Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 39 no edit! If I'm not stolen

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: Pixel Art. A LOT of it.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Continuous, up to the end of the year potentially
Description: I need someone very good at pixel art, for my game GloryRPG PLEASE NOTE: This would be continuous. I would constantly need more art as I develop the game. If you don't want to take this order, that's fine. But whoever does, (and multiple people could) need to be willing to consistently work on it.
Project link (if needed): see above
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes I'm following this thread
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
-Iimitless-
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-Iimitless- wrote:

Username: @-Imitless-
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 1=0
Why should we choose you?: I used to work here. As @Dragolord767
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT
Listed in not important to important
1. username spelled wrong
2. really 10? (just joking)
3. code word?
oh wait just found it you sneaky thing

Accepted!
Actually, it is spelt with a capital “i”.

Edit: ok, I missed on of the “i”s.
Edit 2: I missed the E in one.

Last edited by -Iimitless- (Jan. 28, 2020 04:10:12)

-limitless-

The SSB Collaboration

Alt/New main of Dragonlord767 ~~ President of Shopbux ~ 1.9k posts on other accout ~ 2k total posts ~ Founder of a shop that is coming soon
Camping ~ Hiking ~ Shop Formatting ~ Minecraft ~ Animating ~ Helping people out ~
-Iimitless-
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: Pixel Art. A LOT of it.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Continuous, up to the end of the year potentially
Description: I need someone very good at pixel art, for my game GloryRPG PLEASE NOTE: This would be continuous. I would constantly need more art as I develop the game. If you don't want to take this order, that's fine. But whoever does, (and multiple people could) need to be willing to consistently work on it.
Project link (if needed): see above
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes I'm following this thread
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely
Taken. I'll talk on your profile.

-limitless-

The SSB Collaboration

Alt/New main of Dragonlord767 ~~ President of Shopbux ~ 1.9k posts on other accout ~ 2k total posts ~ Founder of a shop that is coming soon
Camping ~ Hiking ~ Shop Formatting ~ Minecraft ~ Animating ~ Helping people out ~
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Official Vote (not started yet)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Iimitless- wrote:

~snip~
Taken. I'll talk on your profile.
thank you thank you now we have 0 orders now hallelujah

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):
Are you following this thread?:
How active are you (1-10):
Why should we choose you?:

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
24/7
idk!!I like helping out with everything i'll do all positions if i need to.

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 0 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 0)

none

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

Username:
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):
Are you following this thread?:
How active are you (1-10):
Why should we choose you?:

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
24/7
idk!!I like helping out with everything i'll do all positions if i need to.
sorry, you have not added the code word

also, are you following the topic?

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

FIRST POST
WORKER INFO AND JOINING: WORKER FORM/POINTS AND PAYMENT/WORKER STUFF
ORDERING: ORDERING FORM/BOXES/CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY/ORDERS T.I.P.S. 2.0 HAS TAKEN/FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM
EXTENSIONS: PARTNERS/T.I.P.S. EXTENSIONS
OTHERS: ACHIEVEMENTS/REPORTING FORM
WORKER FORM
Username:ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher):Scratcher
Are you following this thread?:yes
How active are you (1-10):24/7
Why should we choose you?:i like helping out people and i can do all positions if i needed to
cows are lovley

Last edited by ShaNyiah0818 (Jan. 28, 2020 04:26:43)

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New fragment:

@-Iimitless-: B3

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

Why should we choose you?:i like helping out people and i can do all positions if i needed to
no, please fill in the code word from the Terms and Conditions

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

go back on the oringanal one you quoted i just re did it

- ShaNyiah0818
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

just tell me what it is

it's not cows are lovely

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 28, 2020 04:59:59)

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

'1=0'

congyingzhou wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

just tell me what it is
it's not cows are lovely
'1=0'

- ShaNyiah0818
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

I want to have the fragment C2. Does anyone want to trade with me? I will trade out my C3.

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

I want to have the fragment C2. Does anyone want to trade with me? I will trade out my C3.
what does C2 and C3

- ShaNyiah0818
cong_forum
New to Scratch
100+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

what does C2 and C3
fragments

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

~snip~
'1=0'
Accepted!

culverkwan wrote:

why not your A4

You could offer any of those (since I know you want to get a bronze)

I'm a New Scratcher… BUT IM NOT

Alt Account of @congyingzhou, sticks to helping people in the forums.

Just a show-off rainbow made in 10secs.
My icon is not me. That guy is way more handsome than the real me
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

cong_forum wrote:

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

what does C2 and C3
fragments

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

~snip~
'1=0'
Accepted!

culverkwan wrote:

why not your A4

You could offer any of those (since I know you want to get a bronze)
thank you

- ShaNyiah0818
r_hello
Scratcher
90 posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

~snip~
thank you

this is also me

Hello, this is a Scratcher who refuses to check his messages.
Proof that I have 1600+ messages.
I used to have 2000+ but for some reason…it became 1600+
Alt. Account of @congyingzhou.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]