Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

sakf504 wrote:

I will not say what it means in English, you need to understand the tacos language.

Edit 1: wait a second, If i can put memes that i only found? i didn't create this meme.
Edit 2: Meh, I'm still going to say what it means in English because nobody is going to understand.
So, “Echele ganas mijo” is a very mexican-ish way to say “put effort on it” or something similar.
echele ganas mijo…

Texto inferior
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

echele ganas mijo

Introducing Pizza Hut's new Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza. With tons of toppings and cheese baked right into the crust, it's unlike anything you've ever seen. For just $12.99, choose from two ultimate recipes for your crust. Meaty: Packed with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon; or classic pepperoni. Then, pile your pizza high with up to 3 of your favorite toppings. The Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza: a never before seen pizza creation, at a never thought possible price. Only $12.99, and only at your Pizza Hut.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

don't you hate it when you play mario eande gthes mmushroomo echgoesle ganas mijo echele ganas mijo echele ganas mijo

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
eric060408
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

olleh

MOVED @PotatoPants23
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

eric060408 wrote:

olleh
emit tsop sdrawckab

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

eric060408 wrote:

olleh
emit tsop sdrawckab
moc.sdrawkcablleps esu

Introducing Pizza Hut's new Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza. With tons of toppings and cheese baked right into the crust, it's unlike anything you've ever seen. For just $12.99, choose from two ultimate recipes for your crust. Meaty: Packed with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon; or classic pepperoni. Then, pile your pizza high with up to 3 of your favorite toppings. The Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza: a never before seen pizza creation, at a never thought possible price. Only $12.99, and only at your Pizza Hut.
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Some months ago, i made a simple image in paint.net

Is a no sense image, kind of a sh__post.

haviplaw
New to Scratch
1 post

video game memes

Are old video games' memes counted?
https://havip.com.vn/

Last edited by haviplaw (Jan. 13, 2020 02:09:31)

Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

haviplaw wrote:

if its a meme to do with video games, yes it counts

eric060408
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

sakf504 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

eric060408 wrote:

olleh
emit tsop sdrawckab
moc.sdrawkcablleps esu
ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ

MOVED @PotatoPants23
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Hello there.
I'm your Storm Navigating Computer Type K1 mounted on your Storm 11 Vehicle.
You can call me MAC

PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

haviplaw wrote:

(ad website)
what does the site have to do with anything?

Last edited by PearlPlatypus2048 (Jan. 14, 2020 15:01:21)

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

haviplaw wrote:

what does the site have to do with anything?
Don't quote the link, it's an ad.

Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

Guys, lets play “Guess the video game?”
All you need to do is to know what I represented in the image. Its a video game.
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Ok, i have a better idea.
I'm not a boy, I'm not a girl…

…I'm a Storm Navigating Computer Type K1 mounted on a Storm 11 Vehicle

Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

102039134 wrote:

All you need to do is to know what I represented in the image. Its a video game.
I know it isn't, but it kinda looks like the Little Horn boss fight from Super Meat Boy.

stack_overflowII
Scratcher
46 posts

video game memes

Wes rise up

The Funny Man
joe joe funy
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

video game memes

Ladies and… Other gender bois… I present, the Jevil Paradox. Jevil can do anything, except write a list of what he can't do, he can and cannot write the list at the same time causing a never ending cycle of pain and torture.

Sorry, Jevil.

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Porta-Lolman wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

CREEPER

Also,
(sizzling Bacon intensifies)

creeper?
aw man
B O O M
So we back in the mine
got our pick axe swinging from side to side,
Side, side to side
This task a grueling one
Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night
diamonds tonight (i understand it as “die mercury die” lmao)
Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up, total shock fills your body,
Is this the end? Can’t believe it’s you again, I could never forget those eyes (got this on the interwebs, may be wrong :p)

Sup! I'm Star, your average Filipina Catholic tween. I'm a Ravenclaw and enjoy reading, drawing, and writing. Scratch on!
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

Ladies and… Other gender bois… I present, the Jevil Paradox. Jevil can do anything, except write a list of what he can't do, he can and cannot write the list at the same time causing a never ending cycle of pain and torture.

Sorry, Jevil.
He can write a list of what he can't do, it just won't have anything on it.

Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

Meatlejuice wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I know it isn't, but it kinda looks like the Little Horn boss fight from Super Meat Boy.
Might I give clues then
  1. The sword must be blue, not red.
  2. This is from Drawception, that explained the snail thing.
  3. Light speed