Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Respond by the 21st or you’ll be striked. (Shop Studio)
Responded
b1048546
OurPrincess
Big_Brick_Studios
LBormi
Haven't responded
cubbywindowsdpc
culverkwan
RedGuy7
Hi!

Last edited by culverkwan (Feb. 19, 2020 03:03:45)

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Image by @LBormi of the Koppa Shop

Image by www.picuretopeople.org
WORKERS:WORKER FORM / POINTS AND STRIKES / RULES / STAFF / LEAVE FORM / UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER / PARTNERSHIPS / INTERNET LIST
CUSTOMERS: ORDER FORUM / RULES (you accept these by posting anything) / FEATURES / SURVEY / PAST ORDERS / INSTA-ORDER
OTHER: ACHIEVEMENTS / REPORTING FORUM / BAN LIST / HISTORY and FUTURE / NEWS
WORKER FORUM
Username: ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):Scratcher
Are you following this thread?:yes
How active are you (1-10):10
What would you be preferred to be called?: ShaNyiah
Why should we choose you?: Ik love doing important things for people and also I don't let anyone down
By putting my username here, I agree with the Worker Rules: @ShaNyiah0818
What position would you like in the BoD (if one available)?: Manager
Previous experience: Emerald shop,T.i.ps shop
What is your preferred currency?Manager

Remember, you agree with the Customer Rules by posting something.
Alright thanks for updating it but still please reread the Worker Rules.

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

WORKERS:WORKER FORM / POINTS AND STRIKES / RULES / STAFF / LEAVE FORM / UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTER / PARTNERSHIPS / INTERNET LIST
CUSTOMERS: ORDER FORUM / RULES (you accept these by posting anything) / FEATURES / SURVEY / PAST ORDERS / INSTA-ORDER
WORKER FORUM
Why should we choose you?: Ik love doing important things for people and also I don't let anyone down

RGWBOD

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

WORKER FORUM

RGWBOD
I'll give you assistant since manager is closed for now.

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
-snip-

Hello there I still exist

Last edited by cubbywindowsdpc (Feb. 19, 2020 08:43:12)

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

WORKER FORUM

RGWBOD
I'll give you assistant since manager is closed for now.
OMG TYSM

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Respond by the 21st or you’ll be striked. (Shop Studio and forum)
Responded
b1048546
Haven't responded Update: Everyone now has to apply both on the forum and the studio. Just testing everyone. The deadline is still Feb 21st
OurPrincess
Big_Brick_Studios
LBormi
RedGuy7
Excused
ShaNyiah0818 new member.
Bumping this.

Last edited by b1048546 (Feb. 20, 2020 03:44:22)

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Respond by the 21st or you’ll be striked. (Shop Studio and forum)
Responded
b1048546

Snip

Well now I have responded (here). Anyway, there is a new BOD application. Make sure to use this in your BOD application form or you will be rejected (for BOD.)
BOD Application Form
Username:
Scratcher Status: New Scratcher or Scratcher
Are you following this thread?:
How active are you? (1-10)
Why should we choose you?:
What would be a couple of your first actions?:
How have you helped this shop?:
How long do you think you are going to stay with us?:
Do you already have some good ideas in mind?:
Alt Accounts:
What BOD position would you like?: What is your Internetometer account link (if you have one)?:
Previous experience:
What is your preferred currency?
Other:

Last edited by b1048546 (Feb. 20, 2020 04:16:02)

SpongebobOFFICAL
New to Scratch
4 posts

What do you need: A drawing
Detailed description: I would like me (Spongebob) crying while Patrick is looking at me in an (if possible) anime style. I would like Patrick to look VERY angry, but about to burst into tears. Also, can you make me reaching out to Patrick
Link(s) (if needed): My actual account
He/she: He/him on this account, she/her on Nyanhamster102.
Deadline: 10 days, I also need it for a spoiler on Nyanhamster102.
Who would you like to do it?: Whoever wants to do it
Where would you like to be notified?: On this account.
Other: If I seem offline, (didn't respond in two hours) go to Nyanhamster102.

A lonely Sponge in a great big world. Currently working on an introduction. And an anime game. What?
This is a rainbow
SpongebobOFFICAL
New to Scratch
4 posts

SpongebobOFFICAL wrote:

Detailed description: I would like me (Spongebob) crying while Patrick is looking at me in an (if possible) anime style. I would like Patrick to look VERY angry, but about to burst into tears. Also, can you make me reaching out to Patrick
This was also asked of Emerald Shop, so don't be sad if I don't chose yours.

A lonely Sponge in a great big world. Currently working on an introduction. And an anime game. What?
This is a rainbow
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm resigning

I don't think I've done much in this shop and have a pretty busy schedule right now. I am going to be founding a shop with LBormi, which will take up a lot of time. It was a good time being in this awesome shop, but I feel I need to drop out.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

I'm resigning

I don't think I've done much in this shop and have a pretty busy schedule right now. I am going to be founding a shop with LBormi, which will take up a lot of time. It was a good time being in this awesome shop, but I feel I need to drop out.
Goodbye!

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpongebobOFFICAL wrote:

SpongebobOFFICAL wrote:

This was also asked of Emerald Shop, so don't be sad if I don't chose yours.
sent to partner

left scratch

found me!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi, b1048546 asked me to help you out with the front page. I know I'm not a member of this shop, but I'm the President at The Emerald Shop, so I had to do our front page over there. I've got a couple of suggestions if you'd like to hear them!
  • I don't know why everyone is doing this nowadays, but you don't need tons of posts on the front page. TES 1.0 got away with just one post, though it was hard to find stuff. TES 3.0 (the one I run) only has seven posts, and it started as five! (I reserved a couple of posts just in case.) You can probably put everything under “other” into one post, most of the “customers” stuff into one post, and the “workers” bit can probably be just a few posts as well.
  • You could also get rid of some of your stuff on the front page entirely. For example, you don't need a list of banned people unless you actually have banned people. The Emerald Shop has existed for four years and we've only ever banned one person (he's banned from a lot of shops, actually…), and I think TIPS has only banned one person as well. (Same person as TES. I know this because I used to wok at TIPS.)
  • I also don't think you need the list of internets. If you want to keep it, you could put it with something else, but I don't see the point of it.
  • In case you couldn't tell, I think that the front page can be simplified a lot in general. I appreciate that you want to have information out there for all of the customers and workers, but I don't think you need it all.
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Staff Members

* = strike
. = point

The Board of Directors (BoD)

Each person on the BoD fills in for the person above them when the person is on leave. When they are filling in, the take over all of the responsibilities of the person they are filling in for. Now, say the secretary is on leave. The assistant fills in for them, taking over their responsibilities. Now, if the manager is also on leave, the assistant takes over the manager's responsibilities as well, since that is usually one of the secretary's responsibilities.There are only two exceptions to those rules: 1) The founder fills in for nobody. 2) The president still cannot close down the shop while filling in for the founder.

Founder–Anything. Owns thread. Only person who can close down the shop: @RedGuy7 .
President–Same as founder, but cannot create official announcements, own the thread, or close down the shop.: @b1048546
Manager–Searches for suggestions from the public and reports them to the president or the founder, and cannot host activity checks without permission from the founder or president. Can hire and fire: VACANT; NOT ALLOWING APPLICATIONS FOR NOW
Secretary–Same as manager, but not allowed to hire and fire BoD: @OurPrincess
PR Officer–Advertises our services, manages partnerships, and hires and fires non-BoD: @Big_Brick_Studios
Assistant–Can do nothing but bump the thread, help newcomers, and hire and fire non-BoD: VACANT
You can only have one position in the BoD. You can be a member by simply applying using the worker form.

Other Workers
cubbywindowsdpc
culverkwan
LBormi
Total amount of workers: 7
Can someone put my name on there pls

- ShaNyiah0818
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

snip
Oh yeah sorry

left scratch

found me!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

-snipped random things-
Other Workers
cubbywindowsdpc
culverkwan
LBormi
@RedGuy7 will, but please only copy and paste the important things that you want to talk about.

Last edited by LBormi (Feb. 20, 2020 23:43:59)

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

snip
Oh yeah sorry
thx

- ShaNyiah0818
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

-snipped random things-
Other Workers
cubbywindowsdpc
culverkwan
LBormi
@RedGuy7 will, but please only copy and paste the important things that you want to talk about.
kk

- ShaNyiah0818
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Hi, b1048546 asked me to help you out with the front page. I know I'm not a member of this shop, but I'm the President at The Emerald Shop, so I had to do our front page over there. I've got a couple of suggestions if you'd like to hear them!
  • I don't know why everyone is doing this nowadays, but you don't need tons of posts on the front page. TES 1.0 got away with just one post, though it was hard to find stuff. TES 3.0 (the one I run) only has seven posts, and it started as five! (I reserved a couple of posts just in case.) You can probably put everything under “other” into one post, most of the “customers” stuff into one post, and the “workers” bit can probably be just a few posts as well.
  • You could also get rid of some of your stuff on the front page entirely. For example, you don't need a list of banned people unless you actually have banned people. The Emerald Shop has existed for four years and we've only ever banned one person (he's banned from a lot of shops, actually…), and I think TIPS has only banned one person as well. (Same person as TES. I know this because I used to wok at TIPS.)
  • I also don't think you need the list of internets. If you want to keep it, you could put it with something else, but I don't see the point of it.
  • In case you couldn't tell, I think that the front page can be simplified a lot in general. I appreciate that you want to have information out there for all of the customers and workers, but I don't think you need it all.
Hey pie, would you like to join us?

Last edited by b1048546 (Feb. 20, 2020 23:52:37)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]