Scratcher
91 posts

Terraria: Chaos mod

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

Could I be a lore maker?
Yeah sure.

Thx, here’s a lore idea:

A wandering person walks by, when hell comes loose, darkness and fear scattered across the planet, it’s up to one warrior to save the planet..one that can rip out monster guts…
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Note: I'll need enemy and boss lore.

Hi, I'm shadow! I like terraria and various horror games. I'm currently working on my own mod for terraria.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
Tatergrunt
Scratcher
28 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

True dat!
TheNewOne2989
Scratcher
91 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Boss/enemy lore: It all started in hell; when demons found the idea to try and destroy earth, then the demons created darkness and fear, then hell comes loose in earth.
Tatergrunt
Scratcher
28 posts

Yo new one
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Old Lore for Skull Crusher has been removed

I need a better one

Last edited by shadowprogaming13 (Nov. 22, 2020 13:58:58)

Hi, I'm shadow! I like terraria and various horror games. I'm currently working on my own mod for terraria.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
Tatergrunt
Scratcher
28 posts

KEWL
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Boss/enemy lore: It all started in hell; when demons found the idea to try and destroy earth, then the demons created darkness and fear, then hell comes loose in earth.

Great lore!

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
Tatergrunt
Scratcher
28 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Great lore!
True dat
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tatergrunt wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Great lore!
True dat

So erm…you got any lore ideas?

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Well, we gotta wait for sprites.

Happy to let you know I'm making some for a crimson boss.

Can't wait to see the result!

I'll give you the lore:

The crimson wasn't originally a blood filled landscape. It was a peaceful setting beaming with life. However, life has it's twisted turns. The cursed blood moon struck down on it, forming a horrible mess of flesh and bones called the flesh hoard. It immediately started to infect the land, turning it into a dreadful sight. Out of this came terrifying abominations of blood creatures, who in which started to let the crimson spread. This caused nearby creatures to all get infected, turning them into vicious forms of themselves. The hoard doesn't roam as much anymore, but it is considerably larger, consuming all life it finds. Any survivor that decides to explore the crimson is at risk, potentially getting devoured by the monster of the crimson.

Likes pixel art, rock music, cars, and sandbox games.

Don't really participate in multiplayer, but can rarely be seen in a Wreckfest match or Hypixel lobby

Aside from that, nothing too interesting.
Tatergrunt
Scratcher
28 posts

Uhhh
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

I'll give you the lore:

The crimson wasn't originally a blood filled landscape. It was a peaceful setting beaming with life. However, life has it's twisted turns. The cursed blood moon struck down on it, forming a horrible mess of flesh and bones called the flesh hoard. It immediately started to infect the land, turning it into a dreadful sight. Out of this came terrifying abominations of blood creatures, who in which started to let the crimson spread. This caused nearby creatures to all get infected, turning them into vicious forms of themselves. The hoard doesn't roam as much anymore, but it is considerably larger, consuming all life it finds. Any survivor that decides to explore the crimson is at risk, potentially getting devoured by the monster of the crimson.

Amazing.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

I'll give you the lore:

Amazing.

Thank. Yeah, the crimson boss I'm making is called the flesh hoard.

Don't really participate in multiplayer, but can rarely be seen in a Wreckfest match or Hypixel lobby

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nice.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
Tatergrunt
Scratcher
28 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

I'll give you the lore:

Amazing.
OH MY GAWD
longwind
Scratcher
23 posts

Tatergrunt wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

I'll give you the lore:

Amazing.
OH MY GAWD
yes
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Extended version: It all started in hell, where demons had an Idea to obliterate the world. They created two dreadful elements, known as darkness and fear. These abominations could take down existence in no time at all. Using what they could, the demons let these aspects of evil rise onto the world, causing complete chaos that spread hell over life. This formed a sense of death for everything to fall under it's grasp.

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

LochlannB_SV wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Extended version: It all started in hell, where demons had an Idea to obliterate the world. They created two dreadful elements, known as darkness and fear. These abominations could take down existence in no time at all. Using what they could, the demons let these aspects of evil rise onto the world, causing complete chaos that spread hell over life. This formed a sense of death for everything to fall under it's grasp.

Wow!

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Ok:

Wow!

Maybe I should be a semi-lore maker too.