remaining. ( 20 / 20 )
Get all in one day !

• Profile Picture + Logo - 5 orders remaining ( 5 / 5 )
• Studio Thumbnail + Banner - 5 orders remaining ( 5 / 5 )
• 2 Music Covers - 5 orders remaining ( 5 / 5 )
• Writing ( Choose two genres ) - 5 orders remaining ( 5 / 5 )

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 30, 2020 03:55:08)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

Forms

Customer forms

Order Form

Username:
Preferred Pronouns:
Work you want done:
Description of work:
Colors (if art):
Deadline:
Are you following this discussion (optional):
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information:

Worker Review Form

Username:
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
Who did the work for you:
How would you rate the work out of ten:
Was the work what you expected:
Was the work on time:
Overall Score out of ten:
Would you come to this shop again:
Any more info?:

Worker forms

Application Form

Username:
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
How active are you: (1-10)
Which of our services can you do?: (Ex. Art, scripting, reviews)
Any experience in other shops?:
Are you following this thread?:
Why should we pick you?:
Examples of work:
Did you read the terms?: (found here)

Board of Directors Application Form

Username:
What position you're applying for:
How active are you: (1-10)
Experience in other shops:
What contributions have you made to the shop?:
What would some of your first actions be?:
Why should we pick you?:

Absence Form

Username:
Why you want to go on leave:
How long you'll be away for:

Other forms

Partnerships Form

Username:
Shop:
Shop link:
Shop banner link:
Shop owner:
Person in charge of your partnerships:
What services your shop provides:
How active is your shop:
Why you want to partner with us:
Why we should partner with you:
Any other info:
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

Board of Directors ( BoD )

President: @-LostJourney- (Total control, can hire and fire people, chooses members on the Board of Directors, can call activity checks, has tiebreaking vote, etc.)

Vice President: @xXFury_HunterXx (Can hire and fire people, fills in for president when absent, etc.)

Chairman: VACANT (Can hire people, can call activity checks, organizes discussions and votes, chairs monthly meetings with the Board of Directors.)

Vice Chairman: VACANT (Helps the Chairman and fills in for them when absent, can hire members.)

Public Relations Officer: VACANT (Negotiates and reviews partnerships with other shops, oversees our federations, advertises shop, generally helps out with anything involving other shops and/or people or groups outside of this shop.)

Assistant Public Relations Officer: VACANT (Helps the PR Officer and fills in for them when they are absent, makes sure our list of partnerships and federations is up to date, checks our partners and federations every few weeks to make sure they are active.)

Secretary: VACANT (Gathers unclaimed orders, bumps the topic, makes sure orders are done on time.)

Assistant Secretary: VACANT (Helps Secretary and fills in for them when they are absent, checks in with customers every few weeks to see if they still need their orders.)

Note: Any member may only have one position on the BoD

Staff

Members

1) -LostJourney-
2) xXFury_HunterXx
3) VACANT

Trainees

1)
2)
3)

On Leave

-
-
-

Key
※ = One strike
⁜ = One response to an activity check (only applies to trainees)

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 25, 2020 13:38:35)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

About | Products | Forms | Staff and BoD | Terms and Conditions | Other Info | Partners | FAQ | Awards & Reviews | News | UOC | Important Links | BoD Meetings and Activity Checks|

Terms and Conditions

Customers

• Please be polite and patient, our staffs are trying their best !
• Deadline must be minimum 3 days unless the staff get's your order done quickly
• When you received your order , if possible please review us ! We love getting feedbacks from customers on how to improve !

Staff

• You Must follow this topic
• Do not be rude to anyone including staff members, customers or any other Scratcher
• Try to do orders to the best with your best effort !
• Try to do orders within the period of time given by the customer.
• You Must be on scratch for a week at least.
• Only the President ( BoD ) can accept people who apply to join and for BoD position.
• Failure to comply with any of these terms may result in a strike against you or being fired from the shop.
• If you are applying, to show you have read the ToC , please add ‘ We are the Seekers ’ in your application form or you will get rejected .
• As a Member / Trainee , please follow and accept the invitation to curate in the MoT Studio.
• As a BoD, please follow and accept the invitation to curate in the BoD Studio.

- If you aren't a member , please do not spam or post anything without permission !
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

Other Information

Activity Checks

Activity checks will be held at random, usually once each week. The Chairman will call the check and keep track of who has responded, but the President or Vice-Chairman will do it if the Chairman can't or doesn't. You will have one week to respond to these activity checks. You will not be notified in the event of an activity check, as the purpose of activity checks is to find out who checks the shop regularly on their own. If you do not respond, you get one strike. It takes two strikes for a trainee to be fired and three strikes for a full member to be fired. If you are on the Board of Directors, you need three strikes to get removed from the BoD.

Customer Notifications

Customers must be notified:

• When their order has been taken
• If the staff member doing their order has any questions/problems
• If their order may be late
• When their order is done
Note: If a customer says that they aren't following the thread, they must be notified on their profile. If their profile comments are turned off, comment on one of their projects. If they don't have any projects, that's on them.

Leaves of Absence
To be on leave from ~ • Seekers™ • ~ temporarily, fill out the absence form. While on leave, you won't receive activity strikes or be fired from the shop. You will not be notified when your time of being on leave is over, and you will then be able to receive strikes or get fired from the shop.

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

About | Products | Forms | Staff and BoD | Terms and Conditions | Other Info | Partners | FAQ | Awards & Reviews | News | UOC | Important Links | BoD Meetings and Activity Checks

Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )

Customer FAQs

• What is a shop?
- A shop is a place where any Scratcher can come, place an order, and get it done completely for free!
• What's an order?
- An order is a request for something (like art, scripting, or a review) that a worker then “takes” (or “claims”) and completes for you! For example, if I ordered a piece of art, a worker would “take” (or “claim”) my order, draw the art for me, and then give me a link to the artwork!
• How do I order?
- Go to our list of forms, copy the text for the order form, paste it into the “new reply” box at the bottom of the page, and fill it out! When you're done, simply press “post”, and one of our workers will take it soon.
• What kinds of orders do we accept?
- The services we provide are art, music, writing, ideas, reviews, advertising, GIFs, BBCode and signatures though we can usually do anything a customer asks for.
• What if no one takes my order?
- If no one takes your order, don't worry! It should show up on the Unclaimed Orders center soon, and a worker will take it eventually.
• What is the Unclaimed Orders Center?
- The Unclaimed Orders Center (Also called the Orders Center or the UOC) is a collection of all of the orders that haven't been claimed. This center is maintained by the Secretaries and usually updated at least once a day.
• My order is overdue. What do I do?
- If your order is overdue, first of all, we're sorry. Not all of us are active at once and the people who are good at what your ordered might not be active when you order it. Also, your order might be above the skill level of most of our workers. You can bump (repost) your order if it's overdue, but please don't spam. It should be claimed soon after you bump it. If not, we can always direct you to some other shops that can get your order done!
• How do I review your work?
- Head on up to the list of forms again, copy and paste the worker review form into the “new reply” box, and fill that out! I read (and save) all worker reviews, and they're greatly appreciated.
• What if I'm not satisfied?
- If you're not satisfied with your order, you can always ask the worker who did your order to change it! If they're unable to change it to your liking, you can always order again and a new worker will complete your order.

Worker FAQs

• How do I apply?
- Go to the list of forms, copy and paste the application form into a new reply, and fill it out! If you meet all of the requirements, you'll be accepted as a trainee (see the trainee FAQs below).
• Why wasn't I accepted?
- If you weren't accepted, it's probably because you forgot the codeword. The codeword is somewhere on the front page, you'll have to read it all and find it! Usually, if your application is missing the codeword, someone will reply to your post saying “You're missing something”, or something along those lines.
• Do I need to join a studio?
- Yes, all workers at our shop (trainees and full members) must curate the shop studio. If you don't get an invitation after joining, leave a comment asking to be invited!
• What do I need to do as an employee?
- Employees must take orders, respond to activity checks, and participate in discussions and votes.
• Can employees place orders?
- Yes, employees can place orders! Feel free to order from this shop whenever you'd like.
• How do I take orders?
- When a customer places an order, you can quote their post (using the blue “Quote” button at the bottom of their post) and say “Taken!” “Claimed!”, or something along those lines. Then, you have to complete their order and notify them once it's done. You can also look through the Unclaimed Orders Center to find orders that haven't been taken yet.
• What is the Unclaimed Orders Center?
- The Unclaimed Orders Center (Also called the Orders Center or the UOC) is a collection of all of the orders that haven't been claimed. This center is maintained by the Secretaries and usually updated at least once a day.
• Where do I find the unclaimed orders?
- There's a hyperlink to the Unclaimed Orders Center at the top of every post on the front page.
• How do I tell a customer their order is done?
- If they said that they're following this thread (in their order form), then you can simply leave a post saying that their order is done with the completed product attached. If they're not following the thread, leave a comment on their profile telling them that their order is done with the product attached. (If their profile comments are closed, comment on a project. If they don't have any projects or their comments are closed there, too… You can give up.)
• How do I upload orders?
- If they order a sprite, coding, or something that they requested in a project, then create it in a project. If they wanted an image, I suggest uploading the image using cubeupload.com or another whitelisted image host.
• What is an activity check?
- They're explained in more detail here, but activity checks are held periodically (about once a week) to check on who's active. If you don't respond to an activity check in time, you'll receive a strike.
• How do I respond to an activity check?
- You respond to activity checks by leaving a comment on the shop studio saying that you're active. All you need to say is “Present” ( Like in school…Yes..), but people have come up with some creative ways of responding. (“Deadn't”, “I'm not active and you don't see this comment”, “Am I active? You tell me.”) As long as it's obviously a response to the check (and it's Scratch-appropriate!), you can basically say anything.
• What are strikes?
- Strikes are given out if you do not respond to an activity check or you go against the terms. If a worker collects three strikes, they'll be fired from the shop. If you're a trainee, you'll be fired after only two strikes (this is to make sure that all of our trainees are dedicated and active members of the shop before we promote them).
• What does “BoD” mean?
- “BoD” stands for “Board of Directors”. Most people in shops shorten it to BoD because it's shorter to type.
• What is the Board of Directors?
- The Board of Directors is the shop's leadership. It's comprised of the President, a Vice Presidents, the Chairman, the Vice Chairman, the Public Relations Officer, the Secretary, and the Assistant Secretary. These people run the shop and make sure everything goes smoothly. They each have different duties.
• How do I get on the Board of Directors?
- If a member of the BoD is fired, demoted, or leaves the shop, then their position will be vacant. Soon after they leave, the President or a VP will open applications for that position. Any member of the shop, even trainees, can apply for the position using the BoD Application Form on the front page. Once applications close, the BoD will decide who they want to promote to the open position.
• Can non-BoD members suggest things?
- Yes, any member of the shop can make a suggestion, even trainees! Whether or not you're on the BoD, your suggestion will need two other BoD members to support it before it's discussed or voted on.
• How do I go on leave/get excused?
- There's a more detailed explanation, but basically, you just fill out the Absence Form.

Trainee FAQs

• Why am I a trainee?
- As of now, all new members join as trainees. This is to make sure that all of our members know how to be good members of a shop before they become full members.
• Can trainees take orders?
- Yes, trainees can (and should) take orders! This is an important part of gaining shop experience.
• Can trainees vote?
- No, trainees cannot vote.
• How do I become a full member?
- Once you respond to three activity checks and take 1 order , you can become a full member!
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

About | Products | Forms | Staff and BoD | Terms and Conditions | Other Info | Partners | FAQ | Awards & Reviews | News | UOC | Important Links | BoD Meetings and Activity Checks|

Awards & Reviews

Awards :

Reviews :

Username: @teecee3
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Who did the work for you: @-LostJourney-
How would you rate the work out of ten: 9.5/10
Was the work what you expected: Yes, and more!
Was the work on time: Yep!
Overall Score out of ten: 9/10
Would you come to this shop again: Yes, most likely
Any more info?: Nope

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 10, 2020 10:57:50)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

News

※Sunday, 24 / 5 / 2020
- ~ • Seekers™ • ~ was established , we are now open for hiring !

※Monday, 25 / 5 / 2020
- ~ • Seekers™ • ~ is finally open ! We are taking orders now !

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 5, 2020 09:03:57)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ • Seekers™ • ~

Unclaimed Order Centre

Don't quote the entire UOC, please snip out/delete the orders you're not talking about

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 5, 2020 09:03:35)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banner by @-LostJourney-

~ • Seekers™ • ~

About | Products | Forms | Staff and BoD | Terms and Conditions | Other Info | Partners | FAQ | Awards & Reviews | News | UOC | Important Links | BoD Meetings and Activity Checks

BoD Meetings and Activity Checks

BoD Meetings

Currently not planned

Activity Checks

Currently not on

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 26, 2020 02:12:52)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

We are OPEN Now !

We are currently Hiring and Taking Orders !

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 25, 2020 13:23:40)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi ! From now on this shop will be run by @xXFury_Hunter , we are the same shop but just run by different Scratcher. We will be combining our shops from time to time. To order ( Actually you can also order here ), please click Here !

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 25, 2020 13:29:27)

-xXFury_HunterXx-
New Scratcher
1 post

Hi , I'm -xXFury_HunterXx- . We are very sorry with the inconvenience….You can either order from here or in my mate's shop ↟ ( Link is above ).

Last edited by -xXFury_HunterXx- (May 25, 2020 13:50:43)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

We are currently hiring and taking orders ! Welcome to ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ! Here you can get mostly what you might need ! ↡

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 2, 2020 01:22:54)

iyouwethey_girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: iyouwethey_girl
Preferred Pronouns: she/ her
Work you want done: gif
Description of work: a butterfly moving and my username in white
Colors (if art): dark blue background, maybe
Deadline: as soon as possible
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile please, and notify which shop are you or I will forget
Any more information: thanks

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

iyouwethey_girl wrote:

Username: iyouwethey_girl
Preferred Pronouns: she/ her
Work you want done: gif
Description of work: a butterfly moving and my username in white
Colors (if art): dark blue background, maybe
Deadline: as soon as possible
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile please, and notify which shop are you or I will forget
Any more information: thanks

Completed

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 29, 2020 02:56:03)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN ! [RSS Feed]