Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Mytholik
Scratcher
6 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Who did the work for you: congyingzhou
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): coding stuff
Score out of ten: 100/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): yes
Was it on time? (y/n): yes
Will you come again? (y/n): yes
Remarks (mandatory): so good
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Mytholik wrote:

You like @congyingzhou very much!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Mytholik wrote:

You like @congyingzhou very much!
well…

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

deleted

Last edited by congyingzhou (Jan. 17, 2020 13:34:33)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page

raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Username: -ShadowsHiding-
Work you want done: I want collision detecting for my game Glory RPG
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):25/01/2020
Description: Glory RPG is a top-down formatted scrolling game, so I've had issues coming up with good collision detection. It still exists, but you pretty much have to get stuck in a wall
Project link (if needed):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/358923358/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): I'm following this thread, but I would still prefer updates on my profile or project instead.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ShadowsHiding-/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!: I honestly don't want any fragment rewards, as I have sworn to never take part in currency and that seems awfully similar.
Taken!

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!
I mean…Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Nom nom nom nom…I don't like ‘e’s. I'll stop here.
Sorry, the rest of this signature has been eaten by an evil kumquat.
EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

raisinr wrote:

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Description: Glory RPG is a top-down formatted scrolling game, so I've had issues coming up with good collision detection. It still exists, but you pretty much have to get stuck in a wall
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): I'm following this thread, but I would still prefer updates on my profile or project instead.
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!: I honestly don't want any fragment rewards, as I have sworn to never take part in currency and that seems awfully similar.
Taken!
Done! Note it will only detect collisions for black.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/360187122/
@-ShadowsHiding, There are a few thing you have to do in order for the script to run properly.
Add the variables, “Collison1”, “Collison2”, and “Collison3”. Put all of the scripts into the ‘Hero’ sprite. On the ‘Hero’ sprite, remove the script that says, "
forever
if <touching color [] ?> then
broadcast [HitBorder v]
end
end
". On the ‘Background’ sprite, the border of the rectangle is not pure black. It has a tint of blue in it. You must change it to pure black for this script to work. And you are done!

Last edited by raisinr (Jan. 16, 2020 18:33:06)

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!

Evil Kumquat wrote:

EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can't do the other order because it is art, which is not my strong spot.

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!

Evil Kumquat wrote:

EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
Angrybella
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:Angrybella
Work you want done: A banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):30/01/2020
Description: I’d like to have a banner with my username and two cats fighting in the background(if possible, if not just a starry sky)
Project link(if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread(you have to until you fill in the survey): I am following this thread and my profile comments are always on.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella
Have you read the terms of service?: cows are lovely

“matte, konna no kiitenai tte, daarin?“
Yuu~Artist~weeb~YukiLisa is cute~HELP-~ Currently obsessed with darling ~ Hatsune Miku Colourful Stage/ Project Sekai global waiting room.
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Angrybella wrote:

Description: I’d like to have a banner with my username and two cats fighting in the background(if possible, if not just a starry sky)
Project link(if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread(you have to until you fill in the survey): I am following this thread and my profile comments are always on.
I'll try my best

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 1) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: figure2206
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):23/12/2019
Description: i want a banner with a vapor wave ascetic in the background and in the middle i want a vapor wave sunset with a skull in the middle, Kinda like this one and i want it as a picture banner and with text that says my username and i want a link in the banner that leads to my page, please, also, i would like it in a good quality, please.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): im following this thread and my profile comments are on which ever works for you
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/figure2206/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Cows are lovely.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try and get some done!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

raisinr wrote:

I can't do the other order because it is art, which is not my strong spot.
it's okay

jbrow78 wrote:

Angrybella wrote:

Project link(if needed):
I'll try my best
whee mass order taking

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New fragments for people ordering/taking orders:
@raisinr: A4
@AngryBella: C4
@jbrow78: C1

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The 2020 box is now extinct and is replaced by the Lunar New Year box!

So far the 2020 box and the New Scratcher box are the most successful boxes. Considering the New Scratcher box has been here since the dawn of time, and the 2020 box popped out just at December, the 2020 box is far more successful.

Coming up second is the idea box and the shop box. Not quite successful…

Let's hope the new box will be successful. Boxes are a unique part of TIPS.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait, when did we hit 10K views?

LBormi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Wait, when did we hit 10K views?
Idk.
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who did the work for you: raisinr
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/358923358/ (The collision detection)
Score out of ten: 3
Was it what you wanted? (y/n):no
Will you come again? (y/n): probably not
Remarks (mandatory): I was given an incomplete order that was glitchy and only worked half the time. Very dissatisfactory. I will not come again unless someone fixes my order

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
raisinr
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

Who did the work for you: raisinr
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/358923358/ (The collision detection)
Score out of ten: 3
Was it what you wanted? (y/n):no
Will you come again? (y/n): probably not
Remarks (mandatory): I was given an incomplete order that was glitchy and only worked half the time. Very dissatisfactory. I will not come again unless someone fixes my order
I am in the process of fixing it.

Give me an internet!
/\ click
I mean it…
DO IT
NOW!!!!!!

Evil Kumquat wrote:

EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTOR

Evil Kumquat wrote:

Ahhhhh!!!!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 2) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: figure2206
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):23/12/2019
Description: i want a banner with a vapor wave ascetic in the background and in the middle i want a vapor wave sunset with a skull in the middle, Kinda like this one and i want it as a picture banner and with text that says my username and i want a link in the banner that leads to my page, please, also, i would like it in a good quality, please.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): im following this thread and my profile comments are on which ever works for you
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/figure2206/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Cows are lovely.
These are the unclaimed orders! Try and get some done!
figure2206's order is taken by me!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]