Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening! [RSS Feed]
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening!

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hired as an employee. OurPrincess will decide whether or not you become the PR Officer.
Someone else got the PR job. Also, I can do Vector Art. I have no idea how I missed that.

Highlight part of my siggy and ctrl+shift+down to see more of it!
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening!

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Well can this be the first one you guys do? It's only a couple days from April, and that's when you guys start to accept orders I think.
Maybe but its not my decision you will have to wait til someone else higher up on the BoD sees this
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Hired as an employee. OurPrincess will decide whether or not you become the PR Officer.
Someone else got the PR job.
At least, I think someone else got the job…

Last edited by LydzWinry (March 23, 2020 16:09:30)

-C.S. Lewis
I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and I'm a serious gamer. All hail the almighty snail.
Why Scratch is a social media platform: For context, the topic was a suggestion for better message filtering.
I run The Amethyst Shop 2.0 and ~The Rose Shop!~. NOTICE: THEY ARE BEING MERGED. ONCE THE MERGING HAS OCCURED, THE MERGED SHOP WILL BE ADVERTISED HERE.
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

Well can this be the first one you guys do? It's only a couple days from April, and that's when you guys start to accept orders I think.
Maybe but its not my decision you will have to wait til someone else higher up on the BoD sees this
Ok

popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

I added the shop link to my signature XD
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

I added the shop link to my signature XD
So did I, Popsyrabbit. So did I.

-C.S. Lewis
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-C.S. Lewis
-FluffyKxtten-
Scratcher
1 post

Username: @-FluffyKxtten-
Which of our services do you want? Profile Picture!
Description: A kitten please, wearing a white bow. The background is your choice!
Deadline:I am to nice so the deadline is your choice!
How can we contact you? Uhhhhh, just do it on my profile commentary section?

Last edited by -FluffyKxtten- (March 25, 2020 23:25:26)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-FluffyKxtten- wrote:

Description: A kitten please, wearing a white bow. The background is your choice!

Taken!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I thought we weren't taking orders until April 1st. Also, is it okay I did the bump?

-C.S. Lewis
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LydzWinry wrote:

I thought we weren't taking orders until April 1st. Also, is it okay I did the bump?
Oops, we aren't.

LydzWinry
Scratcher
1000+ posts

May I be the PR officer please? And is it okay if I add the Amethyst shop to my signature as an ad as well?

-C.S. Lewis
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

-FluffyKxtten- wrote:

Taken!
@popsyrabbit, I forgot we weren't taking orders now, so make a new POC, and add any existing orders on the POC, and the new one. gah it's time for bed since I agreed that I had to sleep at half 11

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JOINING FORM

Username: Nambaseking01
How active are you? (1-10) 9/10
Any experience in other shops: Yes, I own the Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, which is the fourth biggest open/active shop on Scratch and and I am applying to a lot of other shops now because I really want to start doing a lot of orders for people.
Which services can you do? (Gifs, Animations, Pixel/Bitmap Art, Vector Art, Logos, Banners, Writing, Voice Acting, Advertising, Thumbnails, Emojis, Testing, Reviewing, Music, Ideas, Debugging, Backgrounds, ASCII/Text Art, Coding, Tips) I can do writing, advertising, testing, reviewing, coding, and tips.
Examples:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/372373734/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/355543251/
Why should we hire you?: I'm very good in coding, and you just saw my examples. I am also fantastic in writing, from my blog in my sigg. Thank you!

Sorry if there is a codeword that I missed, but I would like to be a Public Relations Officer. -> Please don't accept any partnerships before I review them

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (March 26, 2020 09:16:48)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

JOINING FORM

Username: Nambaseking01
How active are you? (1-10) 9/10
Any experience in other shops: Yes, I own the Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, which is the fourth biggest open/active shop on Scratch and and I am applying to a lot of other shops now because I really want to start doing a lot of orders for people.
Which services can you do? (Gifs, Animations, Pixel/Bitmap Art, Vector Art, Logos, Banners, Writing, Voice Acting, Advertising, Thumbnails, Emojis, Testing, Reviewing, Music, Ideas, Debugging, Backgrounds, ASCII/Text Art, Coding, Tips) I can do writing, advertising, testing, reviewing, coding, and tips.
Examples:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/372373734/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/355543251/
Why should we hire you?: I'm very good in coding, and you just saw my examples. I am also fantastic in writing, from my blog in my sigg. Thank you!

Sorry if there is a codeword that I missed, but I would like to be a Public Relations Officer. -> Please don't accept any partnerships before I review them
application on hold

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

application on hold

Okay then.

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

-FluffyKxtten- wrote:

Taken!
@popsyrabbit, I forgot we weren't taking orders now, so make a new POC, and add any existing orders on the POC, and the new one. gah it's time for bed since I agreed that I had to sleep at half 11
Okie dokie shall I'll do it now-
how do you want it set out- shall I copy and paste all the orders in to make a list with all the descriptions of orders aswell?

Last edited by popsyrabbit (March 26, 2020 13:13:01)

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @totesme
Shop Name: Smiley shop
Shop President: @totesme
Shop Partnerships/PR Officer: no partnerships yet, @totesne
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/392032/?page=1#post-3890517
Shop Banner: I just ordered one from another shop because I have 0 clue how to make a banner
Services: everything really, but the main things are art, music, and animations
How this partnership will benefit us: we will release quality products and hopefully give you (and us) a good reputation
How this partnership will benefit you: we will get more people to order and join.

Belloitsmeagain
Scratcher
72 posts

Username: @Belloitsmeagain
How active are you? (1-10): A 8.5.
Any experience in other shops: Yes, of course. You probably already knew that. xD
Which services can you do? (Gifs, Animations, Pixel/Bitmap Art, Vector Art, Logos, Banners, Writing, Voice Acting, Advertising, Thumbnails, Emojis, Testing, Reviewing, Music, Ideas, Debugging, Backgrounds, ASCII/Text Art, Coding, Tips): I can do logos, thumbnails, music and backgrounds.
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/374646645/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/364623638/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/371461512/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/368702274/ Oh no, too much. I guess all my projects are examples.
Why should we hire you?: As you may know, I am been a very respectful and friendly worker in your other shops (@OurPrincess). I am very active (Maybe due to my school closing, COVID-19 and I have to quarantine myself at home), and will be a BIG help to your shop!

Hewwo! :3
“Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon”- Paul Brandt
♌ -ℓєo- Plays keyboard- -SemiFamous-
#BlackLivesMatter
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Belloitsmeagain wrote:

Username: @Belloitsmeagain
How active are you? (1-10): A 8.5.
Any experience in other shops: Yes, of course. You probably already knew that. xD
Which services can you do? (Gifs, Animations, Pixel/Bitmap Art, Vector Art, Logos, Banners, Writing, Voice Acting, Advertising, Thumbnails, Emojis, Testing, Reviewing, Music, Ideas, Debugging, Backgrounds, ASCII/Text Art, Coding, Tips): I can do logos, thumbnails, music and backgrounds.
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/374646645/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/364623638/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/371461512/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/368702274/ Oh no, too much. I guess all my projects are examples.
Why should we hire you?: As you may know, I am been a very respectful and friendly worker in your other shops (@OurPrincess). I am very active (Maybe due to my school closing, COVID-19 and I have to quarantine myself at home), and will be a BIG help to your shop!
Application on hold

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Amethyst Shop - Dedicated Workers at Your Service, Doing Orders Efficiently! Celebrating Grand Opening! [RSS Feed]