Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! [RSS Feed]
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!

I’m bored, so anyone here want a scrolling sign?

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!

Waffle_Iron_Studios wrote:

Why don’t you offer that as a service in the waffle shop?

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username (optional):
Are you or have you been in any other shops: Yeah, on my old account I worked for the emerald shop for a while, then on this account I own The Waffle Shop (one of your partner shops)
How active are you: 10/10, but I’ll be gone from Monday to Monday (hey that’s the same time as big_brick_studios… huh that’s cool)
Follow the thread: Yep
Are you a Scratcher: Yep
What job do you want (you may have up to four): Moderator, Intro/Outro, BB code (if you’re gone or something), Memes
Show examples: Srry, I don’t have any
Other: Just want something to do because my shop’s not exactly bursting with orders

Last edited by Waffle_Iron_Studios (Jan. 12, 2020 13:44:33)

Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username (optional):Big_Brick_Studios
Are you or have you been in any other shops: I am… Like the Koppa shop, tips, the waffle shop, and the emerald shop
How active are you: 9-10 out of ten… I spend most of the day on scratch, and most of my time on scratch on the forums.
Follow the thread: done
Are you a Scratcher: yes
What job do you want (you may have up to four): Logo design (also known as pfp), banner design, and signature design!
Show examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/357170716/
Other: I’m still keeping my current job… I'm only trying to start being useful to somebody… and approving myself for a job would be dirty, so I’m filling out a form.

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump
Please don't advertise on the shop.

Username (optional):
Are you or have you been in any other shops: Yeah, on my old account I worked for the emerald shop for a while, then on this account I own The Waffle Shop (one of your partner shops)
How active are you: 10/10, but I’ll be gone from Monday to Monday (hey that’s the same time as big_brick_studios… huh that’s cool)
Follow the thread: Yep
Are you a Scratcher: Yep
What job do you want (you may have up to four): Moderator, Intro/Outro, BB code (if you’re gone or something), Memes
Show examples: Srry, I don’t have any
Other: Just want something to do because my shop’s not exactly bursting with orders
OK, hired. We don;t really have moderator as a job though because anyone who works at the shop can usually see if something is wrong.

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

Username (optional):Big_Brick_Studios
Are you or have you been in any other shops: I am… Like the Koppa shop, tips, the waffle shop, and the emerald shop
How active are you: 9-10 out of ten… I spend most of the day on scratch, and most of my time on scratch on the forums.
Follow the thread: done
Are you a Scratcher: yes
What job do you want (you may have up to four): Logo design (also known as pfp), banner design, and signature design!
Show examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/357170716/
Other: I’m still keeping my current job… I'm only trying to start being useful to somebody… and approving myself for a job would be dirty, so I’m filling out a form.
You can do these, but since you're president, you can only have two other jobs.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-snip-
Ok. I’ll do banners and pfps

. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

LBormi wrote:

Big_Brick_Studios wrote:

-snip-
Ok. I’ll do banners and pfps
Alright.
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

LBormi wrote:

Bump
Please don't advertise on the shop.
Srry

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

<<(Maverick the shop bumper::#1F89F2)::#1C7EDE>::#1A77D1>::#0F4478

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 17, 2020 15:50:03)

WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

Job Application Form
Username (optional): @WanderingStar6643
Are you or have you been in any other shops: No
How active are you: Fairly active, usually weekends
Follow the thread: Yes
Are you a Scratcher: Yes
What job do you want (you may have up to four): Project ideas, intro/outro design
Show examples: None, sorry
Other: I want to do something else on Scratch besides what I already do.

Last edited by WanderingStar6643 (Jan. 14, 2020 01:14:07)

Sup! I'm Star, your average Filipina Catholic tween. I'm a Ravenclaw and enjoy reading, drawing, and writing. Scratch on!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Job Application Form
What job do you want (you may have up to four): Project ideas, intro/outro design

I need an example of some sort if you can. The only reason why Waffle_Iron_Studios was accepted was because I've seen some things that he's done in other shops.

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 14, 2020 01:42:05)

WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

LBormi wrote:

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Job Application Form

I need an example of some sort if you can. The only reason why Waffle_Iron_Studios was accepted was because I've seen some things that he's done in other shops.

Okay! I’ll try to do so today. Thanks, though

Last edited by WanderingStar6643 (Jan. 14, 2020 01:43:25)

Sup! I'm Star, your average Filipina Catholic tween. I'm a Ravenclaw and enjoy reading, drawing, and writing. Scratch on!
LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

LBormi wrote:

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Job Application Form

Okay! I’ll try to do so today. Thanks, though

Thank you. I hope that you can be able to work here.
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

Okay, here’s an intro. Rather simplistic, but I’m improving each day
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359243591

WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

Here are some project ideas: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359245978

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Oook. Hired.
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

LBormi wrote:

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Oook. Hired.
Thanks! This really means a lot to me.

WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

Also, don’t mean to nag or anything, but have you checked my project ideas? In case no, here it is again: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359245978

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Also, don’t mean to nag or anything, but have you checked my project ideas? In case no, here it is again: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359245978
No, I did.

Last edited by LBormi (Jan. 14, 2020 11:19:19)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ϙϘ ᴋᴏᴘᴘᴀ sʜᴏᴘ Ϙϙ ⟪ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ɴᴇᴇᴅs.⟫ (ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴅ!) ᴍᴇᴍᴇs, ʙʙᴄᴏᴅᴇ, ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴄᴏɴs, ᴘғᴘs, ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! [RSS Feed]