Scratcher
68 posts

Terraria: Chaos mod

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

longwind wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Yup. Also, developer skins.
is there even such a thing or am I just this behind

There is actually dev skins in the game such as Skiph's set.

They are actually just vanity items found in treasure bags. Not skins

Last edited by LochlannB_SV (Sept. 22, 2019 10:18:03)

Likes pixel art, rock music, cars, and sandbox games.

Don't really participate in multiplayer, but can rarely be seen in a Wreckfest match or Hypixel lobby

Aside from that, nothing too interesting.
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah.

Hi, I'm shadow! I like terraria and various horror games. I'm currently working on my own mod for terraria.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

Infinite star lore:

In the depths of space, there lies a star which keeps it altogether and running properly. It was said to have a purely infinite power source. However, due to its endless power supply, many Terrarians decided to rage war on the star. It survived, but it is now not as infinite as it used to be, and now roams around the emptiness of space, waiting for its power to return, so it can gather the strength to get revenge on the Terrerians who once took it down.

Last edited by LochlannB_SV (Sept. 23, 2019 06:45:24)

Don't really participate in multiplayer, but can rarely be seen in a Wreckfest match or Hypixel lobby

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Old Infinite Star information

Last edited by shadowprogaming13 (Nov. 22, 2020 14:13:56)

Hi, I'm shadow! I like terraria and various horror games. I'm currently working on my own mod for terraria.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
longwind
Scratcher
23 posts

oh

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

Infinite star lore:

In the depths of space, there lies a star which keeps it altogether and running properly. It was said to have a purely infinite power source. However, due to its endless power supply, many Terrarians decided to rage war on the star. It survived, but it is now not as infinite as it used to be, and now roams around the emptiness of space, waiting for its power to return, so it can gather the strength to get revenge on the Terrerians who once took it down.

Perfect.

Note: I usually see my friend and talk to him about this mod. He said that a few Terraria days after Infinite Star had been defeated, the Infinite Sun will spawn automatically acting as a unique placeholder for a phase 2. Although, if you lose against Infinite Sun you have to redo the whole fight against Infinite Star.

Health amounts below:

Infinite Star (Normal)

Infinite Star (Expert)

Infinite Star (Catastrophe)

ok, so is Catastrophe a added difficulty?
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

longwind wrote:

oh

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

Infinite star lore:

Perfect.

Note: I usually see my friend and talk to him about this mod. He said that a few Terraria days after Infinite Star had been defeated, the Infinite Sun will spawn automatically acting as a unique placeholder for a phase 2. Although, if you lose against Infinite Sun you have to redo the whole fight against Infinite Star.

Health amounts below:

Infinite Star (Normal)

Infinite Star (Expert)

ok, so is Catastrophe a added difficulty?

I guess so

LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

Infinite star lore:

Perfect.

Health amounts below:

Infinite Star (Normal)

Infinite Star (Expert)

That's quite the challenge, R.I.P anyone that loses against infinite sun.

longwind
Scratcher
23 posts

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

Infinite star lore:

Perfect.

Health amounts below:

Infinite Star (Normal)

Infinite Star (Expert)

Just like when you lose against the moon lord
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Catastrophe mode is a difficulty that greatly increases enemy stats.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

longwind wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

LochlannB_SV wrote:

Infinite star lore:

Perfect.

Health amounts below:

Infinite Star (Normal)

Infinite Star (Expert)

Just like when you lose against the moon lord

without the celestial sigil

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

I mean, RIP to anybody facing Korgon…

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
longwind
Scratcher
23 posts

Some of the lore should be linked with the other bosses
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Great idea!

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

Shadow Biome's lore:

Along with the Corruption, Crimson, and the Hallow, Terrarians have discovered a powerful realm known as The Shadow. It is a land of great fear, with many strong wraith-like beings that haunt it's landscape. The many inhabitants are the spirits of former beings that were unlucky enough to perish within this dark, rotten place. It tends to be pitch black, making adventures quake with internal fear, which will soon engulf their mind, as if it was controlling it. Life ceases to exist in the dark, ghastly realm, and will shrivel up, making any further survival close to impossible. It is usually considered the complete opposite of the Hallow by Terrarians, and is said to rule over both of the other sets of evil that find their way into the world.

It gets it's total darkness form the dreaded Worm of Catastrophe, who which had restlessly launched out of the depths of the underworld to battle the great invader Cthulhu, who was destroying what the worm had left of it's habitat. The worm burnt the grassy land many times whilst fighting, killing many fighters and darkening the land into a shadow-like landscape. The souls of the fallen fighters were reincarnated into wraith-like creatures by the lunatic cultist, who also managed to strike down the Worm of Catastrophe, sending it retreating down into the depths of the new underworld. The reincarnated souls would live forever, and were to have the same happen to any life that finds it's way into the dark land, obliterating them into another ghostly inhabitant of The Shadow.

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Great.

1. Who's the worm of Catastrophe?

2. The Shadow will be a replacement of the Hallow.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Great.

1. Who's the worm of Catastrophe?

2. The Shadow will be a replacement of the Hallow.

The worm of Catastrophe is a post-moonlord boss you said would be summoned in the Magma Fields.

shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Although I don't remember saying that, I guess it'll be a thing. Also, a new class called the tech class will be added.

An example of a weapon is:

Smashed Keyboard:

7 tech damage

3% critical hit chance

Fast speed

No Knockback

Uses 5 consciousness

Material (for a crystal keyboard)

Recipe:

20 plastic (fished from any source of water or mining plastic heaps)

100 typing keys (1 plastic for 10 keys)

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
shadowprogaming13
Scratcher
100+ posts

The tech class will not be a sub-class btw.

- Ruination Mod Forum -
- My new account -
LochlannB_SV
Scratcher
68 posts

shadowprogaming13 wrote:

Although I don't remember saying that, I guess it'll be a thing. Also, a new class called the tech class will be added.

An example of a weapon is:

Smashed Keyboard:

7 tech damage

3% critical hit chance

Fast speed

No Knockback

Uses 5 consciousness

Material (for a crystal keyboard)

Recipe:

20 plastic (fished from any source of water or mining plastic heaps)

100 typing keys (1 plastic for 10 keys)

Go to page 3 and scroll down to find what you said for the Worm of Catastrophe.