Discuss Scratch

LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

Terraria: Chaos mod

I think the shadow should be post-golem, to fit in with my idea that the lunatic cultist created the shadow's wraiths.

Likes pixel art, rock music, cars, and sandbox games.

Don't really participate in multiplayer, but can rarely be seen in a Wreckfest match or Hypixel lobby

Aside from that, nothing too interesting.
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

LochlannB_SV wrote:

I think the shadow should be post-golem, to fit in with my idea that the lunatic cultist created the shadow's wraiths.
Ok

Hi, I'm shadow! I like terraria and various horror games. I'm currently working on my own mod for terraria.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

You've all waited… KORGON'S LORE

Over a Millennia ago, in the bare birth of the terraria universe, there were many mighty beasts formed from the essence of the most powerful star cells. One of these long lost bringers of terror was a red hot, mythical, death defying fire dragon. Being known as Korgon, they were originally thought as a minimal myth to the wide world of terraria. Little was acknowledged at the thought of it being tied to reality, since the world would said to never be at any terrible harming conditions. But every inhabitant soon regretted what had been said, when the universal flame killer launched an almighty war on the mere beings of terraria.

Many upon many years have swiftly went by since the moment that made existence cover itself with a sheet of infinite infernal fear forever. Korgon has since been tamed, immortalised, and the empowered sorcerer now takes full pride-filled possession of the almighty monster. Korgon was probably the key of success for the sorcerer, saving them from the brink of death a countless amount of times, ever since the sorcerer was a mere apprentice. The dragon now resides in the molten shadow, while the sorcerer overshadows the lunatic cultist, and concealing themselves away at all times. Even the strongest beings in existence have failed to compare to Korgon and his well trusted companion.

Despite Korgon's terrible mass killing acts, they too raged war with Cthulhu, and a head to head with the great lunar Esarus. Korgon also influenced many to rethink their actions by brutally damaging them in fights, up to the point where mercy is a desperate need. Many decided to follow along with the dragon, being flaming mage-servants for terraria to face off. This could include Elestrian and Elizabeth, a pair that forcefully act like bodyguards, keeping their beloved master safe at all costs. The ever-changing world of terraria would definitely not be where it is today without the fiery, undying doombringer, Korgon

Don't really participate in multiplayer, but can rarely be seen in a Wreckfest match or Hypixel lobby

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

I honestly have no comments on that. That is absolutely perfect O_O

Hi, I'm shadow! I like terraria and various horror games. I'm currently working on my own mod for terraria.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
roger_the_H
Scratcher
0 posts

i made flesh armor i just need to make jump and arm sprites
ghostbunny66
Scratcher
1 post

i need a mod can u give it to me?
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

LochlannB_SV wrote:

You've all waited… KORGON'S LORE

Over a Millennia ago, in the bare birth of the terraria universe, there were many mighty beasts formed from the essence of the most powerful star cells. One of these long lost bringers of terror was a red hot, mythical, death defying fire dragon. Being known as Korgon, they were originally thought as a minimal myth to the wide world of terraria. Little was acknowledged at the thought of it being tied to reality, since the world would said to never be at any terrible harming conditions. But every inhabitant soon regretted what had been said, when the universal flame killer launched an almighty war on the mere beings of terraria.

Many upon many years have swiftly went by since the moment that made existence cover itself with a sheet of infinite infernal fear forever. Korgon has since been tamed, immortalised, and the empowered sorcerer now takes full pride-filled possession of the almighty monster. Korgon was probably the key of success for the sorcerer, saving them from the brink of death a countless amount of times, ever since the sorcerer was a mere apprentice. The dragon now resides in the molten shadow, while the sorcerer overshadows the lunatic cultist, and concealing themselves away at all times. Even the strongest beings in existence have failed to compare to Korgon and his well trusted companion.

Despite Korgon's terrible mass killing acts, they too raged war with Cthulhu, and a head to head with the great lunar Esarus. Korgon also influenced many to rethink their actions by brutally damaging them in fights, up to the point where mercy is a desperate need. Many decided to follow along with the dragon, being flaming mage-servants for terraria to face off. This could include Elestrian and Elizabeth, a pair that forcefully act like bodyguards, keeping their beloved master safe at all costs. The ever-changing world of terraria would definitely not be where it is today without the fiery, undying doombringer, Korgon

I've decided that a thing you need to add to the lore is that Korgon can become human any time he desires. Just a thing to add, thanks!

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

I need to make an important statement; What genre should chaos' music revolve around?

Choose 3
Trap
Hip hop
Experimental
lo-fi
Ambient
House
Techno
Bass Music
Drum and bass
EDM
Soundtrack
Electro
Future Bass
Hardcore
Synthwave
Trance
Downtempo
Chiptune
Funk
Industrial
Reggae
Other
I'm getting an Audiotool account and I have to pick 3, which ones?

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just give me a bit of time to listen to what all of these sound like.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok, I can't be bothered listening to all of them so I'd just pick the best options for intense boss music and peaceful or dark biome music.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

I've just figured out how to do this, could this be proven useful for identifying bosses?

Last edited by LochlannB_SV (Feb. 23, 2020 17:30:02)

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Omg, that is perfect for pages, we can literally make our own Scratch wiki

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Omg, that is perfect for pages, we can literally make our own Scratch wiki

You're welcome

LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

(set to do list to: {
<Make Korgon's latest sprite :: #712821>
< Compose a (new :: #444144) theme for the Crimtane behemoth :: #2b272c>
<Think of more enemies for the (fairy :: #db56d7 ) and (hellburst) event :: #b24453>
<Sprite some freaking weapons for once!>
} :: #687176 )

My current to-do list for chaos be like.

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

That do be true tho

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, if you don't mind, I need a completely new Chaos logo

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

Thank you…

Last edited by LochlannB_SV (July 9, 2020 11:48:23)

LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

I'm glad this exists now.

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

I didn't realize I was gone for more than 7 days

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

I'm thinking of a pre-hardmode boss concept that happens to involve my new ice palette.