Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! [RSS Feed]
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!

-snipo-

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 17, 2020 16:03:14)

raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!

Username (optional): RedGuy7
Work you want completed: what you want: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls.
Colors/design: Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors.
Preferred pronouns (he/him, they/them): Male
Deadline: ASAP
Other info: Thanks!
Are you following the discussion? (optional): Yes.

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!
I mean…Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Nom nom nom nom…I don't like ‘e’s. I'll stop here.
Sorry, the rest of this signature has been eaten by an evil kumquat.
EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

Work you want completed: what you want: A logo and intro animation for my now-alt/future-main account @RedGuy7. And a banner for my future shop, Perfect Pearls.
Colors/design: Red mainly, and some green. Other colors are okay as additional colors.
We'll get that done by Monday if that's ok. Most likely before that.

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 16, 2020 00:45:34)

raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Thanks! I thought i included this description too…let me try again:
The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Thanks!

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!

Evil Kumquat wrote:

EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

The logo and intro should both have my username ‘RedGuy7’. The banner should have the shop name, Perfect Pearls, and the catchphrase, “Results as perfect as a pearl!” Thanks!
Thank you, I was just about to ask about that. What colors do you want the banner?

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 16, 2020 10:42:45)

raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Thank you, I was just about to ask about that. What colors do you want the banner?
Silver. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite? Also could i have a picture of a plain pearl as well?

Last edited by raisinr (Jan. 16, 2020 14:46:42)

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!

Evil Kumquat wrote:

EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Silver. And could you also have the intro in a single sprite? Also could i have a picture of a plain pearl as well?
Yes.
0DryBones0
Scratcher
100 posts

The song is done and hopefully it has most of what -TheShadowQueen- asked for.
ForgetMeNot7 will share it eventually.

Last edited by 0DryBones0 (Jan. 16, 2020 21:27:59)

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

0DryBones0 wrote:

Ok.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So sorry, I didn't realise I got a strike already…oh no

Last edited by OurPrincess (Jan. 16, 2020 21:36:07)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

So sorry, I didn't realise I got a strike already…oh no
You'll be fine.
ForgetMeNot7
Scratcher
24 posts

0DryBones0 wrote:

I shared it. They say it's amazing.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

Yes.
Thanks!

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
0DryBones0
Scratcher
100 posts

ForgetMeNot7 wrote:

0DryBones0 wrote:

I shared it. They say it's amazing.
I'm glad.

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

-snip-
Yes.
Thanks!
I'm actually almost done.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

<<(Maverick the shop bumper::#1F89F2)::#1C7EDE>::#1A77D1>::#0F4478
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check

REPLIED
@LBormi
@OurPrincess
@Big_Brick_Studios
@Crazibot
@0DryBones0
@WanderingStar6643
@Neem_Gamche

HASN'T REPLIED
@ForgetMeNot7
@Waffle_Iron_Studios
Expired

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Poll.
Check out this cat video.
To my workers: Please read the terms if you have not.

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 20, 2020 12:51:22)

-FasterThanLight-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Work you want completed: GIF Animation for my Profile. I want three circles spinning around a central capital FTL in a circle, where the letters are spinning, on a white background.
Colors/design: Red, Green, & Blue for the circles and letters, in that order.
Preferred pronouns (he/him, they/them): They/Them.
Deadline: No deadline. I want Quality > Quantity.
Other info: Can you make two, but one is using lowercase letters instead of capitals?
Are you following the discussion? (optional): Yes
P.S: I hope this isn't too hard.

Last edited by -FasterThanLight- (Jan. 17, 2020 16:14:13)

✭✭✭ FasterThanLight ✭✭✭
Hello! I'm @-FasterThanLight-, and this is my signature! Your signature is a piece of text that is appended to each and every post you make! I am purposefully trying to make this signature long! I hope you like it! Oh my that echoes…

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Activity Check

REPLIED
@LBormi

HASN'T REPLIED
@OurPrincess
@ForgetMeNot7
@Crazibot
@0DryBones0
@Big_Brick_Studios
@Waffle_Iron_Studios
@Neem_Gamche
Going till Monday.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Poll.
Check out this cat video.
To my workers: Please read the terms if you have not.
I'm here!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

-snip-
I'm here!
Ok.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! [RSS Feed]