Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

b1048546 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hi, b1048546 asked me to help you out with the front page. I know I'm not a member of this shop, but I'm the President at The Emerald Shop, so I had to do our front page over there. I've got a couple of suggestions if you'd like to hear them!
  • I don't know why everyone is doing this nowadays, but you don't need tons of posts on the front page. TES 1.0 got away with just one post, though it was hard to find stuff. TES 3.0 (the one I run) only has seven posts, and it started as five! (I reserved a couple of posts just in case.) You can probably put everything under “other” into one post, most of the “customers” stuff into one post, and the “workers” bit can probably be just a few posts as well.
  • You could also get rid of some of your stuff on the front page entirely. For example, you don't need a list of banned people unless you actually have banned people. The Emerald Shop has existed for four years and we've only ever banned one person (he's banned from a lot of shops, actually…), and I think TIPS has only banned one person as well. (Same person as TES. I know this because I used to wok at TIPS.)
  • I also don't think you need the list of internets. If you want to keep it, you could put it with something else, but I don't see the point of it.
  • In case you couldn't tell, I think that the front page can be simplified a lot in general. I appreciate that you want to have information out there for all of the customers and workers, but I don't think you need it all.
Hey pie, would you like to join us?
Yeah, do ya?
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Respond by the 21st or you’ll be striked. (Shop Studio and forum)
Responded
b1048546
Big_Brick_Studios
RedGuy7
Haven't responded Update: Everyone now has to apply both on the forum and the studio. Just testing everyone. The deadline is still Feb 21st
OurPrincess
LBormi
Excused
ShaNyiah0818 new member.
Bumping this.
You have until the end of the day to reply to both the forum and shop studio.

Last edited by b1048546 (Feb. 22, 2020 03:04:03)

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Responded
b1048546
Haven't responded Update: Everyone now has to apply both on the forum and the studio. Just testing everyone. The deadline is still Feb 21st
OurPrincess
Big_Brick_Studios
LBormi
RedGuy7
Excused
ShaNyiah0818 new member.
Bumping this.
I’m here

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello (ugh, I nearly caused a fire in my house…)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

2 things: HOW and oof

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

My sister put something in the microwave for 30 minutes and I was downstairs, on my laptop, barely noticing until there was lots of smoke. I told my brother, and it smelled really bad. I was coughing and my eyes were watering. I opened a window before I told my brother. Then, my mom knew and the smoke alarm was ringing. It wasn't a fire, luckily, and without my brother and my mom, a fire would've actually started. I let it happen, and so my brother and mom were angry at me. My mom is a bit calmer now, but I don't know about my brother… My dad was in Nigeria at the time.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hi, b1048546 asked me to help you out with the front page. I know I'm not a member of this shop, but I'm the President at The Emerald Shop, so I had to do our front page over there. I've got a couple of suggestions if you'd like to hear them!
  • I don't know why everyone is doing this nowadays, but you don't need tons of posts on the front page. TES 1.0 got away with just one post, though it was hard to find stuff. TES 3.0 (the one I run) only has seven posts, and it started as five! (I reserved a couple of posts just in case.) You can probably put everything under “other” into one post, most of the “customers” stuff into one post, and the “workers” bit can probably be just a few posts as well.
  • You could also get rid of some of your stuff on the front page entirely. For example, you don't need a list of banned people unless you actually have banned people. The Emerald Shop has existed for four years and we've only ever banned one person (he's banned from a lot of shops, actually…), and I think TIPS has only banned one person as well. (Same person as TES. I know this because I used to wok at TIPS.)
  • I also don't think you need the list of internets. If you want to keep it, you could put it with something else, but I don't see the point of it.
  • In case you couldn't tell, I think that the front page can be simplified a lot in general. I appreciate that you want to have information out there for all of the customers and workers, but I don't think you need it all.
Hey pie, would you like to join us?
Yeah, do ya?
I already asked her on her profile
She said no

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moved

left scratch

found me!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

moved
Moved where?

JTTHAGREAT
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Can I switch over from assistant to PR officer?
Yes but RedGuy7 ~snippy~

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

moved
Moved where?
h wait that was a new post whoops

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTTHAGREAT wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Can I switch over from assistant to PR officer?
Yes but RedGuy7 ~snippy~
?

left scratch

found me!
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

oh god.What happen?

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Responded
b1048546
Big_Brick_Studios
RedGuy7
OurPrincess
LBormi
Excused
ShaNyiah0818 new member.
Bumping this.
You have only 5 hours to respond to the the forum AND the shop studo.
culverkwan0123
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi, I am an alt of @culverkwan!
I will use this account sometimes.

Last edited by culverkwan0123 (Feb. 22, 2020 04:43:21)

iluvkittens57
Scratcher
54 posts

Name: SmartMoney
Type: Currency
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25804627/
Banner: I can't put it on here, sorry Idk how to get the URL
Highest position-holder: @iluvkittens57
Your position: Founder
Discussion post count: 45
Found date: Jan 10
Shop Internetometer account: none
What we have that you don't: more people at the shop
What you have that we don't: another currency system
Other: none

when green flag clicked
set [country v] to [Serbia]
say (join [I love ] (join (country) [!])) for (2) secs
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

OurPrincess wrote:

My sister put something in the microwave for 30 minutes and I was downstairs, on my laptop, barely noticing until there was lots of smoke. I told my brother, and it smelled really bad. I was coughing and my eyes were watering. I opened a window before I told my brother. Then, my mom knew and the smoke alarm was ringing. It wasn't a fire, luckily, and without my brother and my mom, a fire would've actually started. I let it happen, and so my brother and mom were angry at me. My mom is a bit calmer now, but I don't know about my brother… My dad was in Nigeria at the time.
Bumping this up for anyone who wants to know how this happened..

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey, @OurPrincess, I left a comment on your profile!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]