Discuss Scratch

MinecraftGuy2007
Scratcher
44 posts

Scratch Logging Out Glitch

thisandagain wrote:

Hi folks. This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have problems with getting logged out of your account. Thanks!

It's not. But it's a bit better.
Fyndora
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thisandagain wrote:

Hi folks. This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have problems with getting logged out of your account. Thanks!

My browser / operating system: Android Linux 9, Chrome 75.0.3770.101, No Flash version detected
I'm on mobile now… logged out three times…. and the frontpage featured project is older than the one in my laptop?!?!
sfield2016
Scratcher
21 posts

This happens to me too!! I try to roleplay either on a friends profile or a studio, it takes about 10-15 minutes and when I reload, It logs me out!!!! EVERY TIME!!!! Do any of you know how to fix this?
Oh, and It happens when on mobile and on standard, is it a glitch, or is something else going on? ~@sfield2016

P.S. It stops after a while and starts again a while later, Help!!!!!

Last edited by sfield2016 (Aug. 27, 2019 20:55:22)

Working on multiple things, like spreading mental health awareness
sfield2016
Scratcher
21 posts

I've been experiencing this too, Everytime I try to access my friends profile or a studio that I role-play on, it takes forever and I reload, and it signs me out!!! I can't take it!!! I tried everything I can and nothing worked. It happens on my phone and computer. I don't know what to do!!! It also happens when I click messages!!!

Last edited by sfield2016 (Aug. 27, 2019 21:23:35)

sfield2016
Scratcher
21 posts

Oh, sorry, posted twice, my bad!!!

sfield2016
Scratcher
21 posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Hang in there! The developers warned us that there might be some problems in that area while they were shifting things around. It should be temporary.
I CAN'T ACTUALLY LOAD THE THING WITHOUT HAVING TO PRESS MESSAGES OR RELOAD AND IT LOGS ME OUT EVERYTIME!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

JKBtest
Scratcher
14 posts

I don't get signed out as much as I can't sign IN. This is annoying, to say the least.
tenison6C
Scratcher
41 posts

MinecraftGuy2007 wrote:

codubee wrote:

Apologies for these issues causing you trouble. They are related to physically moving some servers to a new location. We have just implemented a fix that should stop this behavior from occurring. Please let us know if you are continuing to sees these problems.

- Colby

Still happening to me.
oh no its happening again
its taking forever to log in

Last edited by tenison6C (Aug. 28, 2019 08:37:26)

when I receive [signature v]
broadcast [Mind v]

when I receive [Mind v]
say [...]
create clone of [Mind v]
scratch-explored
Scratcher
36 posts

Logging in is wack for me, it took me 5 times! Yes I was using the right password. :p I got logged out with too man y messages.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

| scratcher | codes | hockey | raindeew | I work on art, code, and being nice! Feel free to comment on my profile, here! Make it a l i t day!

What's up cuties

600+ followers
adumbfull
Scratcher
52 posts

TheBrozBlamII wrote:

Why is Scratch randomly logging me out every, like, 5 seconds? I'm not logged into any other device account (90% sure)
Appreciate the help,

I remember when I was on my old account in 2018 that happened, but then a few months later it randomly stopped.

And it happened to my school account too: @SamuelEas
kirbyzaz
Scratcher
53 posts

thank gof I'm not the only one with the same problem…
the servers won't let me log in almost 32 times in a row when I clicked sign in

Last edited by kirbyzaz (Aug. 28, 2019 17:53:02)

IryRasmo
Scratcher
46 posts

disregard my previous post this issue has not been resolved

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
_GARNETCommander_
Scratcher
4 posts

Yeah me and my sister are having this problem, especially when we click on comment notifications.
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

thisandagain wrote:

Yeah, it stopped for a while, but now it took me (on and off) about half an hour to log in.

when I receive [ Signature cue]
think [ Maybe if I tell people that their brain is an app...
They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
schittering06
Scratcher
80 posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Hang in there! The developers warned us that there might be some problems in that area while they were shifting things around. It should be temporary.
It happens to me especially when I open messages. Maybe that information helps to find the glitch

| Feel free to ask |
GLHgaming
Scratcher
37 posts

Thanks for the update

if <stanned loona> then 
broadcast [clear skin]
else
broadcast [electric chair]
end
MrDenner
Scratcher
2 posts

wait until <I went to my page?>
if <I'm logged out?> then
play sound [scream v]
end

Last edited by MrDenner (Aug. 29, 2019 17:05:08)

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MrDenner wrote:

wait until <I went to my page?>
if <I'm logged out?> then
play sound [scream v]
end
Please don't spamblock.

Fyndora
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeah!!! Now everything works fine!!!! Thank you so much for ….. whatever you did
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

schittering06 wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

It happens to me especially when I open messages. Maybe that information helps to find the glitch

Yeah, me as well! It happened a couple of hours ago too

when I receive [ Signature cue]
think [ Maybe if I tell people that their brain is an app...
They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam