Discuss Scratch

Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

spin on dem leaves

Please stop posting on rulebreaking topics no matter what | forum icons | if you responded to a post by this account, slide a comment to @coughfe please, as i might take 2 months or longer to respond with this one (i moved)

Toru said:

“全てが終わってその後に残るものは…夢と……想い出だけだ それだけだ”
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

wikibro300000 wrote:

Whats you thaughts on furries *gets popcorn*
They're cool!

Male, he/him
Malaysian-Chinese
My main interests are Doraemon (manga and 1979) and Nekojiru (manga and Gekijou)

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

wikibro300000 wrote:

Whats you thaughts on furries *gets popcorn*
In my opinion they're cool
What's annoying though is that people hate them because they get them mixed up with something else
They are two different things
My brain forced me to write like this.
Also, what is this E1 that everyone is talking about on the forums? I'm not aware of everything that's on the internet LOL

DifferentDance8 wrote:

to prove my point:
That second one is actually funny.

AI isn't being added to Scratch anytime soon. If you want to, you could also read this related essay, which was not made by me.
I also found the earliest mention of Scratch 4.0 on the forums.

This is my signature. It is a small piece of text that appears below
every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.
favourite Scratch version: [3.0 v]:: #f18800
second favourite Scratch version: [1.4 v]:: #f18800

And now, some words of forum wisdom (which may or may not be controversial):
“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

*munch*

Last edited by wikibro300000 (Aug. 5, 2023 08:59:30)

Random guy lol
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

k0d3rrr wrote:

(#5968)
Also, what is this E1 that everyone is talking about on the forums? I'm not aware of everything that's on the internet LOL
You don't need to know
There could be 2 things you could be referring to: inappropriate site or “everyone” slang

i hate doing research

Last edited by Zydrolic (Aug. 5, 2023 09:01:14)

Please stop posting on rulebreaking topics no matter what | forum icons | if you responded to a post by this account, slide a comment to @coughfe please, as i might take 2 months or longer to respond with this one (i moved)

Toru said:

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

k0d3rrr wrote:

Also, what is this E1 that everyone is talking about on the forums?
To put this in the least guidelines-breaking way I can, E and 1 are the first and last letters (respectively) of a 4-letter-website regarding the furry fandom that has some… questionable art in it. It's better nicknamed as e6

Last edited by DifferentDance8 (Aug. 5, 2023 09:08:03)

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

Zydrolic wrote:

i hate doing research
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

DifferentDance8 wrote:

(#5972)

i dont research that, only how to get thorn ring in snowgrave and how on earth someone beat fdy dusttrust phase 4

Toru said:

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

Zydrolic wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

(#5972)

i dont research that, only how to get thorn ring in snowgrave and how on earth someone beat fdy dusttrust phase 4
I just estimated as I don't really know much about UT and DR.
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

warning:the below post is the highest level of cringe, reading it could give you:

•unfunny humor
•cringe
•death
Read at your own risk

DifferentDance8 wrote:

meatlol555 wrote:

toasters
insert angry protogen here
Actually they're called protogens. /s

Edit: I realised I just posted cringe so to myself:

Last edited by wikibro300000 (Aug. 5, 2023 09:13:21)

Random guy lol
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

AI isn't being added to Scratch anytime soon. If you want to, you could also read this related essay, which was not made by me.

every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.

“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

WHO WINS?
THE BATTLE BEGINS!

Toru said:

Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

k0d3rrr wrote:

(#5976)

definetly wasnt me
source: trust me mate

Toru said:

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

wikibro300000 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

meatlol555 wrote:

toasters

you are going to lose subscriber
god i love that video
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

Zydrolic wrote:

WHO WINS?
THE BATTLE BEGINS!
Kirbo

Random guy lol
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

Zydrolic wrote:

WHO WINS?
THE BATTLE BEGINS!
Neither, since Kirby Plush's only ability is to inhale objects and turn into them.
I almost said “Kirby Blush” lol

define k0d3rrr

wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

warning:the below post is the highest level of cringe, reading it could give you:

•unfunny humor
•cringe
•death
Read at your own risk

DifferentDance8 wrote:

wikibro300000 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

meatlol555 wrote:

toasters

you are going to lose subscriber
god i love that video
Hmm, its sensored…

WHICH MEANS

*calls 911*

Last edited by wikibro300000 (Aug. 5, 2023 09:19:19)

Random guy lol
ImARealDogNow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade Memes

Zydrolic wrote:

WHO WINS? THE BATTLE BEGINS!
kirby
(guys what do you mean im zydrolic on main? nahhh im definetly not zydrolic's main no im totally not where the evidence

i still use this account like once a golden wind and twice a battle tendency
Yes, I am @Zydrolic, it's mentioned in that alt's WIWO or AM. I don't bother updating this signature, so I don't want to bother updating this each time I do change the location of it.
You'll probably see me more active on @Zydrolic.
Restriction for New Scratchers or Fresh Accounts on Sharing and/or Posting links

thank you ST for this
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade Memes

k0d3rrr wrote:

(#5981)
-snip-
I forgot if its the actual name so “bear” with me
Actually Kirby doesn't become a Waddle Dee after inhaling one.
It only gets the power
Also I meant as in cuteness-

Toru said: