Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN ! [RSS Feed]
iyouwethey_girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN !

-LostJourney- wrote:

iyouwethey_girl wrote:

Username: iyouwethey_girl
Preferred Pronouns: she/ her
Work you want done: gif
Description of work: a butterfly moving and my username in white
Colors (if art): dark blue background, maybe
Deadline: as soon as possible
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.) profile please, and notify which shop are you or I will forget
Any more information: thanks

Aaah- I'm sorry, we aren't really supporting GIFs yet, we haven't got that member…..But I will try my best to take your order !

I am sorry I made a mistake and I still want a profile picture of a butterfly and dark blue background and my username in white at the bottom, thanks!

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN !

iyouwethey_girl wrote:

-LostJourney- wrote:

iyouwethey_girl wrote:

Username: iyouwethey_girl

- snip -

Sure ! Taken.
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Come visit our shop ! We are taking orders, hiring and finding partners now !

Last edited by -LostJourney- (May 30, 2020 13:21:54)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

We are having Limited Edition Packages until 15 June ! Place your order now ! Click Here for more information !
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump !

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Please visit us !] for (2) secs
If not, say [Or the evil kumquat will kidnap you] for (2) secs

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 1, 2020 06:57:35)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: kitten769
Shop: ╝╡╢Gծbծ's Gift Shծp ~~ We ցծbծ yծur ծrders until they are perfect!╟╠╚
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/409317/
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/xxHam_Sandwichxx/4A87EF1743404397B4AC.jpeg
Shop owner: kitten769
Person in charge of your partnerships: @milkysplash is our PR-GOBO
What services your shop provides:
How active is your shop: Very active
Why you want to partner with us: because we have not opened yet, but we would like some more workers.
Why we should partner with you: once we are open, we can help you with orders. We are also part of Gobo Group which incorporates an award, a federation, a currency and a shop (please note that Gobo Group was the original group!)
Any other info: Your forms link links to a dead thread.

Last edited by kitten769 (June 4, 2020 05:42:08)

teecee3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This might not be the best time, but I have an order:
Username: @teecee3
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: Banner
Description of work: A banner with a blue background that has a watercolour or smudged look. White text in a cursive (but not too hard to read) font that says ‘Bump!’, and then ‘~ The Aquarius Art Shop ~’ under that, in smaller white text.
Colors (if art): Like I said above
Deadline: Before 15th of June, but whenever you have time is fine
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yep!
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)
Any more information: N/A

^ banner by @clove-

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ hey, i'm sydney!

// INFJ-T // she/they // hufflepuff // aquarius // aspiring artist & writer //
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

teecee3 wrote:

Description of work: A banner with a blue background that has a watercolour or smudged look. White text in a cursive (but not too hard to read) font that says ‘Bump!’, and then ‘~ The Aquarius Art Shop ~’ under that, in smaller white text.
If you're not following, where should we contact you?: (Ex. Your profile, one of your projects, a studio, etc.)

Ok, sure ! Taken !
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Username: kitten769
Shop: ╝╡╢Gծbծ's Gift Shծp ~~ We ցծbծ yծur ծrders until they are perfect!╟╠╚
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/409317/
Shop banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/xxHam_Sandwichxx/4A87EF1743404397B4AC.jpeg
Shop owner: kitten769
Person in charge of your partnerships: @milkysplash is our PR-GOBO
What services your shop provides:
How active is your shop: Very active
Why you want to partner with us: because we have not opened yet, but we would like some more workers.
Why we should partner with you: once we are open, we can help you with orders. We are also part of Gobo Group which incorporates an award, a federation, a currency and a shop (please note that Gobo Group was the original group!)
Any other info: Your forms link links to a dead thread.

Accepted ! Good to have you as your partner ! and I'm sorry for the llink..

Last edited by -LostJourney- (June 4, 2020 06:01:01)

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

teecee3 wrote:

Here is your order : http://u.cubeupload.com/LostJourney/TheAquariusShop.png . Hope you like it ! If there are any changes you want, feel free to ask !
If it is ok, maybe leave a review ? We love customer reviews ! Thank you for choosing ~ • Seekers™ • ~ !
teecee3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-LostJourney- wrote:

teecee3 wrote:

Here is your order : http://u.cubeupload.com/LostJourney/TheAquariusShop.png . Hope you like it ! If there are any changes you want, feel free to ask !
If it is ok, maybe leave a review ? We love customer reviews ! Thank you for choosing ~ • Seekers™ • ~ !
Thank you so much!
Sure, here's my review:

Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Who did the work for you: @-LostJourney-
How would you rate the work out of ten: 9.5/10
Was the work what you expected: Yes, and more!
Was the work on time: Yep!
Overall Score out of ten: 9/10
Would you come to this shop again: Yes, most likely
Any more info?: I think this is a great shop! The service is quick and efficient, while maintaining quality orders. <3 I also love the shop name, very unique

Last edited by teecee3 (June 4, 2020 08:06:43)

^ banner by @clove-

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ hey, i'm sydney!

// INFJ-T // she/they // hufflepuff // aquarius // aspiring artist & writer //
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ¦ ~ • Seekers™ • ~ ¦ « There are no Mountains too high and Valleys too deep to keep us from your orders ! » © ‹ Now Hiring › OPEN ! [RSS Feed]