Discuss Scratch

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

maverick78921 wrote:

you downright fool. castlevania has and will always be 2 minutes away. the day you get married, castlevania will be 2 minutes away. the day your kids go to college, castlevania will be 2 minutes away. the day you let out your last breath and leave this mortal coil, castlevania will be 2 minutes away.
what if I don't have kids and I become immortal by uploading my brain to the internet

bottom text
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

you downright fool. castlevania has and will always be 2 minutes away. the day you get married, castlevania will be 2 minutes away. the day your kids go to college, castlevania will be 2 minutes away. the day you let out your last breath and leave this mortal coil, castlevania will be 2 minutes away.
what if I don't have kids and I become immortal by uploading my brain to the internet
DID I STSTSTUTTER?

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

maverick78921 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

DID I STSTSTUTTER?
yeah you did

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

NO MORE TOUHOU
NO MORE HOLLOW NIGHT

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

SuperDoom wrote:

NO MORE TOUHOU
NO MORE HOLLOW NIGHT
^

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

maverick78921 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

NO MORE TOUHOU
NO MORE HOLLOW NIGHT
^
touholonite bad give upvotes

nah im kiddin please no more of this

Scratcher
500+ posts

video game memes

More drawception stuff. WARNING! has Touhou in it although its only once and prompt gave me so no choice.

Supposedly a creeper with a circular head and has a shirt but nah!

Light is bad, it makes you crazy.

Did not play Undertale but nah!

Clownpiece from Touhou… Because prompt.

Furry looking at his disappointed mother.

Space observatory.

Chess piece in a beach at night. Possibly one of my favorite stuff I did.

M E O W !Oh look, it's raining cats… Oh no!

Supposedly Hollow Knight x Shovel Knight but nah!

Furry artist disappointed at 1st Sonic movie.

Man, I was like looking for Bloodborne bosses for inspiration but nothing!

Brown birb at space.

I was inspired by these kinds of videos to do these.

Last edited by 102039134 (Jan. 2, 2020 08:19:50)

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

maverick78921 wrote:

Meatlejuice wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Meatlejuice wrote:

uh it's been more than two minutes what happens now
You have to wait 2 minutes that's what.
More like two taps. I have Grimoire of Souls on my phone. Pirated, of course, as the game is currently only available in Syrup Land.

Last edited by SuperDoom (Jan. 2, 2020 08:11:08)

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

THE THREAD IS BACK

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
Porta-Lolman
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

THE THREAD IS BACK
Hopefully with less touhollowknight stinking it up!
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

Alright, we're back!

-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

THE THREAD IS BACK
I didn't even notice it was gone :I

i'm @shiny– now :v
eric060408
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

Porta-Lolman wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

THE THREAD IS BACK
Hopefully with less touhollowknight stinking it up!
Yay!!!!!!

MOVED @PotatoPants23
stack_overflowII
Scratcher
46 posts

video game memes

maverick78921 wrote:

Meatlejuice wrote:

funny has died

rest in rest in piece
this is so sad, can we get dark mode on scratch

Me cold Wes bad

The Funny Man
joe joe funy
stack_overflowII
Scratcher
46 posts

video game memes

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Castlevania is still 2 minutes away. Always. Forever.

The Funny Man
joe joe funy
Meatlejuice
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

stack_overflowII wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

Castlevania is still 2 minutes away. Always. Forever.
And ever, and ever, and ever.

johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

“Mr. Builderman, our filter is getting in the way of our users!”
“Its fine”
“But the filter is filtering innocent words”
“The players will get used to it”
mainwhile at players
“#### ## ### ## ## ### ### ###”

johnelr
Stamps (click) ->

PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video game memes

johnelr wrote:

“Mr. Builderman, our filter is getting in the way of our users!”
“Its fine”
“But the filter is filtering innocent words”
“The players will get used to it”
mainwhile at players
“#### ## ### ## ## ### ### ###”

####'# ########
(that's annoying)

Last edited by PearlPlatypus2048 (Jan. 7, 2020 00:35:25)

sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

video game memes

I will not say what it means in English, you need to understand the tacos language.

AAAAAAND here comes another unnecessary edit, yay.

Last edited by sakf504 (Jan. 12, 2020 22:31:42)

Introducing Pizza Hut's new Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza. With tons of toppings and cheese baked right into the crust, it's unlike anything you've ever seen. For just $12.99, choose from two ultimate recipes for your crust. Meaty: Packed with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon; or classic pepperoni. Then, pile your pizza high with up to 3 of your favorite toppings. The Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza: a never before seen pizza creation, at a never thought possible price. Only $12.99, and only at your Pizza Hut.