Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! [RSS Feed]
LordThror
Scratcher
100+ posts

ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!

If I want something on here how do I get it/buy it/whatever?

CLICK TO PLAY!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

raisinr wrote:

you hit 1900 views! congrats

raisinr wrote:

LBormi wrote:

-snip-
Do you know any?
https://imgbb.com/
Pfp
Banner
How are those?
I love the banner!
However, there are three things.
  1. Could you change all of the yellow in the Pfp to green?
  2. I still need my intro.
  3. I asked for a picture of a pearl, but I changed my mind. I don't need it anymore.
Sorry!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/360258959/
pfp

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 20, 2020 17:14:24)

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LordThror wrote:

If I want something on here how do I get it/buy it/whatever?
The order form and package form is here.
Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Bump!
Thank you.
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do you guy check the views on a post? I can’t, is there something special I have to do or what?

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Waffle_Iron_Studios wrote:

How do you guy check the views on a post? I can’t, is there something special I have to do or what?
You see it when you are looking at all of the forums. It tells you the view count and post count. Did that answer your question?
-FasterThanLight-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did you get my order?

✭✭✭ FasterThanLight ✭✭✭
Hello! I'm @-FasterThanLight-, and this is my signature! Your signature is a piece of text that is appended to each and every post you make! I am purposefully trying to make this signature long! I hope you like it! Oh my that echoes…

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

You see it when you are looking at all of the forums. It tells you the view count and post count. Did that answer your question?
How did he not know that it’s right next to the number of pages on the forum post

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form:
Username (optional): Neggit
Work you want completed: I just need a list of ideas for a game.
Preferred pronouns (he/him, they/them): He/Him
Deadline: ASAP
Other info: I need ideas for a game that only uses the mouse. Something like a babysitting type game or something like that.
Are you following the discussion? (optional): Yes but please notify me on my profile.

Neggit
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

LBormi wrote:

How did he not know that it’s right next to the number of pages on the forum post
Idk.

-FasterThanLight- wrote:

Did you get my order?
Yesh, we did. Sorry.

Neggit wrote:

Order Form:
Username (optional): Neggit
Work you want completed: I just need a list of ideas for a game.
Preferred pronouns (he/him, they/them): He/Him
Deadline: ASAP
Other info: I need ideas for a game that only uses the mouse. Something like a babysitting type game or something like that.
Are you following the discussion? (optional): Yes but please notify me on my profile.
Okay, you'll get that in a bit, but most likely tomorrow because it is unfortunately getting late where I am.
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-FasterThanLight- wrote:

Work you want completed: GIF Animation for my Profile. I want three circles spinning around a central capital FTL in a circle, where the letters are spinning, on a white background.
Colors/design: Red, Green, & Blue for the circles and letters, in that order.
Preferred pronouns (he/him, they/them): They/Them.
Deadline: No deadline. I want Quality > Quantity.
Other info: Can you make two, but one is using lowercase letters instead of capitals?
Are you following the discussion? (optional): Yes
P.S: I hope this isn't too hard.
Uumm, I don't really know if I can do this or not. I'll try something though.
Neem_Gamche
Scratcher
30 posts

Crazibot wrote:

snippity snoppity
Yeah, LWIAY will do too. I got a thing called LMIAY (Last Month, I asked you) cause I don't get too many messages. XD
Take your time. I don't need it anytime soon. After all, the next episode is planned to come out I think the 17th of February.
Oh great thing that the time moved lmao, I had to study for exams and wasn't able to do anything. NOW I'll get on it

Last edited by Neem_Gamche (Jan. 23, 2020 04:04:42)

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Neem_Gamche wrote:

Crazibot wrote:

snippity snoppity
Yeah, LWIAY will do too. I got a thing called LMIAY (Last Month, I asked you) cause I don't get too many messages. XD
Take your time. I don't need it anytime soon. After all, the next episode is planned to come out I think the 17th of February.
Oh great thing that the time moved lmao, I had to study for exams and wasn't able to do anything. NOW I'll get on it
Gross, I've been studying for the SAT.
Neem_Gamche
Scratcher
30 posts

Normally making a quick song like an intro takes a day, but sadly my friend played earrape in a voice chat and my earbuds are broken. They work but the bass is really quiet at times and really loud at times, so the intro will take a bit longer than expected

Crazibot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Neem_Gamche wrote:

Normally making a quick song like an intro takes a day, but sadly my friend played earrape in a voice chat and my earbuds are broken. They work but the bass is really quiet at times and really loud at times, so the intro will take a bit longer than expected
It works.

Hi! I'm Onyx. You can also call me Crazi if you'd like.
I've had my account for about 4 years now, and, yeah, I've used the forums (and still do). This is actually where I met my online best friend of about 4 years, @CattyCodes!
I suggest you hang out on the forums if you aren't already. You might make a friend here! Or- You'll at least get to nerd out or help someone!
You're most likely to find me in the Ace Attorney forum, writing an informal essay about why a character needs some therapy. Or perhaps giving my support for an idea in the Suggestions forum. Or if you're lucky outside of the forums, I've animated something or maybe did a cover of a song with a friend. All in all, I'm here to help and have a bit of fun (and perhaps debate something while at it).

My current “essays”:
Ace Attorney Forum:
Why Klavier Gavin Should Get Some Dang Therapy
Why Phoenix Wright Should Get Some Dang Therapy
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crazibot wrote:

Neem_Gamche wrote:

It works.
o
Neem_Gamche
Scratcher
30 posts

Crazibot wrote:

Neem_Gamche wrote:

It works.
BRUH MY EARBUDS MAGICALLY FIXED. Noice
Now i have to get back to work

Last edited by Neem_Gamche (Jan. 25, 2020 03:47:30)

Neem_Gamche
Scratcher
30 posts

Crazibot, since i'm just making a song for your series and you aren't REALLY ordering a song, do you wanna talk on discord? It's easier to talk about what you want in the song, and i can also share work in progress versions with you.

Just gonna send some mp3 files.

Totally not malware.

In all seriousness, it's a lot easier to share the intro over discord. You can reach me at Neem.Gamche#0848 if you want to, or just don't reach me on discord and tell me what you want in my project “I will make music for your project”

Neem_Gamche
Scratcher
30 posts

Neem_Gamche wrote:

Crazibot, since i'm just making a song for your series and you aren't REALLY ordering a song, do you wanna talk on discord? It's easier to talk about what you want in the song, and i can also share work in progress versions with you.
snip snop snap snippity snoop snup.
ah you know what i just made a whole freakin' revised lmiay episode for ya. the song is in there so go wild

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! [RSS Feed]