Discuss Scratch

drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

Jackalope, Scratch 2.0 Mod

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

Just a notice - I'm currently working on projects other than Jackalope, so any suggested features that I approve of won't be added for a while.
What projects???
Secret projects
Oh I see…. (spookyyyyyyyyyyyy)
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

Oh yes. I got the like you gave for the preview and saved it, because when I accessed it from the browser, I had the same problem as other people. The screen was just blank. It is awesome.
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

May I just ask where the source code for this is? I have only used the “sample” you gave on the first page.

Last edited by drowlands (Aug. 20, 2015 11:39:30)

djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drowlands wrote:

May I just ask where the source code for this is? I have only used the “sample” you gave on the first page.
https://github.com/djdolphin/Jackalope

!
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Thank you. Also, is the sample you gave at the start the compiled swf with the source code? Does it have all the features as the source code, or has it ben left obsolete without updates?

Last edited by drowlands (Aug. 20, 2015 22:41:38)

djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drowlands wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Thank you. Also, is the sample you gave at the start the compiled swf with the source code? Does it have all the features as the source code, or has it ben left obsolete without updates?
The swf linked in the first post is up to date with the source code.

!
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

Oh well thank you. But I have encountered what i think might be a bug. When i try to open a project, the title changes and everything else, except the code. It does not show up or execute. Any suggestions?
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drowlands wrote:

Oh well thank you. But I have encountered what i think might be a bug. When i try to open a project, the title changes and everything else, except the code. It does not show up or execute. Any suggestions?
That's probably because you're running the swf off your hard drive. Either modify your trusted locations settings or put it on a web server.

!
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

That's probably because you're running the swf off your hard drive. Either modify your trusted locations settings or put it on a web server.
Ummm…. I am not sure how to do that, as I am using the standalone executable for adobe flash
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drowlands wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Ummm…. I am not sure how to do that, as I am using the standalone executable for adobe flash
That's part of the problem.

!
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

Is there an executable available for download which directly uses its own code to run, and not flash's???
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drowlands wrote:

Is there an executable available for download which directly uses its own code to run, and not flash's???
No, there isn't. It needs Flash.

!
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

It's like trying to import Terraria into Scratch!

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finally, a Scratch mod with a name I [i]really[/i] like...
[big][i][b]... It has stretch?[/b][/i][/big]
I wanna have a go at using this when it comes out. (;
Lolz

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
Thepuzzlegame
Scratcher
1000+ posts

excelguru wrote:

I wanna have a go at using this when it comes out.
It's already out.

hi!
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great! I can't wait to see more features added!
First class data sounds nice!

Not yet a Knight of the Mu Calculus.
zuz22
Scratcher
17 posts

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Try Adobe AIR.
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

liam48D wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Yes, but, you know how you can transform flash into a “projector”? It can be run by windows without flash.
drowlands
Scratcher
24 posts

zuz22 wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Try Adobe AIR.
It is almost the same thing. Sorry but I do not want that.
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drowlands wrote:

liam48D wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

drowlands wrote:

Yes, but, you know how you can transform flash into a “projector”? It can be run by windows without flash.
But that still actually runs flash, don't you see?
You don't need to install it separately, that's all.
It's not a problem.
Also I'm not sure you can get standalone players/projectors for modern flash.

Last edited by Jonathan50 (Sept. 4, 2015 00:14:49)

Not yet a Knight of the Mu Calculus.