Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

PARTNERSHIP UPDATES
Ended with:
Anti-Flame War Group
« (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧dαвσí ínc./ѕhσp | αll dα thíngѕ чσu nєєd! | wє mαkє ѕprítєѕ, вαckdrσpѕ, ѕhσpѕ, αnd much, mσrє! | σnє σf thє lαrgєѕt ѕhσpѕ σn ѕcrαtch! »
➡️THE DIAMOND SHOP!!!⬅️
< ◦•● exceʟтυᴅe ιɴcørᴘørαтeᴅ ●•◦ o ◦•● we ɢeт ʏøυr ørᴅers ᴅøɴe ιɴ тʜe ʙʟιɴᴋ øғ αɴ eʏe ●•◦ > (Now Open to Customers!)
The Global Orders Center 3.0 | 24 Shops! Join Today!
~ The SSA ~ Supporting Small Shops To The End ~ ~ The SSA ~ Supporting Small Shops To The End ~ We'll Support Your Shop ~

Started with:
╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐★ 丅ᕼᗴ ᑕᑌBᎥᑕ ᖇᗴᑕᑌᖇᔕᎥᗝᑎ ᔕᕼᗝᑭ ★╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐(The Cubic Recursion Shop) https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/406377/ http://u.cubeupload.com/RPPonScratch/AtaWmh.png
Creek's Shop™ Aesthetics, Profile Pictures, Etc. *Hiring!* https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/402982/ https://imageshack.com/i/po1h4yfup

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

When will you be leaving?: Today
When will you be coming back?: June 15th
Other: I also cannot take the order I said I would. I'm getting very a little overwhelmed with all the projects I've been doing, working on managing my shop, and working with other shops. I will also be taking a break from other shops. I'm extremely sorry about this, but I need a break. Thanks
MentalCoder123
Scratcher
64 posts

Roast_Flower wrote:

Detailed description: outro that triggers on stop-sign
Link(s) (if needed): n o
He/she: she
Deadline: asap Ordered at May 24, 2020 19:30:29
Who would you like to do it?: idc
Where would you like to be notified?: profile
Other: n o

I take this
The_H_Towers
Scratcher
100+ posts

MentalCoder123 wrote:

Roast_Flower wrote:

I take this
It has already been taken

MentalCoder123
Scratcher
64 posts

The_H_Towers wrote:

MentalCoder123 wrote:

Roast_Flower wrote:

I take this
It has already been taken

Srry i meant a different one
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! I am going to update my signature soon, and I would like miniature banners for all the shops I work in. Could you source me a 16x16 version of yours? (it doesn't need to include the full text). If you've seen this sort of post before at another shop, it's because I'm sending this to all the shops I work in, to make a complete set of shop banners.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
elip100
Scratcher
100+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Hi! I am going to update my signature soon, and I would like miniature banners for all the shops I work in. Could you source me a 16x16 version of yours? (it doesn't need to include the full text). If you've seen this sort of post before at another shop, it's because I'm sending this to all the shops I work in, to make a complete set of shop banners.
taken!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Secretary Election

Due June 16th

Vote for either @blu3coder or @Spritesmasher.

Already voted:
@b1048546 (b1)
@RedGuy7 (Red)
@0DryBones0
@pufferfish101007 (Pufferfish)
@Starstriker3000 (StarStriker)^
@jacoblewinson123 (Louie)
@Catie623 (Willow)
@MentalCoder123 (Mental)

Need to respond:
@popsyrabbit (Popsy)
@0014049 (Pi Person)
@The_H_Towers (Towers)^
@Catie623 (Willow)
@crossme72 (Crossy)
@AngelFish472 (Angel)
@Kenguin26 (Kenguin)^
@Hermione_Granger-Fan (Hermione)^
@elip100 (Elip)^
@cubbywindowsdpc (Cubby)
@PewDePython (Python)

Excused:
@DancingNekoGirl (Neko) {On leave}
@catscratchr (Cat) {Trainee}
@blu3coder (Coder) {Running}
@Spritesmasher (Smasher) {Running}

Last edited by RedGuy7 (June 12, 2020 13:55:07)

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
0DryBones0
Scratcher
100 posts

@blu3coder

pufferfish101007
Scratcher
100+ posts

I vote Spritesmasher. Also, could you add me to the list? Thanks.

define Derek
He's a llama.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

please tell me if you see any mistakes:
Advertising (Catie623, PewDiePython, and jacoblewinson123 and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, Federation, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
Aesthetics (RedGuy7 and partners Creek's Shop, The Cubic Recursion Shop and The Rainbow Shop)
Animations (AngelFish472, blu3coder, Hermione_Granger-Fan, and RedGuy7 and partners The Craft Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
Art (AngelFish472, blu3coder, Catie623, Deanandrea1233, Hermione_Granger-Fan, Kenguin26, MentalCoder123, and popsyrabbit and partners The Emerald Shop 4.0, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop and The Wolf Emporium)
Backdrops (Catie623 and Spritesmasher and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop and The Strawberry Shop)
Banners (blu3coder, cubbywindowsdpc, Hermione_Granger-Fan, popsyrabbit, and RedGuy7 and partners The Craft Shop, The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, and Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
BBCode (cubbywindowsdpc, RedGuy7, and Starstriker3000 and partners The Craft Shop, The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, and Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
CSS (RedGuy7 and Starstriker3000 and partners Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
Female Voice Acting (Hermione_Granger-Fan and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop and The Wolf Emporium)
Formatting (RedGuy7)
Grammar Checking (RedGuy7 and Starstriker3000 and partner The Wolf Emporium)
HTML (RedGuy7 and Starstriker3000 and partner Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, The Wolf Emporium)
Ideas (blu3coder, cubbywindowsdpc, popsyrabbit, RedGuy7, Starstriker3000, and The_H_Towers and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, Federation, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
JavaScript (RedGuy7 and Starstriker3000 and partners Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
Male Voice Acting (RedGuy7, Spritesmasher, and Starstriker3000 and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
Memes (RedGuy7 and partners The Emerald Shop and The Koppa Shop)
Playwriting (Kenguin26)
Profile Pictures (0014049, blu3coder, Catie623, cubbywindowsdpc, Hermione_Granger-Fan, and RedGuy7 and partners The Craft Shop, Creek's Shop, The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, and Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
Python Coding (sent to partner Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop)
Reviews (blu3coder, cubbywindowsdpc, PewDiePython, and RedGuy7 and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, Federation, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop, and The Wolf Emporium)
Roblox Lua Coding (sent to partner Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop)
Scratch Coding (0014049, b1048546, Catie623, cubbywindowsdpc, Deanandrea1233, Hermione_Granger-Fan, Kenguin26, MentalCoder123, PewDiePython, RedGuy7, Spritesmasher, and Starstriker3000 and partner The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop 4.0, Federation, Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, The Strawberry Shop, Team Intelligent Projects Shop, The Wolf Emporium)
Searches (RedGuy7)
Sound Effects and Music (0DryBones0, AngelFish472, cubbywindowsdpc, DancingNekoGirl, and The_H_Towers and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, Federation, The Koppa Shop, The Strawberry Shop, and Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
Sprites (Catie623, Hermione_Granger-Fan, MentalCoder123, PewDiePython, popsyrabbit, RedGuy7, and Spritesmasher and partners The Craft Shop, The Cubic Recursion Shop, Federation, and The Strawberry Shop)
Testing (cubbywindowsdpc, RedGuy7, and Starstriker3000 and partners Federation, and The Wolf Emporium)
Thumbnails (0014049, Catie623, cubbywindowsdpc, and RedGuy7 and partners The Craft Shop, The Cubic Recursion Shop, Federation, and Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
Tips (RedGuy7 and partner The Cubic Recursion Shop)
Translations (sent to partner Federation)
Writing (Catie623, RedGuy7, and The_H_Towers and partners The Cubic Recursion Shop, The Emerald Shop, The Strawberry Shop, and Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
(not required)

Last edited by RedGuy7 (June 8, 2020 14:58:00)

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pufferfish101007 wrote:

oops srry

left scratch

found me!
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

I vote for @Spritesmasher for the current election.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
pufferfish101007
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

pufferfish101007 wrote:

oops srry
That's OK! Also, could you add HTML and hrammar checking to my things? Thanks!
Edit: and the Emerald Shop bsnner and link need updated.

Last edited by pufferfish101007 (June 8, 2020 15:23:25)

define Derek
He's a llama.

dogsmakemehappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I vote @spriteshmasher

Use SHS (Shiny Hunting Simulator)
a realistic shiny pokemon hunting simulator. to use, go here.
I am Dogsmakemehappy (Github) A
Dog Lover - Minecraft player - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I vote for @Spritesmasher

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
MentalCoder123
Scratcher
64 posts

I vote for @Spritesmasher
elip100
Scratcher
100+ posts

I still don't know what were voting for…
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't know either of the people in the election… I'll vote for blu3coder.
Oscile
Scratcher
500+ posts

[quoteDetailed description: I would like a dog in the desert , it must be a black lab with the text ¨K9 WW3¨
Link(s) (if needed): (Story will be posted soon)
He/she: She
Deadline: Next week Due at May 30, 2020 19:32:39
Who would you like to do it?: anyone
Other: could not find codeword]

Bumping up my order

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]