Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 38 no edit

I hope I successfully do this on a new page, I've never done it before!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Roast_Flower
Scratcher
33 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: @Roast_Flower
Work you want done: Thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: A thumbnail for my project Cat and dog
Project link (if needed):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/362615790
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes and yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Roast_Flower/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Page 38 no edit

I hope I successfully do this on a new page, I've never done it before!
Congrats

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 27, 2020 00:03:09)

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 2) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: Pixel Art. A LOT of it.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Continuous, up to the end of the year potentially
Description: I need someone very good at pixel art, for my game GloryRPG PLEASE NOTE: This would be continuous. I would constantly need more art as I develop the game. If you don't want to take this order, that's fine. But whoever does, (and multiple people could) need to be willing to consistently work on it.
Project link (if needed): see above
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes I'm following this thread
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/

Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes and yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Roast_Flower/
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 27, 2020 09:10:46)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roast_Flower wrote:

Taken and done!

Thank you for shopping at TIPS! Have a nice day and make it a productive one!
Small TIP for you: You can advertise your projects by ordering an advertisement!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: Pixel Art. A LOT of it.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Continuous, up to the end of the year potentially
Description: I need someone very good at pixel art, for my game GloryRPG PLEASE NOTE: This would be continuous. I would constantly need more art as I develop the game. If you don't want to take this order, that's fine. But whoever does, (and multiple people could) need to be willing to consistently work on it.
Project link (if needed): see above
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes I'm following this thread
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 27, 2020 09:11:02)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Who did the work for you: Cong
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): lunar new year box
Score out of ten: 2/(1-4/5)=10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): no
Will you come again? (y/n): yes, of course
Remarks (mandatory): although it is late, Cong did really well!
(I posted this survey late)

Last edited by culverkwan (Jan. 27, 2020 01:03:23)

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Who did the work for you: Cong
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): lunar new year box
Score out of ten: 2/(1-4/5)=10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): no
Will you come again? (y/n): yes, of course
Remarks (mandatory): although it is late, Cong did really well!
(I posted this survey late)
I suppose the score is 10 then…

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Username: congyingzhou
Work you want done: art
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 10/02/2020
Description: A building with a sign reading TIPS on top. Point of view: foot of building. Seems like what you see when you look up at a building when you're at ground level and very near the building.
Project link (if needed): for this: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/362431683/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/congyingzhou/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hmm… really wonder… maybe I just wrote it, not read it? seemed to remember something like cows are lovely

I'm going to take this order.
thank you

but the fragment only comes if you do the order

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

~order snipped~
haha! it's my time to find a mistake

why are there total two orders?

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New fragments:

@culverkwan: A2
@Roast_Flower: A3

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

~order snipped~
haha! it's my time to find a mistake

why are there total two orders?
Thx for reminding! I have corrected the mistake already!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

Roast_Flower
Scratcher
33 posts

culverkwan wrote:

Roast_Flower wrote:

Taken and done!
https://imageshack.com/i/po7kBAaBj
Thank you for shopping at TIPS! Have a nice day and make it a productive one!
Small TIP for you: You can advertise your projects by ordering an advertisement!
Who did the work for you: CulverKwan
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://imageshack.com/i/po7kBAaBj
Score out of ten: 3
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): n
Was it on time? (y/n): y
Will you come again? (y/n): n
Remarks (mandatory): if i wanted that, i don't have to do anything. its just a screeenshot

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vote on Saturday!

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
Thx for reminding! I have corrected the mistake already!
It seems like I can reast a little…

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roast_Flower wrote:

~snip~
Who did the work for you: CulverKwan
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://imageshack.com/i/po7kBAaBj
Score out of ten: 3
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): n
Was it on time? (y/n): y
Will you come again? (y/n): n
Remarks (mandatory): if i wanted that, i don't have to do anything. its just a screeenshot
I'll do it

Here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/362954273/

I hope you like it now. Please come back

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Vote on Saturday!
very true

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New fragments:
@jbrow78: C2
for taking an order

-Iimitless-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @-Imitless-
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 1=0
Why should we choose you?: I used to work here. As @Dragolord767
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT

Last edited by -Iimitless- (Jan. 28, 2020 03:57:21)

-limitless-

The SSB Collaboration

Alt/New main of Dragonlord767 ~~ President of Shopbux ~ 1.9k posts on other accout ~ 2k total posts ~ Founder of a shop that is coming soon
Camping ~ Hiking ~ Shop Formatting ~ Minecraft ~ Animating ~ Helping people out ~
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Iimitless- wrote:

Username: @-Imitless-
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 1=0
Why should we choose you?: I used to work here. As @Dragolord767
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT
Listed in not important to important
1. username spelled wrong
2. really 10? (just joking)
3. code word?
oh wait just found it you sneaky thing

Accepted!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]