Discuss Scratch

ninjacoderSC2009
Scratcher
42 posts

MegaManX Overdrive Discussion.

Hihihihihihi

Hi I’ve seen mega man and it looked cool

Last edited by ninjacoderSC2009 (June 26, 2020 23:34:30)

hey! this is my friend —->
(   I  U  I )

blocky!!!!!!!

0 <————and this is a kumquate
UltraSparky12
Scratcher
100+ posts

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

today is the last day of school for me! now i have much more time to work on MMXO!!

For the year or for the term? I’m only halfway through the school year. My term finishes next week

guys, i remade sigma as Sigma-Plier! sigma + Markiplier = Sigma-Plier. now i need to remake vile as tiny box tim.
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

today is the last day of school for me! now i have much more time to work on MMXO!!

For the year or for the term? I’m only halfway through the school year. My term finishes next week
What’s a term

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys, this is illegal, right?

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

megakidx wrote:

What’s a term

An estate for years, (q.v.) and the time during which such estate is to be held, are each called a term; hence the term may expire before the time, as by a surrender.

megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

Guys, this is illegal, right?
Maybe

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok guys i have been thinking of some ideas for MMXO and its time i tell the story of MMXO as of now

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
XenobyteZX
Scratcher
66 posts

megakidX wrote:

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

What’s a term

A term is 10 weeks of school before a 2 week break. The first term goes for 11 weeks (feb to April I think) the second answer third go for 10 weeks absolutely the forth goes for 9 weeks with a 6 week break through Christmas and New Years. you could just think of it as the four quarters of the year

Hey I am a extreme Mega Man, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, Mario, Shovel Knight and Sonic nerd and I like to make games and animations and such.

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██ █ ▄▄█▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀██████▄▄█░░░░
░░░░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░▀▀░▀░█░░░░
░░▄█▀░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀▀█▄░░
░▄███░▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░███▄░
░██████░░░░░░░██████░
░▀███▀███████▀███▀░
░░░░ ░ ▄█▄░▀▀█▀░░░█▄░░░░
░▄▄█████▄▀░▀▄█████▄▄░
█████████░░░█████████
XenobyteZX
Scratcher
66 posts

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

What’s a term

A term is 10 weeks of school before a 2 week break. The first term goes for 11 weeks (feb to April I think) the second answer third go for 10 weeks absolutely the forth goes for 9 weeks with a 6 week break through Christmas and New Years. you could just think of it as the four quarters of the year

also we do have weekend breaks in case that was misinterpreted
Darn 60 second rule

Hey I am a extreme Mega Man, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, Mario, Shovel Knight and Sonic nerd and I like to make games and animations and such.

░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██ █ ▄▄█▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀██████▄▄█░░░░
░░░░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░▀▀░▀░█░░░░
░░▄█▀░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀▀█▄░░
░▄███░▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▄░███▄░
░██████░░░░░░░██████░
░▀███▀███████▀███▀░
░░░░ ░ ▄█▄░▀▀█▀░░░█▄░░░░
░▄▄█████▄▀░▀▄█████▄▄░
█████████░░░█████████
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

XenobyteZX wrote:

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

XenobyteZX wrote:

megakidX wrote:

What’s a term

also we do have weekend breaks in case that was misinterpreted
Darn 60 second rule
noice

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

anyway still, who wants to know the new things coming to MMXO?

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

megakidX wrote:

anyway still, who wants to know the new things coming to MMXO?

Me!

LOL, I accidentally started a new “be moist ” trend. Even some Scratch Team members are on board with it.

UltraSparky12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey guys, what was your opinion on Mega Man Fully Charged S1E37: “ More More More!”? also, what would you say if we made a maverick that was similar to Guts Man?
megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

UltraSparky12 wrote:

hey guys, what was your opinion on Mega Man Fully Charged S1E37: “ More More More!”? also, what would you say if we made a maverick that was similar to Guts Man?
dont bring up that cursed thing again

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UltraSparky12 wrote:

-torment-

Don't you dare.

megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

i for one despise the TV show for the following reasons
1 its on modern cartoon network, of course they are going to screw up the reputation of the blue bomber
2 the new megaman makes no fricking sense, were the hell is dr wily!? you have light, but not wily!! what kind of * is that
3 well wily is in the show, but he is so fricking weird, he is not even the bad guy! all he is is the peter griffin of the darn thing.
4 WHERE THE HELL IS ROLL!? rock, or aki, has a HUMAN sister, its not roll, it doesnt even look like her. and roll is a ROBOT not some human friend!
5 who the hell is aki!? what kind of name is that, it sounds like something you would say when step on a lego brick barefoot!!
6 “megamize me” what kind of max steel * is that, this “megaman” relys on some fricking robo-parasite to give him megaman powers, you gotta be kidding me, thats just so unoriginal i could name plenty of shows that use similar formulas
7 the design looks terrible, why the hell do all the robot masters look like something ben10 would turn into with is omnitrx, the backstorys are just dumb
8 OH THIS PART JUST GETS ME GRINDING MY GEARS! in one episode dr light falls for a ROBOT! just think about that, a robot, HE IS A ROBOTISIST! he should know what species is which

well thats my reasons why i hate the show, but this is just 7, i have plenty more

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have created something very moist and cringy that you may want to see!

megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Be moist

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IT'S AN UPRISING!

Anyway, about MMXO, at this point, I'm waiting until you announce that you're done constantly changing the Mavericks. I'm also waiting until @NeonQB finishes the sprites, since he seems to hate my work.

megakidX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

Sure. By the way, I typically stick around the Suggestions and Questions about Scratch forums, it was just seeing the last post by @megakidX that caught my attention.
i feel like i know you and you know about me from before i started this project

Hi im megakidx
or matrix or lance idc.
im 15 and i like legos