Discuss Scratch

megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

MegaManX Overdrive Discussion.

its funny that the media says that games like minecraft or roblox are bad for kids but they arnt doing anything about the fact the 7 year olds are playing GTA5

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
XenobyteZX
Scratcher
66 posts

megakidX wrote:

i for one despise the TV show for the following reasons
1 its on modern cartoon network, of course they are going to screw up the reputation of the blue bomber
2 the new megaman makes no fricking sense, were the hell is dr wily!? you have light, but not wily!! what kind of * is that
3 well wily is in the show, but he is so fricking weird, he is not even the bad guy! all he is is the peter griffin of the darn thing.
4 WHERE THE HELL IS ROLL!? rock, or aki, has a HUMAN sister, its not roll, it doesnt even look like her. and roll is a ROBOT not some human friend!
5 who the hell is aki!? what kind of name is that, it sounds like something you would say when step on a lego brick barefoot!!
6 “megamize me” what kind of max steel * is that, this “megaman” relys on some fricking robo-parasite to give him megaman powers, you gotta be kidding me, thats just so unoriginal i could name plenty of shows that use similar formulas
7 the design looks terrible, why the hell do all the robot masters look like something ben10 would turn into with is omnitrx, the backstorys are just dumb
8 OH THIS PART JUST GETS ME GRINDING MY GEARS! in one episode dr light falls for a ROBOT! just think about that, a robot, HE IS A ROBOTISIST! he should know what species is which

well thats my reasons why i hate the show, but this is just 7, i have plenty more

Actually there is a comic series coming made by BOOM! Studios and the ACTUAL WILY is in it and is the main bad guy and the 6 part story explains Aki’s origin

Hey I am a extreme Mega Man, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, Mario, Shovel Knight and Sonic nerd and I like to make games and animations and such.

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██ █ ▄▄█▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀██████▄▄█░░░░
░░░░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░▀▀░▀░█░░░░
░░▄█▀░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀▀█▄░░
░▄███░▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░███▄░
░██████░░░░░░░██████░
░▀███▀███████▀███▀░
░░░░ ░ ▄█▄░▀▀█▀░░░█▄░░░░
░▄▄█████▄▀░▀▄█████▄▄░
█████████░░░█████████
XenobyteZX
Scratcher
66 posts

also at least fully charged had some fans. RIP Ruby Spears. also CAPCOM GIVE US A PROPER ANIME FOR MEGA MAN OR MEGA MAN X

Hey I am a extreme Mega Man, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, Mario, Shovel Knight and Sonic nerd and I like to make games and animations and such.

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██ █ ▄▄█▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀██████▄▄█░░░░
░░░░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░▀▀░▀░█░░░░
░░▄█▀░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀▀█▄░░
░▄███░▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░███▄░
░██████░░░░░░░██████░
░▀███▀███████▀███▀░
░░░░ ░ ▄█▄░▀▀█▀░░░█▄░░░░
░▄▄█████▄▀░▀▄█████▄▄░
█████████░░░█████████
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

XenobyteZX wrote:

also at least fully charged had some fans. RIP Ruby Spears. also CAPCOM GIVE US A PROPER ANIME FOR MEGA MAN OR MEGA MAN X
YES EXACTLY!

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

1 its on modern cartoon network, of course they are going to screw up the reputation of the blue bomber
2 the new megaman makes no fricking sense, were the hell is dr wily!? you have light, but not wily!! what kind of * is that
3 well wily is in the show, but he is so fricking weird, he is not even the bad guy! all he is is the peter griffin of the darn thing.
4 WHERE THE HELL IS ROLL!? rock, or aki, has a HUMAN sister, its not roll, it doesnt even look like her. and roll is a ROBOT not some human friend!
5 who the hell is aki!? what kind of name is that, it sounds like something you would say when step on a lego brick barefoot!!
6 “megamize me” what kind of max steel * is that, this “megaman” relys on some fricking robo-parasite to give him megaman powers, you gotta be kidding me, thats just so unoriginal i could name plenty of shows that use similar formulas
7 the design looks terrible, why the hell do all the robot masters look like something ben10 would turn into with is omnitrx, the backstorys are just dumb
8 OH THIS PART JUST GETS ME GRINDING MY GEARS! in one episode dr light falls for a ROBOT! just think about that, a robot, HE IS A ROBOTISIST! he should know what species is which

well thats my reasons why i hate the show, but this is just 7, i have plenty more

Actually there is a comic series coming made by BOOM! Studios and the ACTUAL WILY is in it and is the main bad guy and the 6 part story explains Aki’s origin
i know who aki is, he is basically rock, but the name just sounds dumb. lets say you go to school and you meet a guy named rock

me: oh hey dude, whats ur name

rock: my name is rock

me: aw sick! like rock and roll!

rock: i actually have a sister named roll

me: thats so cool! your name is awesome

now imagine the same thing but with a name like aki
———————————————————————————————————————–
me: he dude, whats ur name

aki: my name is aki

me: what the hell kinda name is that

Last edited by megakidX (July 2, 2020 22:49:21)

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

i finished the boss AI for the crab pounder (a mini boss)

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
MegaKidZero
Scratcher
6 posts

clickity clack i am BACK, man this place is dead
MegaKidZero
Scratcher
6 posts

just like @megakidx OOOHH BURN!!
XenobyteZX
Scratcher
66 posts

megakidX wrote:

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

i know who aki is, he is basically rock, but the name just sounds dumb. lets say you go to school and you meet a guy named rock

me: oh hey dude, whats ur name

rock: my name is rock

me: aw sick! like rock and roll!

rock: i actually have a sister named roll

me: thats so cool! your name is awesome

now imagine the same thing but with a name like aki
———————————————————————————————————————–
me: he dude, whats ur name

aki: my name is aki

me: what the hell kinda name is that

well I mean the definition for the name Aki means “Bright” so his name means “bright light”. I don’t really get it but I think it means a symbol of hope.

Also BOOM! Studios is making a 6-part comic series of it, which is:
1. Canon
2. Has WILY, and I mean DR. WILY! not Bert
3. Will explain Aki’s origins
4. Will also explain the “Hard Wars”
5. Has a new robot master, SKULL MAN
6. Will also explain the connection to Namagem i think

Also BOOM! studios does kinda have a reputation of turning bad (ish) shows good. For example they made a Power Rangers (the og series) comic series, and it won licenced comic of the year, and is just really good

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██ █ ▄▄█▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀██████▄▄█░░░░
░░░░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░▀▀░▀░█░░░░
░░▄█▀░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀▀█▄░░
░▄███░▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░███▄░
░██████░░░░░░░██████░
░▀███▀███████▀███▀░
░░░░ ░ ▄█▄░▀▀█▀░░░█▄░░░░
░▄▄█████▄▀░▀▄█████▄▄░
█████████░░░█████████
MegaKidZero
Scratcher
6 posts

hmm, so its like the transformers. bad movies but comics from the same timeline that are way better
wisarddlw
Scratcher
5 posts

hey gotta notify u skull man is a mm4 robot master. his weapon is skull barrier and it protects you from spikes until u get hit.
wisarddlw
Scratcher
5 posts

hey do u want me to get the mmx2 font? i found it on spriters resources.
MegaKidZero
Scratcher
6 posts

wisarddlw wrote:

hey do u want me to get the mmx2 font? i found it on spriters resources.
sure
UltraSparky12
Scratcher
100+ posts

so, I was thinking of how Ultra will be in this Fan Game of Ours, and he will have a shop. And in his shop, he sells products that increases your stats. (e.g. speed boots, sword guard, ETC.)
UltraSparky12
Scratcher
100+ posts

so, I have an idea for a Mega Man Fan Game, I call it “MegaMan Ultra Zero” anyone like that title?
MegaKidZero
Scratcher
6 posts

UltraSparky12 wrote:

so, I have an idea for a Mega Man Fan Game, I call it “MegaMan Ultra Zero” anyone like that title?
ok
NeonQB
Scratcher
19 posts

MegaKidZero wrote:

hmm, so its like the transformers. bad movies but comics from the same timeline that are way better
Well said, brother.
MegaKidZero
Scratcher
6 posts

NeonQB wrote:

MegaKidZero wrote:

Well said, brother.
lol
XenobyteZX
Scratcher
66 posts

MegaKidZero wrote:

NeonQB wrote:

MegaKidZero wrote:

Well said, brother.
lol

lol

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██ █ ▄▄█▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀██████▄▄█░░░░
░░░░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░▀▀░▀░█░░░░
░░▄█▀░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀▀█▄░░
░▄███░▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░███▄░
░██████░░░░░░░██████░
░▀███▀███████▀███▀░
░░░░ ░ ▄█▄░▀▀█▀░░░█▄░░░░
░▄▄█████▄▀░▀▄█████▄▄░
█████████░░░█████████