Discuss Scratch

Leafsparkle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Logging Out Glitch

TheBrozBlamII wrote:

Leafsparkle wrote:

I made a megathread on this issue over here!

Hi it's @TheBrozBlamII, please keep all related logging out glitches to this specific forum - we don't need a hundred other forums to express this issue! :3
So, uh yeah, it would be great if you delete that thread and copy & paste it here.
But thanks regardless.
Thanks,
Broz
I created that thread in order to ameliorate what I saw as an urgent need for organization. While this thread (the one we're talking on right now) may be the longest, it doesn't solve the issues I'm trying to solve. This one doesn't link to any of the… *checks notes* nine other threads about the issue, and it's better to consolidate into one. I've compiled various descriptions and fixes, while this thread is much more diluted – and how many people will go to the fifth or sixth page to read a specific post?

Bottom line – do you really want my 864-word-long compilation on the fifth/sixth page of this thread? It's much more efficient to have it as the original post in another topic.

Generation 378: The first time you see this, copy and paste it on top of your sig in the Scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment. Artificially boosting the generation is forbidden, but it's probably happened anyway.

If you feel so inclined, comment on my profile about effective altruism, toki pona, Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten, Esperanto, conlanging and other conlangs, or any kind of politics/policy.

sina ken sona e ni la, o toki tawa mi | Se vi povas legi ĉi tiun tekston, bonvolu paroli kun mi!
tenison6C
Scratcher
41 posts

ThePowerUser wrote:

I get logged of when i click on my messages
it happens every time i wake up.
i no longer feel safe

when I receive [signature v]
broadcast [Mind v]

when I receive [Mind v]
say [...]
create clone of [Mind v]
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Leafsparkle wrote:

TheBrozBlamII wrote:

Leafsparkle wrote:

Hi it's @TheBrozBlamII, please keep all related logging out glitches to this specific forum - we don't need a hundred other forums to express this issue! :3
So, uh yeah, it would be great if you delete that thread and copy & paste it here.
But thanks regardless.
Thanks,
Broz
I created that thread in order to ameliorate what I saw as an urgent need for organization. While this thread (the one we're talking on right now) may be the longest, it doesn't solve the issues I'm trying to solve. This one doesn't link to any of the… *checks notes* nine other threads about the issue, and it's better to consolidate into one. I've compiled various descriptions and fixes, while this thread is much more diluted – and how many people will go to the fifth or sixth page to read a specific post?

Bottom line – do you really want my 864-word-long compilation on the fifth/sixth page of this thread? It's much more efficient to have it as the original post in another topic.
Bottom line – We do!

Banana

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

Ight then.
Aaaand its happening again

when I receive [ Signature cue]
think [ Maybe if I tell people that their brain is an app...
They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

Leafsparkle wrote:

TheBrozBlamII wrote:

Leafsparkle wrote:

But thanks regardless.
Thanks,
Broz

On an after thought, the subtopic was helpful and i'm ecstatic you did it. After reconciliation, I agree that the subtopic is useful, I just didn't want multiple subtopics. I just failed to see that your subtopic was productive. but I digress.

Last edited by TheBrozBlamII (Sept. 13, 2019 15:37:58)

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
MinecraftGuy2007
Scratcher
44 posts

this bug is fixed
sfield2016
Scratcher
21 posts

MinecraftGuy2007 wrote:

this bug is fixed
It's not fixed!!! I've been having this problem for 30 minutes!!!

Working on multiple things, like spreading mental health awareness
Leafsparkle
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't think it's fixed; someone I was talking to was having the problem just a few hours ago.

Generation 378: The first time you see this, copy and paste it on top of your sig in the Scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment. Artificially boosting the generation is forbidden, but it's probably happened anyway.

If you feel so inclined, comment on my profile about effective altruism, toki pona, Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten, Esperanto, conlanging and other conlangs, or any kind of politics/policy.

sina ken sona e ni la, o toki tawa mi | Se vi povas legi ĉi tiun tekston, bonvolu paroli kun mi!
tenison6C
Scratcher
41 posts

why this was happening to me like a month ago now its fixed

broadcast [Mind v]

when I receive [Mind v]
say [...]
create clone of [Mind v]
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

tenison6C wrote:

why this was happening to me like a month ago now its fixed
Not fixed for me!

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

Leafsparkle wrote:

I don't think it's fixed; someone I was talking to was having the problem just a few hours ago.
Im also having comment loading errors

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
tenison6C
Scratcher
41 posts

TheBrozBlamII wrote:

Leafsparkle wrote:

Im also having comment loading errors
had that a month ago
i dont think its happening to me anymore i might unfollow this discussion

broadcast [Mind v]

when I receive [Mind v]
say [...]
create clone of [Mind v]
gboo25
Scratcher
78 posts

I'm having problems with the comments loading on @ceebee's profile.

i love you. you matter <3
GCgamesandcartoons
Scratcher
31 posts

Works now but comment loading problem on Leilani profile

Philosophy, raytracing and machine learning enthusiast.
Check out my projects here!
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've been randomly logged out several times in the past. I thought it was nothing, but seeing this made me realize it was a bigger deal.
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Honestly, it's just a bug still in the process of being fixed. It's unfortunate, but it could possibly happen for months.

(I'm not an ST member so don't take anything I say seriously.)

i like pokemon a normal amount
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just when I thought it was fixed, the glitch happened to me AGAIN.

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

sfield2016
Scratcher
21 posts

girlsruless wrote:

Me too

Working on multiple things, like spreading mental health awareness
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

girlsruless wrote:

OMG! Me as well!

Also giving me this error code whenever im trying [{“username”: “”, “num_tries”: 0, “success”: 0, “msg”: “”, “messages”: , “id”: null}]
to respond

Also not letting me sign in and view comments smh

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
Fyndora
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Me too…..again and comments are loading for ever….