Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening! [RSS Feed]
supaweDAD
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening!

OurPrincess wrote:

Employee Form
Username:
How active are you? (1-10)
Any experience in other shops:
Which services can you do? (Gifs, Animations, Pixel/Bitmap Art, Vector Art, Logos, Banners, Writing, Voice Acting, Advertising, Thumbnails, Emojis, Testing, Reviewing, Music, Ideas, Debugging, Backgrounds, ASCII/Text Art, Coding, Tips)
Examples:
Why should we hire you?
supaweDAD
Hardly
Tests, Debugging and Advertising
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/379482897/
I am freindly

NOTE: I want the Vice Secretary Job please

say [No one protects from evil KUMQUATS. Oh no!]

Working on random things
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening!

SSA NOW SUPPORTING!

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

could you put SSA in federations? thank you.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

vkpatil wrote:

Username: vkpatil
Which of our services do you want? banner
Description: Um… it should say vkpatil somewgere there, and under neath says, “Grammar Enthusiast, Bookworm, Author, Potterhead, Feminist” and somewhere else says: If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
Deadline: 4/1/20
How can we contact you? profile, plz
Its already been January?
Oh, Americans change the day and the month when writing the date. It's a thing I got confused about but I'm pretty used to it now.
Will you guys do it?

hi im vee and i exist
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form
Username: WarriorsRoleplayer
Which of our services do you want? Banner
Description: Has April Fool's Day Cat Hat ScratchBlocks, multiple colors, attractive
Deadline: ASAP
How can we contact you? Profile, please!

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Order Form
Description: Has April Fool's Day Cat Hat ScratchBlocks, multiple colors, attractive
I don't think we can do this with the materials we have.

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@popsyrabbit, don't update the POC anymore. Orders are now open!

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Order Form
I don't think we can do this with the materials we have.

Oh, ok. Sorry.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Ok do you want me to turn it into a orders centre so people know the status of their order and so that people can take orders?
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Ok do you want me to turn it into a orders centre so people know the status of their order and so that people can take orders?
Yep!

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Yep!
On it I'll add the new orders aswell
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait–you guys WILL do my order, right? cuz a small problem: its due today, but i can edit it and change deadline…

hi im vee and i exist
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vkpatil wrote:

Wait–you guys WILL do my order, right? cuz a small problem: its due today, but i can edit it and change deadline…
Yeah, we'll try. I'm just busy with something else at the moment.

vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Yep!
What is so special about the community guidelines?

hi im vee and i exist
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

vkpatil wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Yep!
What do you mean? Everyone has to follow them or this would all be chaos?

Last edited by popsyrabbit (April 1, 2020 21:10:21)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vkpatil wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

Yep!
It's rules that help others learn to be kind. But I'm busy, as in I'm in a lot of drama right now!

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

vkpatil wrote:

I'll try but it'll be a few days cos I have to make it on my phone then post it on my computer like I did with the other banner I made for you
vkpatil
Scratcher
100+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

vkpatil wrote:

I'll try but it'll be a few days cos I have to make it on my phone then post it on my computer like I did with the other banner I made for you
Ohhh

hi im vee and i exist
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

vkpatil wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

vkpatil wrote:

Ohhh
emoijvile
Scratcher
3 posts

Username:emoijvile/—DonutGlitzii—
Shop Name:Mountain Dreams
Shop President:emoijvile/—DonutGlitzii—
Shop Partnerships/PR Officer:No partners/ what is PR Officer/ if it is project officer then emoijvile/—DonutGlitzii—
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26168117/
Shop Banner: (optional)
Services: Any art
How this partnership will benefit us: A fave on your project
How this partnership will benefit you: A fave on my project

say [Vinaka!] for (∞) secs
play sound [ Ta-da ]
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening! [RSS Feed]